Where is the coverage of the Bengazi hearings?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Where is the coverage of the Bengazi hearings?

In response to bigdog2's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

The debt has gone from $9 Trillion when he took office to almost $17 trillion now, the fastest increase in history, and is predicted to be over $20Trillion when he slithers away in Jan 2017. 

The DOW at 15,000 is due to 3 things.  Your ilk`s dreaded "millionaires and billionaires" cashing out, The Fed printing and pouring fake money in, and the buyback of bonds.

BTW, real unemployment (CBO and NLRB) is at 14.4% with 9.6million LESS people working then when this fool took office.  Also, the labor force is at it`s lowest participation since 1979.

Are we done with Benghazi?  Should we jump to one of the "Obama`s many failures" threads?

What a joke.

Hey maroon, just to show how stupid you are in all things economic:

The DOW at 15,000 is due to 3 things.  Your ilk`s dreaded "millionaires and billionaires" cashing out, The Fed printing and pouring fake money in, and the buyback of bonds.

If people are "cashing out" that would cause the market to drop, not rise, moron.

Bonds yields reflect inflation. Inflation is non-existent and yet the markets continue to rise.

Get some current numbers dingleberry.

Here are the facts, according to the official government statistics:

In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion. Check the official numbers at the Office of Management and Budget.

In fiscal 2010 — the first budget under Obama — spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.

In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.

In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.

Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.

S&P singled out the neo-con-poops as the reason for the downgrade:

Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now
    assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012,
    remain in place. We have changed our assumption on this because the majority
    of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise
    revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/documents/spratingreport_080611.pdf

Agree; it doesn't help his case to show cause and effect; cumulative numbers piggy back the disastrous W admin; and there's no surprise we don't see his link, as usual. 

I love it.  So, too be clear, you post this:

"- Health care costs have gone down

- The budget deficit has gone down, via percentage of GDP

- After the 2008 meltdown, the stock market is through the roof

And speaking of the environment, CO2 concentration has hit a critical high point"

...............with ZERO link.

I post this:

...........spare you a link to look up yet FACTUAL DATA from the Office of Management and Budget, US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Morgan Stanley, Joint Committee on Taxation, the US Census, and Standard and Poors...............ALL NOTED at the BOTTOM of the data (you must not have read).....................

and you`re WHINING about a link???????????????

You should stick to your ignorant, low-information, whine, about the "disastrous W admin". You are clearly in the 50+% of uniformed types that still, after 5 years of this current failure, blame Bush.

"Bush lied people died", "War for oil",  "Iraq for Sale man", "Cheney", "Haliburton" man, "Sarah Palin"

BWAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Yes, U definitely must think I'm low info (Didn't Limbaugh coin this phrase? Hence my past Limbaugh comments about you);  my implication was this appears to be a cherry picked collation of facts from reputable sources via another one of your wingnut sites that you refused to divulge; and yet you didn't get it, or thought I wouldn't, not that I'm surprised; breitbart, maybe ?

Also do I really need to post links about these claims?  It's all over the news; as opposed to your exotic "sources".

Cool,

Standard and Poors, Morgan Stanley, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Joint Committee on Taxation, the U.S. Census, and the Office of Management and Budget, are now "exotic sources"?

This is too easy.  Stick to your old "student standby".............."Bush`s fault".  It fits you.

Boy are you stupid; where was that table compiled?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

The debt has gone from $9 Trillion when he took office to almost $17 trillion now, the fastest increase in history, and is predicted to be over $20Trillion when he slithers away in Jan 2017. 

BTW, real unemployment (CBO and NLRB) is at 14.4% with 9.6million LESS people working then when this fool took office.  Also, the labor force is at it`s lowest participation since 1979.

Are we done with Benghazi?  Should we jump to one of the "Obama`s many failures" threads?

What a joke.

Hey maroon, just to show how stupid you are in all things economic:

If people are "cashing out" that would cause the market to drop, not rise, moron.

Bonds yields reflect inflation. Inflation is non-existent and yet the markets continue to rise.

Get some current numbers dingleberry.

Here are the facts, according to the official government statistics:

In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion. Check the official numbers at the Office of Management and Budget.

In fiscal 2010 — the first budget under Obama — spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.

In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.

In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.

Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.

S&P singled out the neo-con-poops as the reason for the downgrade:

Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now
    assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012,
    remain in place. We have changed our assumption on this because the majority
    of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise
    revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/documents/spratingreport_080611.pdf

Agree; it doesn't help his case to show cause and effect; cumulative numbers piggy back the disastrous W admin; and there's no surprise we don't see his link, as usual. 

