Where is the coverage of the Bengazi hearings?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Where is the coverage of the Bengazi hearings?

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

So now the neo-cons want an apology for the DOJ trying to find who leaked classified material that would affect our ability to combat terrorists.

Great, now the neo-cons are siding with the terrorists, all because they hate Obama.

who said anyone "wanted" and apology?

I want the truth and I want the admin and all politicians to be forthcoming with all available information!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I guess that's one way to debate, when the absurdity of your position is highlighted, just disavow everything you've posted.

You airhead are impossible to debate with because you are not rational.

I post an article that echibits where Obama is struggling to juggle his story and you come back with "so now you want an apology"

"I" dont want an apology!!

I want the truth and our politician to be forthcoming about serious issues. If, you cannot understand that then you do not have the apitude for serious debate.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

U mean like the Niger Uranium Cake ?

Yea except it was his own intelligence that told him different not a foreign countries

No.  They made it up out of whole cloth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

Sorry Steve, the "complete truth" is that your side of the aisle relies soley on their EBT cards, welfare checks, and obamaphones, and has ABSOLUTELY no idea who their Senators are, their Congressmen are, or the difference between Benghazi and Ben Gazzara.  They do know who won on American Idol and they know that every 4-years they have to come out and vote for a Democrat to keep getting free stuff.

You`re on the low-information voter side.

LMMFAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

Again you`re not reading or watching.  PROVEN today, 2 complete days missing from the "100 pgs of emails".

Gawd, you`re clueless.

When all else fails, use the "it's missing" canard.

"Fails"?  AYKM?   Let`s see..........we have talking points from Sep14, 15,.....hmmmm, where are Sep 11, 12, and 13?

You mean where are the talking points emails from before they were first written?

Your own post shows the date of the first talking points memo.

Read the data.  I know it`s hard for you as you spiiiiiin out of control.  Slow down, take a breath, and read.   100 pages of emails were released and miraculously TWO-DAYS are missing.  The 12th and 13th aren`t there. 

Try again

I read the data - the very first email says "here are the talking points, let me know what you think."  How far before the talking points were first drafted would you like to go to find out who edited them?

Oh, I get it - the emails show almost no white-house involvement, so you're going to change your conspiracy theory to somehow still implicate Obama.  The white house must have influenced the talking points before they were written!  It's the only way you can still be right - and if you're wrong one more time, you might actually have to resort to self-reflection.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

BS.  Everybody and their cousin's mother was/is politicizing this dried out turd.  Only the far right still gives a sweet patootie....

Im sure that's true in your world.

The other 47% want to know the complete truth, learn from it and NEVER let this happen again!

And roughly 1/2 of those think the earth is 9000 yrs old; I guess that's the complete truth

Sorry Steve, the "complete truth" is that your side of the aisle relies soley on their EBT cards, welfare checks, and obamaphones, and has ABSOLUTELY no idea who their Senators are, their Congressmen are, or the difference between Benghazi and Ben Gazzara.  They do know who won on American Idol and they know that every 4-years they have to come out and vote for a Democrat to keep getting free stuff.

Barack Obama Job Approval, by Education and Race

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

BS.  Everybody and their cousin's mother was/is politicizing this dried out turd.  Only the far right still gives a sweet patootie....

The other 47% want to know the complete truth, learn from it and NEVER let this happen again!

And roughly 1/2 of those think the earth is 9000 yrs old; I guess that's the complete truth

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You keep believing your fiction, and listening to Rush, if it helps get you through the day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Barack Obama Job Approval, by Education and Race

Too funny

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

LMMFAO

You continue to impress.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

The point is.......the biq question..........WHO changed them?  

Why does it matter, again...?

Let me get this straight..............The CIA reports the activities of a coordinated, calculated, terrorist attack on 9/11, leaving 4 Americans dead, that report goes to the State Dept and ultimately to the White House, they are changed (12 times) to say exactly what the State Dept and the White House want.....................and you say "why does it matter"?  

