Where can I get asylum, says inner city black woman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Where can I get asylum, says inner city black woman

As the White House plans to spend billions of taxpayer funds to take care of illegal immigrant children who are unlawfully entering the country, some black Americans wholive in some of the most dangerous neighborhoods are wondering where they and their children can get refugee status and aid.

On Friday's Laura Ingraham Show, Elaine, a black woman from Baltimore, expressed her outrage that President Barack Obama is putting the interests of illegal immigrant children above those of American citizens. Though the number of illegal immigrant children unlawfully entering the country has spiked since Obama unilaterally enacted his temporary amnesty program in 2012, the White House has said the primary cause of the border crisis is the rampant gang violence in Central America.

"I'm living a nightmare. My whole neighborhood is so violent. There's so much crime," she said. "I have gangs everywhere here in Baltimore! I can't let my daughter ride her bicycle outside – I can't do anything, Laura! I'm trapped here."

Elaine told Ingraham that she listens to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Obama and feels that "nobody is saying a word" while spending billions of dollars taking care of foreigners who are unlawfully in the country.

"Well, what about my neighborhood? You don't have to do it in Beverly Hills, but in the inner cities where we are suffering," she said. "My children cannot play outside. I cannot take my trash out without locking the door – it's awful. Who is going to give us anything? Where can I get asylum? Where can I get refugee status? I don't know what I can do. Nobody cares what happens to my children."

The unemployment rate for black Americans is nearly double that of whites, and the amnesty legislation favored by Obama and the bipartisan permanent political class would hurt black Americans the most by flooding the labor market with more cheap labor. That is why Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow wrote the Congressional Black Caucus to urge them to vote against amnesty bills that would make it more difficult for black Americans to enter the middle class.

"Giving amnesty to illegal immigrants would only exacerbate this problem facing low-skilled men, who are disproportionately African-American," Kirsanow concluded.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/11/Black-American-from-Baltimore-Where-Can-I-Get-Asylum
    Obama, like those before him, is doing nothing but let these people pour into the country unabated. His passivity is curious.

Why would he just sit there and do nothing while Central American countries are working with Mexico to dump their poor, sick children into this country? What happened to "diplomacy"?

In the meantime why are we wasting all this money and effort on the War on Terror, TSA, Wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Homeland Security, when the terrorists that want to do us harm can just walk across the border?

The Democrats, who say they are for "working families, the poor, whatever, should be ashamed of themselves for their support of illegal immigrant invasions while they keep the inner city minorities under their thumb.

And Republicans, many of whom support illegal immigration, say they are strong on national security and are true patriots?? Bullshiite. F U.

By the way, where are all those "sanctuary cities" now? Are any of them volunteering to take some of these people? What's the matter? Don't want more cases of tuberculosis, denge fever, bed bugs, lice? Hypocrites. They should lose all federal benefits.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Where can I get asylum, says inner city black woman

"Sorry, we've already taken your vote for granted. Whaddya gonna do, vote Republican? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha"

-- The Democrat Party

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -V-. Show -V-'s posts

SOLUTION:

Send half of the border immigrant kids to DC

.. and the other half to Baltimore.

Perhaps then, some attitudes will change!

~ Little Fluffy Clouds ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTxg-15TfHg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

It's just better to ignore -V-.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Whining with no suggestions.  Maybe we should just kill the kids.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe we should stop supporting politicians that enable this.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And now they're mad that Obama is following the law.

What next?

[/QUOTE]

Probably something about Obama being president and trying to lead the country.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

What next?

[/QUOTE]

Well, so Obama follows one law, incorrectly, mind you. 

What do you want? A medal?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe we should stop supporting politicians that enable this.

[/QUOTE]

Welllll...the bill granting asylum to illegal immigrant children was signed by Bush. Are you suggesting that Obama should have reversed that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

What next?

Bullshiite. 

I guess we should just open the border for real and let anyone come in. If the turd in WH were really concerned about enforcing the law and keeping illegal immigrants out then he would be talking to countries south of the border to stop what is going on. Instead they plan for more illegals to coe across the border.

And of course when Obama says they'll eventually be deported we know he is lying. 

In reality he is engaged in  a criminal conspiracy as are these idiot "sanctuary cities". I haven't heard of any of them volunteering to accept any of these aliens. Hypocrites. I suppose they don't want tuberculosis, denge fever, etc in their communities?

What about you WDYWN, got a spare room to devote to "following the law"????

Morons....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]

[]

What next?

[]

Bullshiite. 

I guess we should just open the border for real and let anyone come in. If the turd in WH were really concerned about enforcing the law and keeping illegal immigrants out then he would be talking to countries south of the border to stop what is going on. Instead they plan for more illegals to coe across the border.

And of course when Obama says they'll eventually be deported we know he is lying. 

In reality he is engaged in  a criminal conspiracy as are these idiot "sanctuary cities". I haven't heard of any of them volunteering to accept any of these aliens. Hypocrites. I suppose they don't want tuberculosis, denge fever, etc in their communities?

Morons....

Well, I suppose you get an E for Effort; I see that you attempted to use your anger to sharpen your point but unfortunately the execution was off.

I think it is delusional to claim that Obama is somehow conspiring to let illegal children in so that he can hold them pursuant to Bush's law. All in some apparently extravagant super-long game to get them to vote for some future Democrat, right?

[/QUOTE]

Why would they be doing nothing to stop the flow of illegals, as opposed to planning for more to come? I guess you are just not curious, which I thought was a claim to fame for progressives.

You are correct that I am angry about the situation. The government we have granted power to is failing to defend the borders of the country. As a result, the well-being of legal citizens and residents is threatened, our resources are depleted for undeserving recipients and workers have to compete with these people for wages (not the children obviously, well eventually yes when they become of age).

Meantime you defend these practices and policies from legitimate criticism.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from high-road. Show high-road's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[]

What next?

[]

Bullshiite. 

Morons....

[/QUOTE]

Well, I suppose you get an E for Effort; I see that you attempted to use your anger to sharpen your point but unfortunately the execution was off.

I think it is delusional to claim that Obama is somehow conspiring to let illegal children in so that he can hold them pursuant to Bush's law. All in some apparently extravagant super-long game to get them to vote for some future Democrat, right?

[/QUOTE]

Why would they be doing nothing to stop the flow of illegals, as opposed to planning for more to come? I guess you are just not curious, which I thought was a claim to fame for progressives.

You are correct that I am angry about the situation. The government we have granted power to is failing to defend the borders of the country. As a result, the well-being of legal citizens and residents is threatened, our resources are depleted for undeserving recipients and workers have to compete with these people for wages (not the children obviously, well eventually yes when they become of age).

Meantime you defend these practices and policies from legitimate criticism.

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you post examples of any administration in the era of immigrant quotas being able to stop illegals?