I love it.  So, too be clear, you post this:

"- Health care costs have gone down

- The budget deficit has gone down, via percentage of GDP

- After the 2008 meltdown, the stock market is through the roof

And speaking of the environment, CO2 concentration has hit a critical high point"

...............with ZERO link.

I post this:

...........spare you a link to look up yet FACTUAL DATA from the Office of Management and Budget, US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Morgan Stanley, Joint Committee on Taxation, the US Census, and Standard and Poors...............ALL NOTED at the BOTTOM of the data (you must not have read).....................

and you`re WHINING about a link???????????????

You should stick to your ignorant, low-information, whine, about the "disastrous W admin". You are clearly in the 50+% of uniformed types that still, after 5 years of this current failure, blame Bush.

"Bush lied people died", "War for oil",  "Iraq for Sale man", "Cheney", "Haliburton" man, "Sarah Palin"

BWAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Yes, U definitely must think I'm low info (Didn't Limbaugh coin this phrase? Hence my past Limbaugh comments about you);  my implication was this appears to be a cherry picked collation of facts from reputable sources via another one of your wingnut sites that you refused to divulge; and yet you didn't get it, or thought I wouldn't, not that I'm surprised; breitbart, maybe ?

Also do I really need to post links about these claims?  It's all over the news; as opposed to your exotic "sources".

Cool,

Standard and Poors, Morgan Stanley, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Joint Committee on Taxation, the U.S. Census, and the Office of Management and Budget, are now "exotic sources"?

This is too easy.  Stick to your old "student standby".............."Bush`s fault".  It fits you.

Boy are you stupid; where was that table compiled?

Oh........I`m "stupid", I get it.  Using the most reliable sources for this data ON EARTH, (you dolt), it was compiled by the author of Iraq For Sale.

BWAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Gawd, like shooting fish in a barrel.

Your answer speaks volumes. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

"Your answer speaks volumes"

Yes it does.  You would understand if your brain worked.

Perpetual school yard insults; that explains yours. It must be the evasive wingnut mentality.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Is that WDYWN giving out a yellow card? Gasp!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Maybe you should read the thread and some of his posts before you spout off........hmm?

Why bother? I'm just pointing at your generalization to all liberals from your exchange with that fellow.

Part of being a hopeless, Liberal, ideologue, is the embedded hypocrisy.  You Libs can name-call but nobody else can

Funny...when I point out generalizations WDYWN has a hissy fit. HYPOCRITE!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Perpetual school yard insults; that explains yours. It must be the evasive wingnut mentality.

(QUOTE)

"school yard insults"?

I think you wrote this:

"Boy are you stupid; "

I`m not suprised you forgot what you posted 1-hour ago though.  Part of being a hopeless, Liberal, ideologue, is the embedded hypocrisy.  You Libs can name-call but nobody else can. When Obama destroys America it`s OK cuz it`s "Bush`s fault".  When you post a bunch of nonsense with NO LINKS it doesn`t matter, but everyone else better have theirs in order.

I get it.  "Cheney", "Haliburton", "war for oil", "Bush`s fault"........................

When stupidity rears it's ugly head via a pathetic form of evasiveness, it's not a school yard prank like yours, such as nah nah nah nah nah; it's more of the factual variety. 

Since you’re not able to look up basic news beyond breitbart or some similar form of disingenuous stratified conservatism that you feel the need to hide, here your links

STOCKS

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324767004578488603725044818.html?mod=ITP_businessandfinance_2

C02

http://news.yahoo.com/400-ppm-artificial-trees-help-pull-co2-air-150100168.html

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-carbon-dioxide-400-20130520,0,7130588.story?track=rss

HealthCARE – Admittedly, this may be temporary 

http://www.investmentnews.com/article/20130519/REG/305199999

Budget Deficit

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100736988

BTW; it appears the current wingnut stooges have cornered the market on hypocrisy; they took a cherished form of Conservatism; the model of Goldwater and possibly Reagan, and twisted it to meet their greed oriented objectives. However, the masses aren't falling for it; even Ted Cruz, of all people, has expressed the fear that the Republican party seems to be following the footsteps of the WHIGs.

http://www.eclectablog.com/2013/05/yes-ted-cruz-is-eligible-to-be-president-of-the-united-states-encourage-him-to-run-and-help-end-the-gop.html

Enjoy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

You should pick up a newspaper or watch the news.

I have, which is why this matter was settled for me months ago.