That's right.  Why does it matter?

What is the goal here...beyond politicizing an already thoroughly politicized event...?

Those four dead Americans aren't coming back, and none of this circus is aimed at finding the people who killed them.

Correct.  As always, with every one of these situations over the years, it`s not the act or event, it`s the coverup.  A terrorist attack on 9/11, during a campaign when this idiot was out telling people al Qeada was on the run, osama was dead??   AYKM?

You would have to be blind to believe the "video" excuse.  It was disgusting and pathetic.

Except there is no coverup, really.

Even at the time, I didn't believe the 'video' story either, though it was in the news every day.

Unlike some people, I don't need my info spoon-fed to me.  I'll listen, but I'll verify.

Osama WAS dead, and Al Qaeda IS still "on the run", so what's your point...?

If you're trying to convince me to be outraged because govt officials often sugar-coat facts for the general public and low-info crowds, then save your breath.  Or better yet, hold it in.

Nobody cares except far right partisans, and many of them don't even know wherre Benghazi is.

Give it up.  You lost.  Again.

LOL!  Funny how the Libs think this is over and "nothing to see here".  More breaking news, more evidence, more facts, every day surrounding these THREE scandals.

America lost dummy.

I'll ask again: what's the goal here?

Because if you think any of these "scandals" are bringing down the prez, you are mistaken, sir, despite the lynch mob mentality.

Even the IRS thing, which is a genuine (low-level) scandal, has no indication of the president being involved in any way.  People have been fired.  More will follow.  Criminal investigation has begun.  What else do you want??!

I didn't say there's "nothing", just that you have no sense of perspective or proportion. You and others are making mountains out of molehills.  It's unseemly.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

The point is.......the biq question..........WHO changed them?  

Why does it matter, again...?

Let me get this straight..............The CIA reports the activities of a coordinated, calculated, terrorist attack on 9/11, leaving 4 Americans dead, that report goes to the State Dept and ultimately to the White House, they are changed (12 times) to say exactly what the State Dept and the White House want.....................and you say "why does it matter"?  

That's right.  Why does it matter?

What is the goal here...beyond politicizing an already thoroughly politicized event...?

Those four dead Americans aren't coming back, and none of this circus is aimed at finding the people who killed them.

Correct.  As always, with every one of these situations over the years, it`s not the act or event, it`s the coverup.  A terrorist attack on 9/11, during a campaign when this idiot was out telling people al Qeada was on the run, osama was dead??   AYKM?

You would have to be blind to believe the "video" excuse.  It was disgusting and pathetic.

Except there is no coverup, really.

Even at the time, I didn't believe the 'video' story either, though it was in the news every day.

Unlike some people, I don't need my info spoon-fed to me.  I'll listen, but I'll verify.

Osama WAS dead, and Al Qaeda IS still "on the run", so what's your point...?

If you're trying to convince me to be outraged because govt officials often sugar-coat facts for the general public and low-info crowds, then save your breath.  Or better yet, hold it in.

Nobody cares except far right partisans, and many of them don't even know wherre Benghazi is.

Give it up.  You lost.  Again.

LOL!  Funny how the Libs think this is over and "nothing to see here".  More breaking news, more evidence, more facts, every day surrounding these THREE scandals.

America lost dummy.

I'll ask again: what's the goal here?

Because if you think any of these "scandals" are bringing down the prez, you are mistaken, sir, despite the lynch mob mentality.

Even the IRS thing, which is a genuine (low-level) scandal, has no indication of the president being involved in any way.  People have been fired.  More will follow.  Criminal investigation has begun.  What else do you want??!

I didn't say there's "nothing", just that you have no sense of perspective or proportion. You and others are making mountains out of molehills.  It's unseemly.

