What is the Republican Vision for America?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

What is the Republican Vision for America?

Given the Republican track record of "car-bombing" the American economy and "blowing-up"the national debt due to unnecessary wars and tax cuts for corporations and their wealthy cronies. What do the Republicans really stand for?

Republicans tend to believe that global warming is a hoax. They cast doubt on the theory of evolution. They believe that Bert and Ernie are gay and that it somehow  undermines America's sovereignity.

They are anti-abortion and pro-life....yet they want to cut neo-natal health care, in fact they want to cut healthcare all together. They are pro-life but yet they are oppossed to social programs such as welfare, foodstamps, Social Security, Medicare, etc...the things that help get people bye .....

Republicans are out of touch with the American People!

They say go out and get a job!

But maybe what they don't realize is that there are no jobs!

But, (and this is hilarious) they are Christians!!!!!! Intent up on spreading the word and teachings of Christ.

IMHO,the GOP are a bunch of greedy, small-minded, pathetic, racist, S.O.B.'s. The GOP debates should be carried exclusively on Comedy Central because their candidates are an F'n joke!

You think Terrorists hijacked the muslim religion? ....I'd argue that Republicans have done the same with the Christian Faith.

So you GOP'ers, what do you stand for?

Beside your shallow beliefs in smaller Govt, (includes less Govt Regs), lower taxes, fossil fuels etc.....

What do you Republicans believe in beyond the decline of America.......!!!!

What is the Republican vision for the Future of America?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: What is the Republican Vision for America?

I'm waiting!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

Let's start with Executive leadership that KNOWS how to lead rather than organize a golf outing.

Other than that, I recommend you get that prescription refilled.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

The Republican vision is the same as most all Americans had in about 1830.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

The Republican Party is changing, the old "country club" stereotype is not appropriate anymore.  The Tea Party with it's Libertarian bent is having quite an effect on it, for the better I'd say.  Personally I am a registered democrat, from a government union family, and would not consider voting for a democrat anymore.  I am amazed at the number of democratic friends and family members who are disgusted with the mindless race baiting and union thug leadership and will not even consider voting for the deceitful obama again, though almost all voted for him in 2008.

After obama was elected the popular topic of the day was was the Republican Party dead?  Funny how two years later the question now is is the democratic party dead?  It certainly seems Hispanics are moving away from the democratic Party, young people are leaving the party, working class whites are almost all gone, females are leaving the party.  Soon all that will left will be Negroes, Union leadership and the smug, radical intellectuals.

And all this under the most transparent uniter who has ever been President?  Simply amazing.  Where did it go wrong?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

To kelldog, "America" is the Nanny State, the almighty Government. Wrong.
    The country has been "blown up" due to tax cuts? Allowing people to keep their own money? Do you believe at all in private property, in freedom?

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

"Ours was the first revolution in the history of mankind that truly reversed the course of government, and with three little words: "We the People." "We the People" tell the government what to do; it doesn't tell us. "We the People" are the driver; the government is the car, and we decide where it should go, and by what route, and how fast. Almost all the world's constitutions are documents in which governments tell the people what their privileges are. Our Constitution is a document in which "We the People" tell the government what it is allowed to do. "We the People" are free."

"And this idea that government is beholden to the people, that it has no other source of power except the sovereign people, is still the newest and the most unique idea in all the long history of man's relation to man.

This is the issue of this election: whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capitol can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves."

"You and I are told increasingly we have to choose between a left or right. Well I'd like to suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There's only an up or down: [up] man's old -- old-aged dream, the ultimate in individual freedom consistent with law and order, or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism. And regardless of their sincerity, their humanitarian motives, those who would trade our freedom for security have embarked on this downward course."

-Ronald Reagan

The Democrats are the Party of Government. The Party of Lincoln, the Republican Party, is the Party of limited government and freedom.
    Got it?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I'm thinking the late fifties growing up with Ozzie and Harriet as parents, what's wrong with that.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: What is the Republican Vision for America?:
    The Republican vision is the same as most all Americans had in about 1830.
    Posted by Reubenhop

When a Rightie posts divisive language you scold them. Funny how that works.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

I'm thinking 1933.  Question is, which country in 1933.
    Posted by movingtarget3

Ah yes...Godwin's Law at work yet again. How ignorant of you. 

Yeah, yeah....we know...we know....you weren't referring to Germany...blah, blah, blah.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Oh he's definitely that ignorant.  He thinks the party of school vouchers is the party of limited government.  Republicans don't hate big government, just ask Mr. Reagan's ghost.  They just hate fainess.  As kids, republicans got mad when the teacher would break up a fight.
    Posted by movingtarget3

Hahaha....fairness as in bumping a minority to the top of the list even though he scored a 75 and the non-minorites scored 95 or so on the fire test. Yup...now THAT is fair..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As kids Dems were relieved to have fights broken up so the beating they were getting would stop.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

I love how the Tea Party get bashed and told "where to go" by the most ignorant and stupidest members of Congress.

Hey liberals! you want to blame someone for giving birth to the Tea Party?
    Blame the 3 stooges: Pelosi, Reid, and Barry-O.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: What is the Republican Vision for America? : When a Rightie posts divisive language you scold them. Funny how that works.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

And when a leftie does it you scream for kumbya (or however you wingnuts spell it). Funny that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: What is the Republican Vision for America? : And when a leftie does it you scream for kumbya (or however you wingnuts spell it). Funny that.
    Posted by BilltheKat

Wrong again. Of course I invite you to show even one post where I've stated that. Here's your chance....let's see if you can step up your "game".

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts