Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK

Gone, and next week, forgotten.

http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2011/04/07/contentious_talk_show_host_severin_fired/?page=1

Couldn't happen to a nicer wingnut.

Let the best and brightest begin...the spin.

On the plus side, there's a nice big house, radio studio included, for sale on the North Shore not far from Singing Beach.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Re: Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK

Won't be missed here.

That WAS quite the puff piece by el Globe.. stating that this is a new dawn of sensitivity !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK:
    Won't be missed here. That WAS quite the puff piece by el Globe.. stating that this is a new dawn of sensitivity !!
    Posted by KittyDuke

He's just a wingnut pushing the envelope and he fell out. Oh shucks. See ya.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Severin won't be missed by me.  I couldn't stand listening to him, never mind his politics.  He got in trouble because he was too obnoxius and anti-PC for Boston, not that he was always wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Won't be missed here. I prefer music or sports radio over Severin anyday of the week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

When he started he was good.  And then he went bonkers.

Michael Graham is much better than him anyway.

However, I bet he gets paid out, and I bet he starts an online show that does very well. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

He is quite possibly the biggest misogynist on the planet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Let the best and brightest begin...the spin.

Looks like Bill's "gotcha" moment fell a bit flat...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

He had a hairball..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK:
    Let the best and brightest begin...the spin. Looks like Bill's "gotcha" moment fell a bit flat...
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

how so? All the wingnuts who have supported him over the years suddenly cant distance themselves fast enough. I think its pretty funny, if not predictable.

Or maybe the best and brightest arnt the best and brightest after all.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

Kitty usually misses anyways,  I'm no real Jay supporter, his conservative views made him popular.

His mouth got him fired, obviously the listeners and sponsors made a choice.

No spin kitty, you are flat as usual, just like Don Johnson in tin Cup.

Makin' pars.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK : how so? All the wingnuts who have supported him over the years suddenly cant distance themselves fast enough. I think its pretty funny, if not predictable. Or maybe the best and brightest arnt the best and brightest after all.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

How so? Um...you stated "Let the best and brightest begin...the spin."

And no one is spinning anything. So THAT would be "how so".

I've been on BDC for some time now and I have YET to see anyone in the past who was a supporter of Severin. But you know this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Bill the Cat-  if you look at his ratings, the truth is "WINGNUTS"  have been distancing themselves from him for years.

More facts that get in the way of your talking points. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK : How so? Um...you stated "Let the best and brightest begin...the spin." And no one is spinning anything. So THAT would be "how so". I've been on BDC for some time now and I have YET to see anyone in the past who was a supporter of Severin. But you know this.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

[sigh] You just cant see the forest through the trees. Denying all knowledge of him NOW that the damage is done is spin in itself.

I've been on BDC for some time now and I have YET to see anyone in the past who was a supporter of Severin.

Actually, I have posted about Severin before and you usually come running to support him, of course that was three or four name changes ago. So spare me your trollish posts pinky.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Bill the Cat-  if you look at his ratings, the truth is "WINGNUTS"  have been distancing themselves from him for years. More facts that get in the way of your talking points. 
    Posted by whatnow4

Advertisers have been distancing themselves from him for years, you know, the ones that pay the bills.

More facts that get in the way of your talking points.

Geesh, can you guys find a differant tune to play. I'm waiting for something about mommys basement. Really, a little imagination would help.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

and again you ignore what I said.  His ratings plummeted over the past few years.  Let me explain.  Ratings are the number of people who listen.  If his numbers were falling that means less people were listening.

Follow me?  : )

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

This is also convenient for WTTK, as they may keep a temp in place waiting for Howie Carr's contract to expire so they can talk to him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

sigh] You just cant see the forest through the trees. Denying all knowledge of him NOW that the damage is done is spin in itself.

I've been on BDC for some time now and I have YET to see anyone in the past who was a supporter of Severin.

Actually, I have posted about Severin before and you usually come running to support him, of course that was three or four name changes ago. So spare me your trollish posts pinky.

-----------------

Hahahaha....talk about reaching.

Oh and you're lying about me defending Severin. I have never listened to Severin. Nice try though. Dick!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

sigh] You just cant see the forest through the trees. Denying all knowledge of him NOW that the damage is done is spin in itself. I've been on BDC for some time now and I have YET to see anyone in the past who was a supporter of Severin. Actually, I have posted about Severin before and you usually come running to support him, of course that was three or four name changes ago. So spare me your trollish posts pinky. ----------------- Hahahaha....talk about reaching. Oh and you're lying about me defending Severin. I have never listened to Severin. Nice try though. Dick!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

My names not Dick, though using the word means you obviously seem very agitated about the subject, yet you deny your involvement in my Severin posts. Very trollish in that you change your name so often it enables you to deny your past posts. Its all curious, but not surprisingly so.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

and again you ignore what I said.  His ratings plummeted over the past few years.  Let me explain.  Ratings are the number of people who listen.  If his numbers were falling that means less people were listening. Follow me?  : )
    Posted by whatnow4

I follow you, and it makes me laugh.

his following dwindles and his advertisers run away. So whats your point? Is it  good for angry republican bomb throwing nitwits? No! A little sane peace is whats needed

the embarrasing king has no clothes

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK : My names not Dick, though using the word means you obviously seem very agitated about the subject, yet you deny your involvement in my Severin posts. Very trollish in that you change your name so often it enables you to deny your past posts. Its all curious, but not surprisingly so.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Hahaha...keep swinging...eventually you'll hit on something right. You're batting zero so far. Ouch!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK : Hahaha...keep swinging...eventually you'll hit on something right. You're batting zero so far. Ouch!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Okay, hawkeye, wiin2am, gregin or whoever you are, apparently I connected and hit it out of the park with that reply.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK : Okay, hawkeye, wiin2am, gregin or whoever you are, apparently I connected and hit it out of the park with that reply.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Haha...as long as you think so. Also, you are the very definition of hypocrisy. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Well it's official. Jimmy Severino not suspended but FIRED from WTKK : Haha...as long as you think so. Also, you are the very definition of hypocrisy. 
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Okay, whoever you claim to be at the moment. Hypocrisy be dammmed. Nice "get out", ya wimpy troll.

Sections
Shortcuts