Can you imagine what they would have done with Katrina, Iraq, Gonzales, Plame, Abu Ghraib, Patriot Act, the financial meltdown, the deficit, and so on  ?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

What was the last grade of school you completed?
                                       Total    Obama    Romney     
    No high school diploma
                                         3%    64%    35%     
    High school graduate
                                         21%    51%    48%     
    Some college/assoc. degree
                                         29%    49%    48%     
    College graduate
                                         29%    47%    51%     
    Postgraduate study
                                         18%    55%    42%     

Total    Obama    Romney     
    College graduate
                                   47%    50%    48%     
    No college degree
                                   53%    51%    47%     

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012-exit-poll

What`s funny is you believe this

Keep looking airborne-angry, you don`t have to go far.  There are THOUSANDS of pages showing the stupidity, ignorance, and lack of education of Obama voters.

Well, at least you're finally doubting a fox news poll.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You keep believing your fiction, and listening to Rush, if it helps get you through the day.

And you keep making things up and blaming Bush for the incompetence and lies of a total fool that`s destroying America..............OK junior?

It appears I struck a nerve; listen to Rush today, and you shall feel soothed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

New Survey: Republicans Smarter than Democrats  

Here's a survey that tells us what we already know: Republicans are smarter than Democrats. Yes, that's old news, but it sure is nice to see it in print. In particular, I'm talking about a new survey by the Pew Research Center which quizzed respondents on their political knowledge. And those elitist, ivory tower liberals think they are so smart!

As noted in the survey, "Republicans fare substantially better than Democrats on several questions in the survey, as is typically the case in surveys about political knowledge."

The largest gaps are in awareness of which party is more supportive of reducing the size and scope of the federal government (30 points) and which party is more conservative (28 points).

Republicans also are 21 percentage points more likely than Democrats to know that the GOP is more supportive of drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

There is only one policy question - which party is more supportive of cutting defense spending - on which Democrats are more knowledgeable than Republicans. Two-thirds of Democrats (67%) identify the Democratic Party as being more supportive of reducing the size of the defense budget, compared with 59% of Republicans.

Only 54% of Democrats surveyed knew that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Only 59% of Democrats know that Nancy Pelosi is one of them.

What's really stunning is that when asked which party is generally more supportive of "reducing the size of the federal government," only 46% of Democrats knew the answer. That means 54% either didn't know or thought that the Democrats are generally more supportive of smaller government. Are you kidding me?

Has the spin and media bias become so thick that Democrats don't even know that they are the kings of big government? Obama has added more to the debt than all presidents combined. Come on!

Dive into the survey and let me know what you think. Questions are also broken down by age and education as well. Are Republicans really smarter than Democrats?

VN:F [1.9.6_1107]     please wait...   New Survey: Republicans Smarter than Democrats, 8.8 out of 10 based on 184 ratings  

That's a quiz on partisanship, not knowledge.

Asking questions about which party is more inclined to do this or say that only proves who is more politically partisan.

More humor. The graphs shown by slomag are of a far greater pool.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Total    Obama    Romney     
    No high school diploma
                                         3%    64%    35%     
    High school graduate
                                         21%    51%    48%     
    Some college/assoc. degree
                                         29%    49%    48%     
    College graduate
                                         29%    47%    51%     
    Postgraduate study
                                         18%    55%    42%     

Total    Obama    Romney     
    College graduate
                                   47%    50%    48%     
    No college degree
                                   53%    51%    47%     

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012-exit-poll

What`s funny is you believe this

Keep looking airborne-angry, you don`t have to go far.  There are THOUSANDS of pages showing the stupidity, ignorance, and lack of education of Obama voters.

Well, at least you're finally doubting a fox news poll.

Not doubting it, just reading it.  It doesn`t help your case (or maybe you can`t read)

That must be it; have you been taking lessons from tvoter ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Again you`re not reading or watching.  PROVEN today, 2 complete days missing from the "100 pgs of emails".

Gawd, you`re clueless.

"Fails"?  AYKM?   Let`s see..........we have talking points from Sep14, 15,.....hmmmm, where are Sep 11, 12, and 13?

You mean where are the talking points emails from before they were first written?

