Re: Where Obama was doomed! Rahm
posted at 11/1/2012 6:01 PM EDT
In response to tvoter's comment:
No Im saying he should have demanded Harry and Nancy at least HEAR the republicans ideas on the floor so the American poeple could have a clearer idea of what was proposed. Instead he created more opposition by shutting half the populas out!!
Playing whack-a-tard is really tough on one's arms here at BDC.
I know you've had a thousand chances, but here's another. Listen....
1. Obamacare is the conservative answer to Hillarycare. It is literally a combination of conservative ideas.
2. Republicans agreed on a party line of opposing everything - not just Obamacare - everything Obama did in order, I quote, "to break him." To make him a one-term President.
Why should he have heard out Republicans?
(Note: That memo is the only reason you are denying that Obamacare is conservative. Once they resolved to say "NO!" they resolved to lie about Obamacare's origins).
3. Despite the fact that he would be fully justified in dropping trou and defecating on Boehner's desk after hearing of the GOP party line, he did hear them out. He just didn't incorporate most of the ideas this time around because the ideas were not to have Obamacare.
4. Not only did he have no reason to listen, not only did he listen anyway, but he in fact incorporated some of the "new" conservative ideas. Such as not having a public option - which he really wanted.
5. Your candidate drafted Obamacare. Obama merely plagarized it. You know this. You also know that "state's rights" is a completely, utterly, disgustingly dishonest dodge by Romney and yourself.
You are literally whining that Obama passed a conservative health care bill, which your candidate put into place in massachusetts, and didn't agree to drop the whole idea when Republicans in congress simply said "NO!" Because, of course, bipartisanship to you apparently means doing whatever the consevatives want to the T.
But you knew all that. You all did.