Who agrees Sk8ter needs a life

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

look at this political board this dude or woman posts all day everyday about Obama since like last year....he has real problems.

now he will show up to defend him or herself but to me you have issues and nothing you say will convine me other wise

he must of got laid off is collecting and blames Obama and the dems

sk8ter......just do the republican thing and start a business and put yourself and your fellow americans back to work

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Thank you for taking the time to recognize me. I have never even thought about you since these are "message boards" not a place to meet or catagorize people.

But, since you have such a full life I am sure you will not even read this.

You don't have to "convine" me either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

ha ha....right on que.....thanks for proving my point

Obama baby

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Don't you mean:

Stuart Baby

Call it your daily affirmation.
    The Obama administration over the past several weeks has developed a certain conciliatory style of diplomacy, striking a hard contrast between this White House and its predecessors.
    While George W. Bush drew charges of "cowboy diplomacy" for his unilateral style of doing things, the Obama team might just be the Stuart Smalley counterpart to Bush's John Wayne.
    Smalley, you may recall, was Al Franken's lovable alter-ego on Saturday Night Live -- an uncertified gusher of self-help advice who often needed that advice more than his guests.
    "I deserve good things. I am entitled to my share of happiness," he used to recite to himself. "I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with."
    Maybe President Obama's daily sessions with senior advisers don't begin with a daily affirmation, but the similarities are there.
    Smalley often had his guests repeat his mantras.
    "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and, doggone it, people like me." It's a line many Americans surely still say to themselves every morning when they brush their teeth.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from towgunner77. Show towgunner77's posts

Re: Who agrees Sk8ter needs a life

DB Coach,

How old are you? You still stuck in the past, still acting like a teenager? Shoot, maybe you are. Look bud, we all come here to rant and rave about stuff. If you think this guy/gal skater8 is a loser, well he is no more of a loser than you. How do you know if this guy posts everyday unless you are here everyday too. I was disappointed to see this post on the forums - sure we all disagree but don't go after this guy because he is posting his opinion on this site - that's what this site is here for. Now, assuming you are an adult - go cry and do some growing up. Here is my rant: It's funny how the most tasteless and immature items seem to come from liberals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Gunner, Boater has no opinions, his usual m.o. is to post headlines and then come back later to see if anyone took his bait.  Then he regurgitates the Rush party line propaganda.  He's as coherent as an acid trip. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

gump

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Skater gets paid to post???  I want in on that.  I'll take money from anybody.  I'd even change my name to "Neutered" and post as a liberal everyday beating up Bush, Romney, Rove and FOX if I could get paid!!!

If I got paid by liberals would it be in GM stock or Euros or freshly printed US Currency with a tiny, Made in China watermark???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

look at this political board this dude or woman posts all day everyday about Obama since like last year....he has real problems. now he will show up to defend him or herself but to me you have issues and nothing you say will convine me other wise he must of got laid off is collecting and blames Obama and the dems sk8ter......just do the republican thing and start a business and put yourself and your fellow americans back to work
    Posted by DBCoach

DB,

I know Sk8ter well off this board. 

The dude has a supermodel wife, an awesome house, 2 wonderful kids, 3 dogs, he is a scatch golfer, can still dunk a basketball at his age, serves on 3 different non-profit boards, volunteers as a Big Brother, is an incredible chef, has the best wine collection I have ever seen, and pilots his own plane.

All that and he still has time to come on here and set you straight!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Skater gets paid to post???  I want in on that.  I'll take money from anybody.  I'd even change my name to "Neutered" and post as a liberal everyday beating up Bush, Romney, Rove and FOX if I could get paid!!! If I got paid by liberals would it be in GM stock or Euros or freshly printed US Currency with a tiny, Made in China watermark???
    Posted by macnh1

Im in with Mac.
    I'll sell out to the highest bidder.
    I can cut and paste Limbaugh blather all day long.

Call me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Why would any propaganda outlet pay somebody to post their blather so that four other people could read it?

(well . . .  okay  . . .  five, if I count myself)

Sections
Shortcuts