Read the data.  I know it`s hard for you as you spiiiiiin out of control.  Slow down, take a breath, and read.   100 pages of emails were released and miraculously TWO-DAYS are missing.  The 12th and 13th aren`t there. 

Try again

I read the data - the very first email says "here are the talking points, let me know what you think."  How far before the talking points were first drafted would you like to go to find out who edited them?

Oh, I get it - the emails show almost no white-house involvement, so you're going to change your conspiracy theory to somehow still implicate Obama.  The white house must have influenced the talking points before they were written!  It's the only way you can still be right - and if you're wrong one more time, you might actually have to resort to self-reflection.

You really talk some s h !t don`t you?  So you`re off the "talking points are fine what are you Republicans talking about" bit, huh?  Again, I would remind you for about the 50th time........NOBODY on earth has said "conspiracy" except YOU!   This is a very simple truth or lie situation.  If you cannot see that Obama, Clinton, Rice, Carney, the State Dept, the White House are ALL lying to America and to the mothers and fathers of dead Americans, then you are freaking blind. 

Try being honest.

The talking points are fine - they reflected what the intelligence community believed on 9/14, and the current assessment is not far off.  Yes, there is more of a pre-planned element than first believed, but to what extent we don't know yet.  Did the attack start as a protest?  No.  Were the protests used as cover for the attack?  Probably.  Were they used in recruitment?  Probably.  Did an attack by dozens of terrorists turn into an attack by hundreds of extremists thanks in part to the video?  Probably.

I know you can't wrap your head around this, but there was a video mocking Islam and it led to a lot of violence in the middle east and throughout the world.  There were 20 protests that day - many violent.  Google headquarters in London was attacked.  The video caused a lot of problems.

Somewhere along the line you convinced yourself that never happened, so any time anybody mentioned a video, you equated it with a lie.  If there had been no Benghazi, there would still have been a lot of apologies - that's called diplomacy, and that's why what conservatives call "leading from behind" liberals call "being smart and not sending thousands of American soldiers to their deaths".

You guys aren't really worth debating, because you're willfully ignorant.  It's willfully ignorant to believe nobody saw the youtube video - the evidence is overwhelming.  It's willfully ignorant to believe that the Obama administration prevented help from arriving - help arrived from the annex instantly, and from Tripoli within hours.  Military assistant was assembled if the attack had continued.  It's willfully ignorant to be continuing the coverup angle after the release of the emails - every communication from the moment the talking points were drafted is now available to you, and there is nothing to implicate the Obama administration spinning anything in any way.

I enjoy debate, but when I have a point to make I back it up with facts, links, quotes, etc.  You just keep screaming insults and nebulous "everybody knows this or that" rants.  Maybe everybody in the echo chamber knows these things, but there's another world out there where climate change is a problem, gay marriage isn't, and twenty dead children in your backyard deserves more congressional attention than three paragraphs of talking points.  I think at this point, we have to file benghazi between "Obama's a secret Muslim born in Kenya" and "those polls have a liberal skew".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Gawd, you`re clueless.

Try again

You really talk some s h !t don`t you?  So you`re off the "talking points are fine what are you Republicans talking about" bit, huh?  Again, I would remind you for about the 50th time........NOBODY on earth has said "conspiracy" except YOU!   This is a very simple truth or lie situation.  If you cannot see that Obama, Clinton, Rice, Carney, the State Dept, the White House are ALL lying to America and to the mothers and fathers of dead Americans, then you are freaking blind. 

Try being honest.

The talking points are fine - they reflected what the intelligence community believed on 9/14, and the current assessment is not far off.  Yes, there is more of a pre-planned element than first believed, but to what extent we don't know yet.  Did the attack start as a protest?  No.  Were the protests used as cover for the attack?  Probably.  Were they used in recruitment?  Probably.  Did an attack by dozens of terrorists turn into an attack by hundreds of extremists thanks in part to the video?  Probably.

I know you can't wrap your head around this, but there was a video mocking Islam and it led to a lot of violence in the middle east and throughout the world.  There were 20 protests that day - many violent.  Google headquarters in London was attacked.  The video caused a lot of problems.

Somewhere along the line you convinced yourself that never happened, so any time anybody mentioned a video, you equated it with a lie.  If there had been no Benghazi, there would still have been a lot of apologies - that's called diplomacy, and that's why what conservatives call "leading from behind" liberals call "being smart and not sending thousands of American soldiers to their deaths".

You guys aren't really worth debating, because you're willfully ignorant.  It's willfully ignorant to believe nobody saw the youtube video - the evidence is overwhelming.  It's willfully ignorant to believe that the Obama administration prevented help from arriving - help arrived from the annex instantly, and from Tripoli within hours.  Military assistant was assembled if the attack had continued.  It's willfully ignorant to be continuing the coverup angle after the release of the emails - every communication from the moment the talking points were drafted is now available to you, and there is nothing to implicate the Obama administration spinning anything in any way.

I enjoy debate, but when I have a point to make I back it up with facts, links, quotes, etc.  You just keep screaming insults and nebulous "everybody knows this or that" rants.  Maybe everybody in the echo chamber knows these things, but there's another world out there where climate change is a problem, gay marriage isn't, and twenty dead children in your backyard deserves more congressional attention than three paragraphs of talking points.  I think at this point, we have to file benghazi between "Obama's a secret Muslim born in Kenya" and "those polls have a liberal skew".

Coming soon - more of the same

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

New Survey: Republicans Smarter than Democrats  

Here's a survey that tells us what we already know: Republicans are smarter than Democrats. Yes, that's old news, but it sure is nice to see it in print. In particular, I'm talking about a new survey by the Pew Research Center which quizzed respondents on their political knowledge. And those elitist, ivory tower liberals think they are so smart!

As noted in the survey, "Republicans fare substantially better than Democrats on several questions in the survey, as is typically the case in surveys about political knowledge."

The largest gaps are in awareness of which party is more supportive of reducing the size and scope of the federal government (30 points) and which party is more conservative (28 points).

Republicans also are 21 percentage points more likely than Democrats to know that the GOP is more supportive of drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

There is only one policy question - which party is more supportive of cutting defense spending - on which Democrats are more knowledgeable than Republicans. Two-thirds of Democrats (67%) identify the Democratic Party as being more supportive of reducing the size of the defense budget, compared with 59% of Republicans.

Only 54% of Democrats surveyed knew that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Only 59% of Democrats know that Nancy Pelosi is one of them.

What's really stunning is that when asked which party is generally more supportive of "reducing the size of the federal government," only 46% of Democrats knew the answer. That means 54% either didn't know or thought that the Democrats are generally more supportive of smaller government. Are you kidding me?

Has the spin and media bias become so thick that Democrats don't even know that they are the kings of big government? Obama has added more to the debt than all presidents combined. Come on!

Dive into the survey and let me know what you think. Questions are also broken down by age and education as well. Are Republicans really smarter than Democrats?

VN:F [1.9.6_1107]     please wait...   New Survey: Republicans Smarter than Democrats, 8.8 out of 10 based on 184 ratings  

That's a quiz on partisanship, not knowledge.

Asking questions about which party is more inclined to do this or say that only proves who is more politically partisan.

More humor. The graphs shown by slomag are of a far greater pool.

Greater than PEW Research?  You ARE kidding right?   Never mind, you`ve just proven you fit into the 64% of Obama voters with no High School diploma.

Don't you read your own links? Or, as slomag has said, are you too busy chortling via the usual childish insults ? It was a survey of 1,000 adults. The most recent Gallup polls were based on 44,392 respondents. I'm not surprised.

BTW; here's a couple of other PEW surveys; curious conclusions, to say the least.  

http://www.mediaite.com/online/pew-black-turnout-may-have-been-lower-because-blacks-lie-or-higher-because-so-many-are-felons/

http://www.businessinsider.com/msnbc-fox-news-bias-opinion-reporting-pew-research-2013-3