What is the Republican Vision for America?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: What is the Republican Vision for America?

In Response to Re: What is the Republican Vision for America?:
    In Response to Re: What is the Republican Vision for America? : If you want to attribute the perversion of affirmative action to liberals I guess you can, but then you're omitting a lot of democrats.  I doubt there is anyone left that supports that kind of situation.  Fairness is a means, not an end.  Fairness is not quotas, its opportunity.  
    Posted by movingtarget3

Can you point out where I mentioned the word Liberals?

If you think there aren't people who support affirmative action then you are beyond clueless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: What is the Republican Vision for America? : The reference was appropriate in this case.  I'm not saying the tea baggers want to exterminate a people.  Just saying that populism never works.  I could have said any number of years, but the economic similarities had me go with 1933.
    Posted by movingtarget3

Economics huh? Hahaha....please....sigh

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: Your first sentence.  I never said you did.  But its comforting to know that you find the idea that you would think liberals favor the perversion of affirmative action so offensive. 
    Re: Your second sentence.  I never said there weren't.

Try to pay attention.

Nice spin....hahaha. You could at least have the balls to stand behind what you imply

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Don't you have a can of glue to huff or something?  I don't know who you were before Mr. Pink, but I think I gave you more resepct that you warranted.

Yes.  Economics you twit.  1933.  look it up.  Something happaened that year and if you are so blissfuly ignorant that this is news to you then you're a bigger imbecile than Boater.

WHOOSH....

I was referring to the fact that you are full of shit- in regards to the whole economics thing. Again trying to spin and hide behind what you really mean.
    Hint...I NEVER gave you respect.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: What is the Republican Vision for America? : When a Rightie posts divisive language you scold them. Funny how that works.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Another critical comment from you?  Fancy that. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

Ohhh my, my, my......sooooo funnny

I leave for a while and come back to visit and it's MT, the original moving-tampon!

Getting his butt-whoopped again!

Some things in life are free!  What a country.........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

If I actually implied it I would.  You know me.   I have a feeling we know each other so I say this with all sincerity.

Actually I don't know you. And you don't know me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: What is the Republican Vision for America? : When a Rightie posts divisive language you scold them. Funny how that works.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Another critical comment from you?  Fancy that. 

And another hypocritical post from you. Fancy THAT

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: What is the Republican Vision for America? : In Response to Re: What is the Republican Vision for America? : When a Rightie posts divisive language you scold them. Funny how that works. Posted by WhichOnesPink Another critical comment from you?  Fancy that.   And another hypocritical post from you. Fanct THAT
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Once again...  You are certainly consistently obnoxious.  At least I try to be a better person.  You don't even bother.  Better to be a hypocrite than just a plain cynical and  critical turd.  Not that I value your opinion in any event...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Once again...  You are certainly consistently obnoxious.  At least I try to be a better person.  You don't even bother.  Better to be a hypocrite than just a just plain cynical and  critical turd.  Not that I value your opinion in any event...

You act obnoxious you get obnoxious back. See how that works? You are obnoxious with your hypocrisy and the fact that you think you're not makes you even more obnoxious. You really need to take a closer look at yourself.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Strange.  You seem a lot like someone who was here before 3/31/11.  Then again you all look alike to me.

Not strange at all actually.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Once again...  You are certainly consistently obnoxious.  At least I try to be a better person.  You don't even bother.  Better to be a hypocrite than just a just plain cynical and  critical turd.  Not that I value your opinion in any event... You act obnoxious you get obnoxious back. See how that works? You are obnoxious with your hypocrisy and the fact that you think you're not makes you even more obnoxious. You really need to take a closer look at yourself.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Look in the mirror yourself, read your own posts.  You are consistently negative and meanspirited.  You contribute little of real substance.  You live in a glass house big time. 

Sections
Shortcuts