Whatever Happened to George Bush?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: Whatever Happened to George Bush?

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Ah this old chestnut.  It started out with "Right wingers  said he was the greatest president of all time", and then moved to no presidents attended the opening of the Bush Library.

Both utter bullschnitzen.

Well we know one thing Bush's popularity has increased over time.

Interesting parallel between Bush and Obama

Bush and Obama approval at re-election to second term 53%

Bush and Obama approval that following June.  Bush 47% and Obama 46 percent (CNN polled released today)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

The only person who misses dubya is the shoe thrower

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

The only person who misses dubya is the shoe thrower

Due to his cat like reflexes.  W is Ninja

[/QUOTE]

(y)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

thanks for replying so the post is saved :)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

anyone else smell that?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

What a (insert any disgusting nasty freaken piece of) guy.

Worst president ever.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

please stop spamming and strong arming the thread with off topic posts. thanks!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

Our hearts are with Andiejen, love is a wonderful thing.

Feel sorry for those fools who walk (post) in.

chiefhowie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You have no idea how much a post that yours can mean. Yes, I love my husband very very much. And I know in my heart from your posts, you love your wife very very much. You can empathize more than many people. Love, in all its forms, is a wonderful thing. 

I will keep in mind your take on this..."Feel sorry for those fools who walk (post) in". 

It is beyond nice to know that you and i can have some different polical views but.when something like this occurred you could not care less about that. I will never forget that about you. 

Thanks again for your kind post, chief howie. I have already shared it with my husband. You made him smile.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

jed,

Too too funny!!!. And who did not say he was a class act.

What does he have? Five children? Great role model. :)

cricket has said not much gets to her in the political forums anymore. Guess what...it seems this "girl" has evolved pretty much to that point.

We know about the new "war on respect" BDC seems to have launched in the sports forums. Bill-806 and SOFTY for example. And it looks like Godverment perhaps here.

Maybe he is going for some record like in sports?  Most suspensions in shortest period of time.

Good luck with whatever you think you are doing jmel. Me, I am smiling as I type this. Your post speaks for itself. I am not the same girl whose buttons you used to be able to push. Being constantly arond people fighting for their lives with horrible treatments has worn me out physically and in every other way but given me some much needed perspective. From where I am now, ready to take that long drive into Boston...again...try and take a great big guess on where your posts are in what I care about. 

Thanks for the laugh jmel. I never ever can get enough humor in my life.

Now I am going to watch Game #3 of the playoffs with by husband...you know the one who is battling cancer with some incredible grace and humor and courage. A REAL CLASS ACT!

I wasn't aware that jmel has 5 children. I didn't think he had it in him, or anyone else for that matter. But the current issue (excuse the pun) with all these recently created accounts is disconcerting. And they thrive in that.

Stay strong girl. And consider that they too might be going through as difficult situations. Say a prayer for them as well. But when they're online..... give em hell.

[/QUOTE]

jed,

I am doing my best. People like you, and cricket, Sister and chiefhowie certainly help make it a lot easier. 

You make a good point. Do not know what propels someone to do this...esp. under these circumstances. A diffucult situation of their own among other possibilites.

So I will say a prayer for whoever as well, turn the other cheek but remember I need to stay strong for my family.

p.s. I agree the multiple accounts is disconcerting. At least two started on 6/17. Also my page is open as you know so it is easy to find my posts. I am not going to let thiis force me to go private. Wish the new accounts would "man up" and have public pages as well.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Sister,

Again, wonderful post. Like Reuben, I take a lot of my spirituality from Buddhaism. 

Great quote to choose. A lot of people do not understand that holding onto anger also hurts them so much. That is why it is important to let go of things. It took me a long time to learn that. But I have matured hopefully.

Getting older is not easy but with age also comes a lot of valuable life lessons if you are smart enough to learn from them. Remember "Youth is wasted on the Young". 

I have come to believe that to a certain extent. 

But it is late and waxing philosophically must come to an end.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

cricket,

Your wonderful post and my reply were removed from this thread. It is very easy to speculate on who reported them.

I have had comments removed that were completed within all the boundaries. Contacted BDC and they agreed they were wrongly removed in each case. As you know they are understaffed now for moderators. So that makes an error even easier to occur.

Since it is late, want you to know I read your wonderful post. I read it to my husband. You are a real class act.

I may contact BDC to have my post reinstated. It contains your post as well. 

Thank you again for your wonderful post. Maybe everyone will be able to read it in the future.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

you don't understand that i'm trying to help you. please stop spamming and hijacking the thread. try creating your own thread. i've contacted BDC and they agree, you are spamming and hijacking the thread. i'm asking you nicely.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1017175_535069623217278_1991209367_n.png

We still don't see Bush in public very much, especially overseas. But we see Clinton in the news virtually every day.  I'm still wondering why Bush does not go back to Iraq and Afghanistan  to celebrate all his accomplishments there. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to portfilio's comment:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1017175_535069623217278_1991209367_n.png

We still don't see Bush in public very much, especially overseas. But we see Clinton in the news virtually every day.  I'm still wondering why Bush does not go back to Iraq and Afghanistan  to celebrate all his accomplishments there. 

Hahaha...comparing him to narcissistic attention wh@re Clinton? Really? 

Maybe Bush was too busy training for the third annual Bush Center Warrior 100K mountain bike ride that he did in May.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Lol!  But why not do it in Iraq or Afghanistan since he "liberated" those countries in such a thoughtful and benevolent manner?  After all he should allow those people to show their gratitude, don'cha think??

Sections
Shortcuts