WHEN IT ALL BEGAN, OUR FOUNDING FATHERS.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WHEN IT ALL BEGAN, OUR FOUNDING FATHERS.......

WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THINGS COULD GET SO SCREWED UP......  THEY MUST BE ROLLING OVER AS THE LIKES OF "THIS GANG"  ("BIG O", PELOSIE, REID, BIDEN, AND THE CHICAGO WAY ARE TAKING THIS COUNTRY APART !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Re: WHEN IT ALL BEGAN, OUR FOUNDING FATHERS.......

Bill - To the contrary. They saw this and even warned of it many times. The issue is We the People heard and saw the warnings and ignored them. We have today exactly what Jefferson and Madison envisioned. A poorly educated population with corporate control of the government. The perfect storm if you will for a Republic to fail.... Look at history and NEVER has a great society ever been defeated from outside. Always apathy, greed and gluttony from within. We are heading down the road to perdition!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BRAT 1 3   ........  THANK YOU, SON..... VERY WELL SAID !!!!  HOW SAD, BUT VERY TRUE !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Don't worry Sarah Palin will save us....you betcha!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

How can Sarah save us.. Obama is the MESSIAH. I'm so confused. WHo do I pray to?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

1984, I don't know who you pray to but I will worship at her feet. And Ankles. And knees. And ....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THEY WOULD ASK.......  THIS "CHICAGO WAY GROUP",  A LITTLE ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES, FOR SURE !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

Brat, You put it correctly.  The founders set up a system of ground rules so we wouldn't have to follow any "leader".  The government would protect our borders, solve contractual disputes, and interpret the Constitution.  Their vision was to limit the scope of government - not increase it.

The Tea Bag movement keeps saying "Get rid of the Czars."  They don't know what a czar is.  Now that corporations are allowed unlimited access to political campaigns, they will see finally what a real Czar is.  They are approaching this backwards.  When the Bolshevik revolution turned Russia into a communist country, it was the people rebelling against "big money" running their lives.

The Czars represented the rich ruling class of Russia and the revolt created a communist country.  They have it wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

"Miss me yet?"  No, no, not at all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

I miss my old cat and my dead Malamute, but I don't miss the chimp that tore my whole house apart.