Where is the coverage of the Bengazi hearings?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Where is the coverage of the Bengazi hearings?

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

That's right Sister, the Republicans set the whole thing up and then forced Hillary to lie about it. It's really just a vast Republican conspiracy.

Hey it's not my fault that the voters trust Hillary more that the GOP on the issue Of Benghazi

Hillary voters?  You mean Obam voters, don't you?

I find it hard to beleive Obama or Hillary voters even know what a Benghazi is.

skeeter you couldn't find Benghazi on a map

Who needs a map?

It's right below Sommerville, right?

Well at least you have a lot of company in your geographic ignorance.

41 percent of Republicans believe Benghazi is the worst political scandal in American history, but nearly half don't know where it is. 

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/13/Poll-Americans-angry-about-Benghazi-cant-find-it-on-a-map/7321368469022/

That's ok, you didn't know where it was before this story either. You're lying if you say otherwise.

And of course, one has to know where a place is in order to be angry that American's were killed....sigh...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

This political circus must still be in town.

The lingering stench of elephant dung is a dead giveaway....

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

This Benghazi thing comes down to cherry picking intelligence.

Now where have I heard that term before?

Really?  

I thought it came down to:

Who pushed the video story?  Why did Obama and Hillary stick tothe video story long after it was proven false?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Really?  

Who pushed the video story?  Why did Obama and Hillary stick tothe video story long after it was proven false?

Really?

I thought that was the least important aspect to this whole kerfuffle...

...and the more important part being how to prevent such tragedies in the future.

The latter point being lost in the gop's typical grandstanding.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Is this the real reason for the Benghazi hearings ?

That'll change by the time this thing is over.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Really?  

When was the video story ever proven false?  The CIA blame both Ansar al-Sharia and the video in the unedited talking points.  Do you think when all is said and done this is going to come down to a group of strictly political terrorists with no interest in a video mocking their religion and prophet?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

Really?  

When was the video story ever proven false?  The CIA blame both Ansar al-Sharia and the video in the unedited talking points.  Do you think when all is said and done this is going to come down to a group of strictly political terrorists with no interest in a video mocking their religion and prophet?

The video that a week after the attack STILL had fewer than a thousand hits?

Yah, it was the video.  (eyeroll)

The video was not the reason behind the attack. That's fact.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Really?  

The video was aired on Egyptian TV - if only a few thousand people saw the video, then Cairo is a coverup too, right?

Maybe a link would be more convincing than an eyeroll.  You claim the link to the video has been disproved.  You claim that this was without a doubt a co-ordinated attack by Al Qaeda.  Surely you can find a link to back up that claim?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Is this the real reason for the Benghazi hearings ?

That'll change by the time this thing is over.

Hey isn't that the idea behind these hearings anyway

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Not very fluent in this internet thingy are you?

Hint: YouTube doesn't own a monopoly on posting videos online.

The more you talk the dumber your argument.

You just don't like thatthe video was a made-up story.  No one saw the video, no one!

Yet you cling to it bitterly.

If you are so hepped up on the video, give me some proof.  Heck, even Obama has given up on the video excuse.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Really?  

The video was aired on Egyptian TV - if only a few thousand people saw the video, then Cairo is a coverup too, right?

Maybe a link would be more convincing than an eyeroll.  You claim the link to the video has been disproved.  You claim that this was without a doubt a co-ordinated attack by Al Qaeda.  Surely you can find a link to back up that claim?

Egypt isn't Benghazi.  And, I have links: You loose.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/11/15/cnn_petraeus_knew_almost_immediately_that_benghazi_was_terrorism.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/16/petraeus-testimony-benghazi-contradicts

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Really?  

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/11/15/cnn_petraeus_knew_almost_immediately_that_benghazi_was_terrorism.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/16/petraeus-testimony-benghazi-contradicts

So now TV transmissions magically stop at state borders.

Or satellites magically miss certain dishes in Libya.

You're a KooK

(Break)

I produced the links, and now you stick your fingers in your ears. 

So, either it was the video, as you can't prove.

OR, now, I want you to strongly consider this possibility:  What if, What Petraeus said, what the CIA discovered, and what Obama eliminated from the talking points, is the actual truth?

Cling to the video if you want, but it is foolish. Show me your proof.  Who saw the video in Benghazi?  Who?  Show me.  You can't, becasue it was a lie that the video caused the terrorrist attack.   You are simply trying to avoid the obvious facts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

bigdog .... any comments on the story that CNN broke yesterday that ABC misquoted the White House's leaked emails or do you have any comment on the fact that carl rove is fund raising off the Benghazi attack ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

bigdog just say no comment .... I ain't reading all that .... at least I post photos that the meanings can be gotten quickly

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

bigdog just say no comment .... I ain't reading all that .... at least I post photos that the meanings can be gotten quickly

Your photos are classics man!  OK...........no comment. 

These 3 current scandals (Benghazi, AP, IRS) are ugly for this administration.  The point is, these are not brought on by "witch hunts" or the evil "opposition".  These are just truths coming out and FINALLY being reported by the enabling MSM.

I don't like it at all myself bigdog .... the IRS really bothers the most .... as for the 4th Estate they are all parasites and they never do you and me and every other Ham and Egger in this Country any favors ... so they can kiss my Irish ....

Have a Good Day and stay safe .... talk to you soon ..... 3:)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Almost immediately.

It may come down to a planned terrorist attack that coincided with some other protests in the middle east.

Do you think it taking place on 9-11 was just coincidence?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Your photos match your cartoonish and childish outlook on life: simplistic and lacking fact

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

That's ok, you didn't know where it was before this story either. You're lying if you say otherwise.

And of course, one has to know where a place is in order to be angry that American's were killed....sigh...

So now you just know everything about me too?

Not only am I someone else, but you even know my entire life story and education background.

Ignorance is bliss.

Haha....could you exaggerate a bit more. Talk about overly dramatic. I never claimed to know your entire life story or education background. But you continue to make things up...it's what you do best.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Really?  

Link #1 is an account of what somebody thinks Petraeus will say (future tense) in his testimony.  (flush)

Link #2 is Peter King's account of what Petraeus actually said in his testimony.  That's more relevant but 1) it's a second-hand source and 2) it doesn't contradict anything from the original talking points, which point both the the Cairo protests and the involvement of violent extremists.

Thousands of protestors came out on 9/11 on the heels of the video, which was aired on Egyption TV and "went viral" across social media networks.  Cairo, Kartoum, Sanaa, Tunis - how about Google Headquarters in London - was that about the video?  Either all these incidents are cover-ups, or a lot of people were p1ssed about the video.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Almost immediately.

It may come down to a planned terrorist attack that coincided with some other protests in the middle east.

Do you think it taking place on 9-11 was just coincidence?

Then it should be easy to post a link supporting that view.  I think 9/11 was chosen as the date of protest for a reason, and that the attacks took advantage of the protests and anger of a lot of very religious people with easy access to powerful weapons.

Do you think coinciding with protests in the middle east was a coincidence?  Because if you think it was deliberate, you are blaming the video, right?