Where is THATWASME???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Where is THATWASME???

He kept saying how quiet it was going to be here the day after the election.  "Tumbleweeds" is what he predicted. 

Seems to me he is the one who has not so mysteriously vanished. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Where is THATWASME???

Was he Homie the Clown ? I read some where that homie and another person are working up a number 6 on the Democrats !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was he Homie the Clown ? I read some where that homie and another person are working up a number 6 on the Democrats !

[/QUOTE]

Krusty the Clown. 

Today he is sad that Monty Burns lost.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Oh, he will be back.  He needs Obama in office so he can spend his days producing anti-Obama news articles that no one reads.  If Romney had won he would feel useless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In fairness, nearly all the BDC conservatives have been here today, and many have offered congratulations and well wishes.  Usually followed by insults, but it is a political forum.  All in all, they've impressed me today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I miss TWM. He is a wise poster.

We both got this election wrong though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In fairness, nearly all the BDC conservatives have been here today, and many have offered congratulations and well wishes.  Usually followed by insults, but it is a political forum.  All in all, they've impressed me today.

[/QUOTE]

slomag most of our right leaning friends have been very gracious . A few haven't been too nice. It has been along political cycle and alot of people on BDC have been worked up.  I'm trying to give people a little space and time to wind down . 

I have enjoyed reading your comments.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

slomag most of our right leaning friends have been very gracious . A few haven't been too nice. It has been along political cycle and alot of people on BDC have been worked up.  I'm trying to give people a little space and time to wind down . 

I have enjoyed reading your comments.

[/QUOTE]

Good advice.  I just thank God this thing didn't drag out for weeks.

I enjoy your comments too :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to jmel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You`re a good person.

And, you`re correct, I have been insulting angry-man-FREAK.  He deserves it.  He can`t post without a filt-mouth-insult-riddled-rant.  I`m sick of it and I`m not going to let him get away with it.

As far as the election..........you guys won.  Congratulations.  We lost. I had it way wrong and I admit it.  Heck,.......I had a 50-50 shot and I took it.

TWM will be back and probably humbled.

[/QUOTE]

We've all been there - I thought the Sox would win 100 games this year :)

Be well.  I'll probably be around here a little less now - I have about three months of work to catch up on!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to jmel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You`re a good person.

And, you`re correct, I have been insulting angry-man-FREAK.  He deserves it.  He can`t post without a filt-mouth-insult-riddled-rant.  I`m sick of it and I`m not going to let him get away with it.

As far as the election..........you guys won.  Congratulations.  We lost. I had it way wrong and I admit it.  Heck,.......I had a 50-50 shot and I took it.

TWM will be back and probably humbled.

[/QUOTE]

You've got no room to talk.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yesterday was tough.  Hard to avoid a cheap shot here or there.  From my perspective, many on the left were gloating which was salt inthe wound.  

I'm over it.  you guys won, congratulations, life goes on.  God is with us, so who can be against us?

For me, I will try to fight the good fight.  I really do disagree with where you are taking us, can't stop it, but I can still point out where I think you are wrong.

For the left, the immedate issue its the big misinformation campaign to paint Obama as a moderate while a radical agenda is pushed forward.  We will go into another ressession, it wil lbe blamed on Bush, liberal will buy that, and the left will accept it as the price you need to pay to force "fairness".  

The general cause of the ression according to the left will be that the government did not spend enough money stimulating the eoconomy.  The wheels will fall off, because the liberal economists are wrong.

Or, more accurately, as I am learning as I study the Rohmers more, they will adjust their models to reflect facts on the ground, which will not align with liberal economic orthodoxy, and they will be erased from the big Obama staff photograph.  They were never there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

If there's another recession, if there's not one trigger event, should be blamed on the one in Europe and in most of the rest of the world.

20. This post has been removed.