What does 10,865 represent?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: What does 10,865 represent?

About 999,900 less than what dubya murdered

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Funny.... The overwhelming majority of mass murderers in the country are white males but you don't hear all the wingnuts expousing on the white culture failures that drove these murderers.

In fact the whackjob wingnut response is to arm more angry-white-guys and just hope that don't go on a killing spree.

I don't remember hearing that same illogic being applied to the black community.

I wonder why that is?

Define "mass murderer" then look at unsolved crime in inner cities.

I freely admity more wacko white people walk into theaters etc and just kill randomly for whatever reason; imho it's in part due to psychotic drug over use.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/true-crime/1081004-inner-city-murders-ignored.html

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, so it's not race related like the blacks but attributed to something other than angry-white-guy culture.

That's convenient.

Maybe when everyone gets healthcare then the blacks can blame it on "psychotic drug over use".

[/QUOTE]

lol,

I think it's cultural with crackers too along with a country that is way over medicated.

White people are just a f'd up as anyone.

But, we have systematic cultural problem in innercity neighborhoods that is widely ignored by all!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Funny.... The overwhelming majority of mass murderers in the country are white males but you don't hear all the wingnuts expousing on the white culture failures that drove these murderers.

In fact the whackjob wingnut response is to arm more angry-white-guys and just hope that don't go on a killing spree.

I don't remember hearing that same illogic being applied to the black community.

I wonder why that is?

Seems like they're already armed. Especially considering the number of blacks killed in Chicago alone this year. I believe it's at 187 so far. 156 by shooting.

As for mass murderers being white males? Who knows...maybe white men are more unstable and psychotic. I have no idea what makes someone go on a killing spree. 

And I don't believe anyone has ever said, in response to mass murders, to "arm more angry-white-guys". But hey...by all means prove me wrong and show me some quotes. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

I think it's cultural with crackers too along with a country that is way over medicated.

But, we have systematic cultural problem in innercity neighborhoods that is widely ignored by all!

Again, why is it that the wingnut response to a mass murder of schoolchildren is a call to arm more angry-white-guys, but if that many murders happens in a black community then it's a "systematic cultural problem in innercity neighborhoods"

Why isn't there a national campaign by the NRA to get more weapons into the hands of young black men in hoodies?

[/QUOTE]

Again....no one has ever made a call "to arm more angry-white-guys"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Again, why is it that the wingnut response to a mass murder of schoolchildren is a call to arm more angry-white-guys, but if that many murders happens in a black community then it's a "systematic cultural problem in innercity neighborhoods"

Why isn't there a national campaign by the NRA to get more weapons into the hands of young black men in hoodies?

[/QUOTE]

Really? That's your comment and question?

box of rocks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

box of rocks

[/QUOTE]

Airborne is the smartest guy....ever.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Murdered you say ?

Your credibility grows by the second. I miss having a leader.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

[QUOTE]

box of rocks

Hey, you're the one accusing blacks of "systematic cultural problems".

Why are murders in black neighborhoods "systematic cultural problem" but virtually every mass murder in recent history is a white guy yet you don't apply the same "cultural" argument?

Typical racists who refuse to ackowledge their overt attempt to classify the same murderers two different ways based on race.

The entire premise of your thread has shown to be a load of horse hockey yet you continue to try and resurect a blatant attempt at skewing numbers. Now it's an attempt to accuse blacks of having a "systematic cultural problem" but angry-white-guys are just overmedicated.

You're so prejudiced you don't even realize the double standard you apply based on nothing more than race.

Sigh, sadly it's typical of the whackjob wingnuts. Generalizations are never accurate nor fair.

[/QUOTE]

Seems the country does have a racial divide. One that did not exist before OBama.

This and other threads confirm this.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Again....no one has ever made a call "to arm more angry-white-guys"

[/QUOTE]

Would it get me on the cover of Rolling Stone ?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ppannos' comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

Murdered you say ?

Your credibility grows by the second. I miss having a leader.

[/QUOTE]

Isn't David Duke still around ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ppannos' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

box of rocks

Hey, you're the one accusing blacks of "systematic cultural problems".

Why are murders in black neighborhoods "systematic cultural problem" but virtually every mass murder in recent history is a white guy yet you don't apply the same "cultural" argument?

Typical racists who refuse to ackowledge their overt attempt to classify the same murderers two different ways based on race.

The entire premise of your thread has shown to be a load of horse hockey yet you continue to try and resurect a blatant attempt at skewing numbers. Now it's an attempt to accuse blacks of having a "systematic cultural problem" but angry-white-guys are just overmedicated.

You're so prejudiced you don't even realize the double standard you apply based on nothing more than race.

Sigh, sadly it's typical of the whackjob wingnuts. Generalizations are never accurate nor fair.

[/QUOTE]

Seems the country does have a racial divide. One that did not exist before OBama.

This and other threads confirm this.  

[/QUOTE]

When Obama became President ... folks like you came out of the wood work to show your bigotry ...... son

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

ppanos did you flip your wig or something take a good hard look at your avatar ..... that has bigotry all over it ...