Maybe you should follow the legacy corporate media a bit less...they seemed to have warped your perspective like a funhouse mirror.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

It just keeps on coming................

PJM EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama

May 21st, 2013 - 12:05 am    

More whistleblowers will emerge shortly in the escalating Benghazi scandal, according to two former U.S. diplomats who spoke with PJ Media Monday afternoon.

These whistleblowers, colleagues of the former diplomats, are currently securing legal counsel because they work in areas not fully protected by the Whistleblower law.

According to the diplomats, what these whistleblowers will say will be at least as explosive as what we have already learned about the scandal, including details about what really transpired in Benghazi that are potentially devastating to both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

The former diplomats inform PJM the new revelations concentrate in two areas — what Ambassador Chris Stevens was actually doing in Benghazi and the pressure put on General Carter Ham, then in command of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) and therefore responsible for Libya, not to act to protect jeopardized U.S. personnel.

Stevens’ mission in Benghazi, they will say, was to buy back Stinger missiles from al-Qaeda groups issued to them by the State Department, not by the CIA. Such a mission would usually be a CIA effort, but the intelligence agency had opposed the idea because of the high risk involved in arming “insurgents” with powerful weapons that endanger civilian aircraft.

Hillary Clinton still wanted to proceed because, in part, as one of the diplomats said, she wanted “to overthrow Gaddafi on the cheap.”

This left Stevens in the position of having to clean up the scandalous enterprise when it became clear that the “insurgents” actually were al-Qaeda – indeed, in the view of one of the diplomats, the same group that attacked the consulate and ended up killing Stevens.

The former diplomat who spoke with PJ Media regarded the whole enterprise as totally amateurish and likened it to the Mike Nichols film Charlie Wilson’s War about a clueless congressman who supplies Stingers to the Afghan guerrillas. “It’s as if Hillary and the others just watched that movie and said ‘Hey, let’s do that!’” the diplomat said.

He added that he and his colleagues think the leaking of General David Petraeus’ affair with his biographer Paula Broadwell was timed to silence the former CIA chief on these matters.

Regarding General Ham, military contacts of the diplomats tell them that AFRICOM had Special Ops “assets in place that could have come to the aid of the Benghazi consulate immediately (not in six hours).”

Ham was told by the White House not to send the aid to the trapped men, but Ham decided to disobey and did so anyway, whereupon the White House “called his deputy and had the deputy threaten to relieve Ham of his command.”

The White House motivation in all this is as yet unclear, but it is known the Ham retired quietly in April 2013 as head of AFRICOM.

PJ Media recognizes this is largely hearsay, but the two diplomats sounded quite credible. One of them was in a position of responsibility in a dangerous area of Iraq in 2004.

We will report more as we learn it.

What's a PJ Media?  Are you still upset by my use of the word "conspiracy"?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

BTW, do I REALLY need to post links for:

*Debt going from $9 Trillion to $17 Trillion

*HC costs up 38% and predicted to go up 40%

*Labor force at it`s lowest participation rate since 1979

*true unemployment at 14.4%

when these things are all over the (real) news every day?

You should always post links because sometimes what you think is true turns out not to be so, and then you don't look foolish.

Like the "true unemployment rate" is 13.9% ... http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Maybe you should read the thread and some of his posts before you spout off........hmm?

Why bother? I'm just pointing at your generalization to all liberals from your exchange with that fellow.

Part of being a hopeless, Liberal, ideologue, is the embedded hypocrisy.  You Libs can name-call but nobody else can

Fair point...............but, this is a Benghazi thread and everything he mentioned, everything he posted, circled back to "Bush did the same thing", go read "Iraq For Sale",  the current economy is"'Bush`s fault", etc, etc..............

If it walks like a duck.................... 

Liberals see Benghazi as the right trying to make a scandal out of nothing.  It's fair game to pull Bush into the conversation, because if you are truly outraged over Benghazi, we want to hear every accusation prefaced with "this is about 1% as bad as any given Tuesday during the Bush administration, but ...".  Without that qualification it looks like your guy can rape and murder and get a $10 fine but our guy gets the chair for jay-walking - and that's with the unlikely assumption that your ever-changing narrative is 100% correct.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

Fair point...............but, this is a Benghazi thread and everything he mentioned, everything he posted, circled back to "Bush did the same thing", go read "Iraq For Sale",  the current economy is"'Bush`s fault", etc, etc..............

If it walks like a duck.................... 

