When the group was helping to overthrow Gaddafi, they were insurgents. When they wanted a government based on Sharia Law, they became extremists. When they attacked the the US Consulate, they became Terrorists.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Nice Jamal.  Hours after Petraeus met with the Senate, you reference speculation on what he will say by reporters and then you act like its what he actually said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Nice Jamal.  Hours after Petraeus met with the Senate, you reference speculation on what he will say by reporters and then you act like its what he actually said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

You knew with absolute certainty what this event was from the very beginning?  Absolute certainty?  If you say yes, you are lying. 

And why do you think Romney dropped Benghazi as a theme in his campaign?  Maybe because he was briefed better than you?

[/QUOTE]

I knew on DAY ONE!  I don`t lie to myself (like you and MSNBC).  If you stopped drinking your own bath water you`d see that every Republican on earth is flipping out because Romney DID NOT call out the liar-incompetent on his LIE about Benghazi.

[/QUOTE]

I think you are lying for effect.  Pull a post from the time and show me I am wrong.  That you knew with certainty that it was a terrorist attack and the video played no role.  Go ahead.  You spout off enough here it should not be that hard to find it.

And besides, the point is moot.  Petraeus says they withheld the terrorist connection to further pursue the operatives.  That is not a "lie" that is counter intelligence.  But you have a hard time with the intelligence stuff for obvious reasons.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts