Where was the MSM coverage of the oil spill?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from drvinny. Show drvinny's posts

Where was the MSM coverage of the oil spill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxDf-KkMCKQ

I have to wonder why video coverage of the Gulf oil spill was never aired on the major networks. Take a look at the link above. I believe had the majority of Americans seen this footage, action would have been taken much sooner to control the spill and find a solution to cap the well quicker. I remember the Exxon Valdez. Nightly news footage of oil covered beaches and animals. 

Anyone want to offer an opinion on why the Amercian public was not informed of the devastation occurring on our shores over the last few months?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Re: Where was the MSM coverage of the oil spill?

In Response to Where was the MSM coverage of the oil spill?:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxDf-KkMCKQ I have to wonder why video coverage of the Gulf oil spill was never aired on the major networks. Take a look at the link above. I believe had the majority of Americans seen this footage, action would have been taken much sooner to control the spill and find a solution to cap the well quicker. I remember the Exxon Valdez. Nightly news footage of oil covered beaches and animals.  Anyone want to offer an opinion on why the Amercian public was not informed of the devastation occurring on our shores over the last few months?  
    Posted by drvinny

I don't watch TV news, but I saw coverage all over the papers and common online sources.    Even Stewart / Colbert 'covered' it in their fake tv-news....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from drvinny. Show drvinny's posts

Not like in the video above

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesvalseuses. Show lesvalseuses's posts

Vin: amateur troll spammer...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fractals. Show fractals's posts

There's a good reason you don't get any respect...

Sections
Shortcuts