Liberals see Benghazi as the right trying to make a scandal out of nothing.  It's fair game to pull Bush into the conversation, because if you are truly outraged over Benghazi, we want to hear every accusation prefaced with "this is about 1% as bad as any given Tuesday during the Bush administration, but ...".  Without that qualification it looks like your guy can rape and murder and get a $10 fine but our guy gets the chair for jay-walking - and that's with the unlikely assumption that your ever-changing narrative is 100% correct.

My narrative has not changed.  I`ve said it many times in this thread and others.  You seem to miss the point repeatedly despite me (and others here) trying to help you..............I will say it slow and loud.............

IT    IS   NOT   THE   ACT   IT   IS   THE   COVERUP!

Then what was that PJ Media post all about?  You just posted an article speculating that Stevens was trying to buy back arms that Hillary Clinton sold to Al Qaeda.  This is a brand spanking new - you heard it hear first - narrative of the Benghazi scandal.

Come on, man - either your narrative is consistent and you regret posting the article, or you'll change with the wind for whatever theory best matches your hatred for Obama and Clinton.  You can't have it both ways.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

(QUOTE)

"school yard insults"?

I think you wrote this:

"Boy are you stupid; "

I`m not suprised you forgot what you posted 1-hour ago though.  Part of being a hopeless, Liberal, ideologue, is the embedded hypocrisy.  You Libs can name-call but nobody else can. When Obama destroys America it`s OK cuz it`s "Bush`s fault".  When you post a bunch of nonsense with NO LINKS it doesn`t matter, but everyone else better have theirs in order.

I get it.  "Cheney", "Haliburton", "war for oil", "Bush`s fault"........................

When stupidity rears it's ugly head via a pathetic form of evasiveness, it's not a school yard prank like yours, such as nah nah nah nah nah; it's more of the factual variety. 

Since you’re not able to look up basic news beyond breitbart or some similar form of disingenuous stratified conservatism that you feel the need to hide, here your links

STOCKS

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324767004578488603725044818.html?mod=ITP_businessandfinance_2

C02

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-carbon-dioxide-400-20130520,0,7130588.story?track=rss

Budget Deficit

BTW; it appears the current wingnut stooges have cornered the market on hypocrisy; they took a cherished form of Conservatism; the model of Goldwater and possibly Reagan, and twisted it to meet their greed oriented objectives. However, the masses aren't falling for it; even Ted Cruz, of all people, has expressed the fear that the Republican party seems to be following the footsteps of the WHIGs.

http://www.eclectablog.com/2013/05/yes-ted-cruz-is-eligible-to-be-president-of-the-united-states-encourage-him-to-run-and-help-end-the-gop.html

Enjoy

Once again, here are the sources for the FACTUAL DATA I provided:

Standard and Poors, Morgan Stanley, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Joint Committee on Taxation, the U.S. Census, and the Office of Management and Budget

They don`t get any stronger or more respected.  Try stepping out of fantasyland for a minute.

To repeat for the umpteenth time; the fantasyland is your refusal to name the source of the spin of this collected data, which, to repeat again, is from reputable sources. Either I must be going too fast for you, or your posturing is just not very effective; gosh, I'm shocked

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

(QUOTE)

"school yard insults"?

I think you wrote this:

"Boy are you stupid; "

STOCKS

C02

Budget Deficit

Enjoy

Once again, here are the sources for the FACTUAL DATA I provided:

Standard and Poors, Morgan Stanley, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Joint Committee on Taxation, the U.S. Census, and the Office of Management and Budget

They don`t get any stronger or more respected.  Try stepping out of fantasyland for a minute.

To repeat for the umpteenth time; the fantasyland is your refusal to name the source of the spin of this collected data, which, to repeat again, is from reputable sources. I must be going to fast for you; of course, I'm shocked.

It doesn`t matter dummy.  The FIVE most reputable sources on earth were used to explain, in no uncertain terms, the financial-real-world-failures of the most incompetent president we`ve ever had.  Your insane ideology has you desperately grasping at a "link" as some crazy last chance to try and debunk FACTS.

Pathetic!   Run along........infowars is waiting for you to log in.

Of course it matters, Limbaugh/Breitbart fan. I could find a discussion that extolls Hitler's economic achievements via reputable sources as well. And, LOL, you think Obama's the most incompetent president ever. Do you look in the mirror when you post? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

More failures for you little Stevie..................

Barrack Obama’s Failures

Barack Obama’s 32 Month Report Card

Mr. Hope and Change wants to create a nation humbled; humiliated, casting-aside capitalism and individual freedoms for one where “we the people” are government controlled. This would be a system that genuflects mediocrity, steals personal aspiration and opportunity, and punishes those who strive to succeed.

