What will the birthers make of this?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: What will the birthers make of this?

I'm sure that Hillary (y'know, the original birther?) will be very interested in this information.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I was goingto give him a pass until I saw he was born in Canda.  

A Canadian as President?  Tha'ts just crazy.  Canadians are nuts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

it's just the French Canadians that are nuts.

--

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Cool: With this post, Airborne is now officially a "birther", demented conspiracy nut. Sorry, you cannot ever lose this designation.

These rules have been in place for 5 years, and were implemented by the liberal media.
    Anyone who addresses the issue of birthplace of a President, even in sarcasm, or even to say it is not an issue , is immediately labelled a "birther".
    Also, the Party for which you belong, the Democratic Party, is now officially full of demented birther kooks.

End of discussion.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I would think that the French-Canadians would be natural allies of the wingnuts... what with all the "Take our country back" rhetoric.

Apparently you missed the part about them being French.

--

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Cool: With this post, Airborne is now officially a "birther", demented conspiracy nut. Sorry, you cannot ever lose this designation.

These rules have been in place for 5 years, and were implemented by the liberal media.
    Anyone who addresses the issue of birthplace of a President, even in sarcasm, or even to say it is not an issue , is immediately labelled a "birther".
    Also, the Party for which you belong, the Democratic Party, is now officially full of demented birther kooks.

End of discussion.

Whoa there spanky, it was a question of opinion, not a statement.

No one is questioning where he was born.

Or am I not allowed to ask the opinion of wingnuts like you on these boards?

Maybe it was because of the fact based, opinion free article from the MSM that you got your panties all twisted.

No, just trying to help you by explaining the liberal media strict rules on this issue.

How many Republicans were caught in the net by saying , as you just did : "I am not questioning where he was born" and yet were smeared as conspiracy kooks...

Merely discussing the issue makes you a birther conspiracy nut. Sorry.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

it's just the French Canadians that are nuts.

--

Yes.  Thnks for the clarification.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"What will the birthers make of this?"

Dunno...I suggest asking one. Let us know what they say.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton.html

--

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I'm just wondering if the J'ACCUSE BIRTHER!!! crowd will acknowledge that the smear originated in the Hillary campaign. Seems like there might be a little bit of hypocrisy here.

--

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Despite your assertion that it was "widely known Clinton supporters began circulating the smear." I think that this little fact gets lost sometimes.

I'm just saying that if the usual progression takes place and 'birthers' start getting accused of being mouth-breathing yokels that we need to include Hillary and her peeps.

--

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

I would think that the French-Canadians would be natural allies of the wingnuts... what with all the "Take our country back" rhetoric.

You haven't spent any time in Canada, obviously. Them Canadians are commies.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/lawsuit-against-obama-obama-not-qualified/80/6202452?page=3#post-19915351

And here I thought I was asking about what the birthers would say about Cruz. You know...since the thread is about what the bithers will make of Cruz being born in Canada....DUH! Put me back on ignore

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Forget the birth certificate.  Someone should investigate whether Cruz is a plant by Fidel Castro, sent here to obstruct democracy.  Check Rubio too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

I see

"bwahahahahh" and "sigh" in a post...gee, who could it be?

Someone with nothing.to.offer?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

And their beer sucks.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there Nelly. Labatts, Molson, Moosehead are all fine northern brewers. Speaking as someone who spent several years drinking Molson Goldens almost exclusively I'm taking offense to that statement!

Forget the birth certificate.  Someone should investigate whether Cruz is a plant by Fidel Castro, sent here to obstruct democracy.  Check Rubio too.

Someone has never met a Cuban American before. Obviously.

--

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

The states should require proof of eligibility from ALL candidates who are up for election. It shouldn't be that big of a deal. 

Of course it took Obama 3 or 4 years to come up with his. Why? All you have to do is go to the town hall where you were born and ask for one, no?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Of course it took Obama 3 or 4 years to come up with his. Why? All you have to do is go to the town hall where you were born and ask for one, no?

He was really really busy. Also, these rules of yours are for the little people. Peon.

--

Sections
Shortcuts