When the group was helping to overthrow Gaddafi, they were insurgents. When they wanted a government based on Sharia Law, they became extremists. When they attacked the the US Consulate, they became Terrorists.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

An armed group attacked the US Consulate that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans.  In my opinion, who cares what they are called. 

In my opinion, the only thing that is unknown or hasn't been explained, is whether the attack was planned before the Video or whether the Video was the spark for the attack.

And finally, what difference does any of it make?  At the end of the day, 4 Americans were killed.

Odd that the righties don't seem to care about the Americans killed in Afghanistan as a result of reaction to the video.  Makes one wonder if the righties really care about the 4 Americans killed in Libya or are they just trying to use this issue to embarass the President, especially after they were so badly embarassed in the election.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

When someone sells you something you need he is a good salesman.

When someone sells you something you DON'T need , they say he's a GREAT salesman.

I call that kind of person a son of a b!tch...or worse.

We are being sold lots of stuff we don't need , and we are pretending we are happy, while the sellers are laughing all the way to the bank and we struggle.

Insurgent, terrorist is the same thing depending upon whether he works for you or not.

The guy who sells something people don't need , who works for you is a great salesman. When you are the buyer and come to the conclusion that you've been taken for a ride ...he gets called another name....but he is still the same guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

When someone sells you something you DON'T need , they say he's a GREAT salesman.

We are being sold lots of stuff we don't need , and we are pretending we are happy, while the sellers are laughing all the way to the bank and we struggle.

Insurgent, terrorist is the same thing depending upon whether he works for you or not.

The guy who sells something people don't need , who works for you is a great salesman. When you are the buyer and come to the conclusion that you've been taken for a ride ...he gets called another name....but he is still the same guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Sorry for the multiple repsonses, it wasn't in purpose and we can no longer delete.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Sorry for the multiple repsonses, it wasn't in purpose and we can no longer delete.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

An armed group attacked the US Consulate that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans.  In my opinion, who cares what they are called. 

In my opinion, the only thing that is unknown or hasn't been explained, is whether the attack was planned before the Video or whether the Video was the spark for the attack.

And finally, what difference does any of it make?  At the end of the day, 4 Americans were killed.

Odd that the righties don't seem to care about the Americans killed in Afghanistan as a result of reaction to the video.  Makes one wonder if the righties really care about the 4 Americans killed in Libya or are they just trying to use this issue to embarass the President, especially after they were so badly embarassed in the election.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Obama Arab spring is paying big dividends isn't it?

Great democracy Obama has given the Libyans.

And the Egyptians too now lauching missles into Israel. Did that happen when the depot Mubarack  was in power?

I'll answer for you. No it didn't, Mubarack kept the peace.

The democratically elected Muslim brotherhood have Egypt and Israel on the door step of war.