A gallon of regular gasoline the day Obama was inaugurated was $1.79 on average in the U.S. Today that price is $3.59, a 100.6% increase. The number of food stamp recipients has risen since Obama took office from 31,983,716 to 43,200,878, a 35.1% jump. Long term unemployment soared 146.2% during the same 32 month period from 2,600,000 to 6,400,000. Staggering “hope and change” isn’t it?

American citizens living in poverty have risen 9.5% from 39,800,000 to 43,600,000, and the number of unemployed has jumped almost 25% from 11,616,000 to 14,485,000 as of August 31, 2011. The number of unemployed blacks has risen from 12.6% at the end of George Bush’s term to 15.8% today, a 25.4% increase, and finally, our national debt is up 34.4% from 10.627 trillion to 14,278 trillion *

Keep these figures in mind as we recount the number of “firsts” for this presidency

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States .

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and later admit there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with cr imi nal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate Americas ability to put a man in space.

First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly speak-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (Az, WI, OH, IN)

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.

First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.

First President to go on multiple global apology tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for
    by the taxpayer.

First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat “the Holy Qur’an tells us,” and openly admit “the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.”

Remember that 32 months of Obama White House we the people have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our nation’s entire history, as the Obama’s plan their next extravagant vacation to the Indonesian Island nation of Bali.

I wouldn't have expected anything different. Enjoy your sad delusional fiction. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Interesting.

An al Qaeda terrorist stated in a recent online posting that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens was killed by lethal injection after plans to kidnap him during the Sept. 11, 2012 terror attack in Benghazi went bad.

The veracity of the claim made by Abdallah Dhu-al-Bajadin, who was identified by U.S. officials as a known weapons experts for al Qaeda, could not be determined. However, U.S. officials have not dismissed the terrorist’s assertion.

An FBI spokeswoman indicated the bureau was aware of the claim but declined to comment because of the bureau’s ongoing investigation into the Benghazi attack.

“While there is a great deal of information in the media and on the Internet about the attack in Benghazi, the FBI is not in a position at this time to comment on anything specific with regard to the investigation,” Kathy Wright, the FBI spokeswoman, said.

A State Department spokesman also had no comment.

The FBI is investigating the death of Stevens, State Department information officer Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. They were killed in the attack U.S. officials say was carried out by an al Qaeda-linked group known as Ansar al Sharia.

A State Department Accountability Review Board report and an interim House Republican report on the attack gave no cause of death for Stevens, whose body was recovered by local Libyans in the early morning hours of Sept. 12.

The House report, “Interim Progress Report for the House Republican Conference,” said “Libyan doctors tried unsuccessfully to resuscitate Ambassador Stevens upon his arrival at the hospital.”

To date, no official cause of death for Stevens has been made public, although it was reported that a Libyan doctor who examined Stevens said he died from apparent smoke inhalation and related asphyxiation.

Video and photos of Stevens being handled by a mob in Benghazi were posted on the Internet. It is not clear from the images whether he was dead or alive at the time.

However, according to the March 14 posting on an al Qaeda-linked website, Abdallah Dhu-al-Bajadin, the al Qaeda weapons expert, stated that Stevens was given a lethal injection and that the injection was overlooked during the medical autopsy.

According to Dhu-al-Bajadin, “the plan was based on abduction and exchange of high-level prisoners.”

“However, the operation took another turn, for a reason God only knows, when one of the members of the jihadist cell improvised and followed Plan B,” he wrote on the prominent jihadist web forum Ansar al-Mujahideen Network.

Dhu-al-Bajadin’s claim of assassination also stated that it had been copied to the Ansar al-Mujahidin website from the closed and al Qaeda-accredited website Shumukh al-Islam. That site is only open to members and was initially posted by a member identified as Adnan Shukri for Dhu-al-Bajadin.

The reference to Shumukh al Islam has boosted the credibility of the claim among some U.S. intelligence analysts.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

To date, no official cause of death for Stevens has been made public

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
    âۥ Socrates

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

An al Qaeda terrorist stated in a recent online posting that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens was killed by lethal injection after plans to kidnap him during the Sept. 11, 2012 terror attack in Benghazi went bad.

Heard that rumour a long time ago. Even I have trouble believing that it can be true.

-

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

To date, no official cause of death for Stevens has been made public

Ok. What conclusions do you suggest we draw from this?

[/QUOTE]

It was a response to angrybirds comment about "now they dont trust the coroners office" in response to a post about some alqaeda a55ole saying they poisoned the ambassador.

Sections
Shortcuts