Western New England Law School plans to honor scandal-plagued Obama IRS official Lois Lerner with "President's Medallion"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Western New England Law School plans to honor scandal-plagued Obama IRS official Lois Lerner with "President's Medallion"

Lois Lerner, the woman who confessed to inappropriately targeting limited-government groups and using the IRS to discriminate against Tea Party organizations, is scheduled to receive honors from Western New England University School of Law this weekend.

It is quite an honor in Moonbatachusetts academic circles,  to illegally abuse authority, as long as it is against Republicans and conservatives. She will get a medal.

The woman in charge of the IRS division responsible for reviewing tax-exempt status applications and who is at the heart of an ongoing scandal over revelations the agency targeted conservative groups is set to receive an honorary tribute from Western New England University School of Law on Saturday.

Lois Lerner – director for the IRS Exempt Organization Division – is slated to deliver the school’s commencement address and be given the university’s “President’s Medallion.”

Established in 2002, the award is “bestowed upon those who have distinguished themselves in a particular field or in service to an important cause that has benefited society locally, regionally, nationally, or internationally,” the college’s website states.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: Western New England Law School plans to honor scandal-plagued Obama IRS official Lois Lerner with

I would have expected a Profile in Courage Award.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Western New England Law School plans to honor scandal-plagued Obama IRS official Lois Lerner with

Well..it's simple. Don't send your child to Western New England College. There. Problem solved..lol

BTW..these speakers are scheduled way in advance so she was likely scheduled to speak before the scandal broke...but really..if it doesn't bother the people of WNEC then why does it bother you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Well..it's simple. Don't send your child to Western New England College. There. Problem solved..lol

BTW..these speakers are scheduled way in advance so she was likely scheduled to speak before the scandal broke...but really..if it doesn't bother the people of WNEC then why does it bother you?

It bothers me that a Law School wouldn't see a problem with this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

What a law schools think or does or doesn't do never really enters my mind..unless someone's rights have been violated..or a crime is committed. Other than that..their selection of a commencement speaker..who I can guarantee you is going to be tuned out by 90 percent of the audience isn't really getting upset over. ( again..unless that person is a criminal or dishonest).

If she is the best the school could get in the first place..that tells you something right there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

What a law schools think or does or doesn't do never really enters my mind..unless someone's rights have been violated..or a crime is committed. Other than that..their selection of a commencement speaker..who I can guarantee you is going to be tuned out by 90 percent of the audience isn't really getting upset over. ( again..unless that person is a criminal or dishonest).

If she is the best the school could get in the first place..that tells you something right there.

You are full of baloney....you would be ranting and screeching if, say, Ann Coulter was invited, though, wouldnt you? Or Sarah Palin? Or Rick Santorum?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

You are full of baloney....you would be ranting and screeching if, say, Ann Coulter was invited, though, wouldnt you? Or Sarah Palin? Or Rick Santorum?

WDYWN is right. You are engaging in projection. I would be stunned if Palin, Coulter or Santorum had not already given at least one commencement speech...and really I could care less. Just like I could care less that Lois what's her name was the scheduled commencement speaker at WNEC. In fact..but for your OP I'd never know. Why..? because I could care less.

I'd probably care if one of those people was my upcoming commencement speaker...but I doubt it would keep me away from graduation. I'd just bring my Ipod.

I think you care about these things far more than I do.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts