Where is the coverage of the Bengazi hearings?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Where is the coverage of the Bengazi hearings?

Can you boys go play outside? You're wrecking air of serious discussion in here...

Eh, who am I kidding. Have at it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Can you boys go play outside? You're wrecking air of serious discussion in here...

Eh, who am I kidding. Have at it.

I'm actually done with him. I think I've proven who he really is. I should leave him be to lick his wounds : )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to slomag's comment:

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Friday, Sept. 14, Gen. David Petraeus goes to the Hill to brief lawmakers. It is unclear which version he relates, the video demonstration or the deliberate attack. The lawmakers ask for talking points. In their first incarnation the talking points from CIA combine the narrative, saying the attack was “spontaneous inspired” by the anti-Muslim video but that CIA did “know that Islamic extremists with ties to al Qa’ida” participated.

A story quickly dispelled long before Rice went on the talk show, Obama went to the U.N., and Hillary told the families of the killed about the video.

Face it.  The Obama administration has been caught in a masisve cover up.

Dispelled by whom?  Still no links supporting this narrative.

I provided them in another forum.  Not going to waste my time here, again, just because you won't read 'em.

You've been wasting your time for eight months. All the talking points are out.  All the emails are out.  Every communication between the CIA, the state department and the white house is at your disposal.  Have at it!  Where's the smoking gun?  Where's the email from Petraeus that says "hold on everybody - this had nothing to do with the video protests".  Without that, don't we have to file this between "Obama's a secret Muslim" and "the polls have a liberal slant"?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

In response to slomag's comment:

Friday, Sept. 14, Gen. David Petraeus goes to the Hill to brief lawmakers. It is unclear which version he relates, the video demonstration or the deliberate attack. The lawmakers ask for talking points. In their first incarnation the talking points from CIA combine the narrative, saying the attack was “spontaneous inspired” by the anti-Muslim video but that CIA did “know that Islamic extremists with ties to al Qa’ida” participated.

A story quickly dispelled long before Rice went on the talk show, Obama went to the U.N., and Hillary told the families of the killed about the video.

Face it.  The Obama administration has been caught in a masisve cover up.

Dispelled by whom?  Still no links supporting this narrative.

Good job bigdog - it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.   You're finally posting evidence that at no time did the CIA suggest this was a co-ordinated terrorist attack. 

I accept your apology.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

So Airbornes new thing is "neo-con-poops" rather than his old tried and true "whacko wingnuts"

Not sure which one I like better. 

And now you're reporting my posts...sad.

Sorry that you have such delicate eyes....

I am? Based on what evidence? I mean really? Do we have to go down this road AGAIN? 

The same evidence you like to use.... I just know it.

HAHAHAHAHA...still a coward I see. 

Ohhh, you're sooooo tough.

I'm soooo scared.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HAHAHAHA....not Airborne eh? : )  OOPSIE!

Let me guesss.... you just know who I am.

Whether it's airborn or angryman or that dave guy or that pitchfork guy...you just know this stuff because you call people cowards on an anonymous discussion board.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Um...no. I know it because of your writing style. I also know it because you're using "weeeeeee". Which is something I use. Except that I haven't really used it in quite some time. In fact pretty much haven't used it since you were kicked off as Airborne. I mean...if you're as new as you pretend then how could you know I use that??? WHOOPS!

Seriously?

You're trademarking that?

Of course it couldn't be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRoXuPjAKc

Trademark? Not quite. I've done my job. Welcome back Airborne!!! Hahahaha...I know it burns your a55 you've been outed. Especially by me. If you had only had the balls at the 99 to step up and be a man. Oh well.

Yep, you just know things....on an anonymous board....with a catch phrase from a popular commercial as your 'proof'.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Like I said....your writing style. It's painfully obvious. Don't get mad at me because you're too much of a coward to be open about who you are.

Oooooh there's the tough guy 'coward' line, and on an anonymous board no less.

You must be reaaaally tough.

I think you meant reeeeally...emphasis on the 'e' and not the 'a'

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Good thought...............not!  Let`s try this, they were desperately re-writing and re-writing to HIDE THE FACT that on Sep 11, a day we should be on highest alert, a completely incompetent administration fell down , despite warnings, and we were attacked by al Qaeda, our ambassador was killed, and NONE of this would have fit the campaign narrative of "al Qeada is on the run and bin Laden is dead".

That`s a bit more like it, wouldn`t you say? 

DING DING!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

DING DING!!!

Hit your head?

No but the POTUS may have stepped on his d_ck

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

The point is.......the biq question..........WHO changed them?  

Why does it matter, again...?

Let me get this straight..............The CIA reports the activities of a coordinated, calculated, terrorist attack on 9/11, leaving 4 Americans dead, that report goes to the State Dept and ultimately to the White House, they are changed (12 times) to say exactly what the State Dept and the White House want.....................and you say "why does it matter"?  

That's right.  Why does it matter?

What is the goal here...beyond politicizing an already thoroughly politicized event...?

Those four dead Americans aren't coming back, and none of this circus is aimed at finding the people who killed them.

Correct.  As always, with every one of these situations over the years, it`s not the act or event, it`s the coverup.  A terrorist attack on 9/11, during a campaign when this idiot was out telling people al Qeada was on the run, osama was dead??   AYKM?

You would have to be blind to believe the "video" excuse.  It was disgusting and pathetic.

Except there is no coverup, really.

Even at the time, I didn't believe the 'video' story either, though it was in the news every day.

Unlike some people, I don't need my info spoon-fed to me.  I'll listen, but I'll verify.

Osama WAS dead, and Al Qaeda IS still "on the run", so what's your point...?

If you're trying to convince me to be outraged because govt officials often sugar-coat facts for the general public and low-info crowds, then save your breath.  Or better yet, hold it in.

Nobody cares except far right partisans, and many of them don't even know wherre Benghazi is.

Give it up.  You lost.  Again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

The only people who politicized it was Obama and Hillary, and they got caught.

that's the story you are missing.

BS.  Everybody and their cousin's mother was/is politicizing this dried out turd.  Only the far right still gives a sweet patootie....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Hey the left didn't want to cut the fundings for Embassy Security .....

Of course not, the only thing "the left" wants to cut is funding for the military.

Be that as it may, a state department official has already testified under oath that funding was not the issue behind not responding favorably to requests for additional security. Nice try though.

Stevens himself refused offers for more security.  Twice, I believe.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Again you`re not reading or watching.  PROVEN today, 2 complete days missing from the "100 pgs of emails".

Gawd, you`re clueless.

When all else fails, use the "it's missing" canard.

"Fails"?  AYKM?   Let`s see..........we have talking points from Sep14, 15,.....hmmmm, where are Sep 11, 12, and 13?

You mean where are the talking points emails from before they were first written?

Your own post shows the date of the first talking points memo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

BS.  Everybody and their cousin's mother was/is politicizing this dried out turd.  Only the far right still gives a sweet patootie....

Im sure that's true in your world.

The other 47% want to know the complete truth, learn from it and NEVER let this happen again!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

The other 47% want to know the complete truth, learn from it and NEVER let this happen again!

And roughly 1/2 of those think the earth is 9000 yrs old; I guess that's the complete truth

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

DING DING!!!

Hit your head?

No but the POTUS may have stepped on his d_ck

This pretty much says it all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

And half of those 47% barely know what country Benghazi is in.

The joke's on them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Perhaps but, unlike the other 47% they know when the govt trying to play the populas for fools

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Perhaps but, unlike the other 47% they know when the govt trying to play the populas for fools

U mean like the Niger Uranium Cake ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

U mean like the Niger Uranium Cake ?

Yea except it was his own intelligence that told him different not a foreign countries

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

That's the easiest game in the world to play.

Nobody has yet explained why anyone should care as much as the far right does on this issue.

When children are blown away in the classroom and marathons are ravaged by explosives right here in the U.S., it's hard for the average, non-political geek to empathize.

It's not even like the fallen were civilians.  It was a CIA operation.  Those can get dangerous.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

During Rose Garden press conference, Obama refuses to apologize for secretly seizing AP phone records, shifts blame to Congress for Benghazi security lapses, and dodges question about White House IRS knowledge
    • Assailed by questions over three scnadals engulfing White House during Rose Garden press conference with Turkish Prime Minister
    • Would not say whether anyone in his West Wing knew about the IRS targeting of the Tea Party before last week
    • Offered 'no apologies' for DoJ secretly seizing phone records of Associated Press reporters over intelligence leak
    • Admitted 'lessons needed to be learned' from Benghazi but said it was up to Congress to approve more money for military to provide extra security in hotspots abroad

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325606/During-Rose-Garden-press-conference-Obama-refuses-apologize-secretly-seizing-AP-phone-records-shifts-blame-Congress-Benghazi-security-lapses-dodges-question-White-House-IRS-knowledge.html#ixzz2TUPjrUI0

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts