Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.

"A Democratic Congressman from Massachusetts is raising the stakes in the nation’s fight over the future of public employee unions, saying emails aren’t enough to show support and that it is time to “get a little bloody.”"

Now if Sarah Palin said this, what would be the response?

I can't wait for BeKool to try and explain why this is fine.

I thought we were supposed to change the language.  I guess that only applied to repubs AGAIN. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.

And another example.

“We’re not going back in the soup lines,’’ said Edward Kelly, the interim president of the state firefighters’ union, who led the firefighters’ standoff with Boston last year. “We’re going to put on the war paint, and we’re going to fight like hell for what we deserve.’’

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.:
    [QUOTE]"A Democratic Congressman from Massachusetts is raising the stakes in the nation’s fight over the future of public employee unions, saying emails aren’t enough to show support and that it is time to “get a little bloody.”"
    Posted by whatnow4[/QUOTE]

Is that the same as an Indiana deputy attorneys general saying the police should "use live ammunition" on the WI protesters...???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Matty missing the point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Sure and he should be reprimanded, if not fired.  I noticed that the far left rags have that story on their front page.  But no comment on Capuano?

And lets see if you and the other far left loons can acknowledge that what Capuano said is wrong and he should be "reprimanded, if not fired".

I would also note that a Deputy Attorney General is a little bit farther down the food chain than a United States Congressman.  I would argue that Capuano should know better.  Especially because his party whined about poor use of language for weeks. 

Next you will say Billy Bob in Ga said awful things about Obama. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Maybe he should take his own advice.  Here is a quote from Capuano after the Giffords shooting.

“What the hell is going on?’’ said Representative Michael Capuano, a Somerville Democrat. “There’s always some degree of tension in politics; everybody knows the last couple of years there’s been an intentional increase in the degree of heat in political discourse. . . . If nothing else good comes out of this, I’m hoping it causes people to reconsider how they deal with things.’’

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]

Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems.

And here I thought that everyone other than beKool and RevWright had agreed there are hypocrites on both sides of the aisle.

I cannot tell you how many threads you have read about Republican politicians behaving like hypocrites.  I mean, its not like any of them spent their whole public career hating gay people, and then got caught picking up gay sex...  nothing like that....  

Or perhaps raging about the expenditure of federal dollars to benefit only a select group of people, all the while living in Alaska, whose wealth is owed exclusively to a massive pipeline built with my federal tax dollars.

ETC. ETC. ETC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. : Is that the same as an Indiana deputy attorneys general saying the police should "use live ammunition" on the WI protesters...???
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Well those are "Second Amendment Remedies", and the victims are union members or supporters, so that doesn't count.  DUH!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Well he won't be "fired" because that isn't how things work, and I doubt the GOP controlled house will move to censure him or take any action at all because GOP members routinely say worse things on a day to day basis. 

I think most civil people can agree that his comments were out of line and the congressman should issue a retraction or apology. 

So that guy really tweeted that cops should use live ammunition on protesters?  Wow, that is something else.  Indiana?  More like Libya am i right? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Dumb and dumber.
    ..and we voted these clowns in !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.:
    [QUOTE]Matty missing the point.
    Posted by WIIN12AM[/QUOTE]

On the contrary, my post was right on-point.

And we've had similar discussions about such rhetoric many times before.  Whether it's Capuano, some podunk ADA from Indiana, or Limbaugh blithely comparing the teachers' unions to the muslim brotherhood, the net effect is the same and the game is still zero-sum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Matty missing the point.
    Posted by WIIN12AM

On the contrary, my post was right on-point.

And we've had similar discussions about such rhetoric many times before.  Whether it's Capuano, some podunk ADA from Indiana, or Limbaugh blithely comparing the teachers' unions to the muslim brotherhood, the net effect is the same and the game is still zero-sum.

Nope. big swing and a miss no matter how much you think you're "on-point". Just move on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. :  Nope. big swing and a miss no matter how much you think you're "on-point". Just move on.

- sez the guy with no salient point to make, ever, on anything of substance.

Good luck with your nascent career in the pea nut gallery.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Damain,

do you think you can slip this c r a p in and get away with it.

"because GOP members routinely say worse things on a day to day basis"

Prove it.  Show me GOP members routinely saying worse things on a daily basis.

Or, acknowledge that you are full of bull c r a p, and move along. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.:
    [QUOTE]"A Democratic Congressman from Massachusetts is raising the stakes in the nation’s fight over the future of public employee unions, saying emails aren’t enough to show support and that it is time to “get a little bloody.”" Now if Sarah Palin said this, what would be the response? I can't wait for BeKool to try and explain why this is fine. I thought we were supposed to change the language.  I guess that only applied to repubs AGAIN. 

LMLAO yea hes a hypocrite but the best part and the funniest part is after all thats been said by Palin and many on the right you are crying wolf . So what do we really have here but a bunch of hypocrites just in this thread crying and acting grade school like you always do. WELL LOOK WHAT THEY DID . All the while backing the hate filled rhetoric  coming out of the teapublican talking heads , leaders , and you mutton heads on boards like this.

How in the hell can you wingers even try to take the high road on a road you already trashed with hate ? What a joke.

Oh and wolfie i called a spade a spade hes a hypocrite so dont cry . I told you i talk truth to fact.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. :  Nope. big swing and a miss no matter how much you think you're "on-point". Just move on.
    Posted by WIIN12AM

Just because YOU don't see it as a salient point doesn't mean one wasn't made. I can understand you not liking being called out for missing the point on the subject.
    See, let me try to explain...it was the DEMS who made a big deal about not saying anything divisive. So it get's pointed out when a Dem says something divisive and your rebuttal is to mention that a Rep did it too. Except it wasn't the Reps who made a big deal about not talking like this. Get it?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

I told you i talk truth to fact.

Bwahahahahahaha.....bwahahahahahaha....bwahahahahahahaha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]Prove it.  Show me GOP members routinely saying worse things on a daily basis.

You are kidding right ? Are you sitting here seriously saying it doesnt happen and he cant prove it ?

Whats that question asked above .

Who are the hypocrites?

Need a mirror kid ?

I know nuts like you live in denial but come on . LMLAO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]I told you i talk truth to fact. Bwahahahahahaha.....bwahahahahahaha....bwahahahahahahaha
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d5c12153b49a0c508ca647de7bf043d0&plckUserId=d5c12153b49a0c508ca647de7bf043d0">
    First: 12/3/2010
    Last: 2/23/2011
    In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. :  Nope. big swing and a miss no matter how much you think you're "on-point". Just move on.
    Posted by WIIN12AM

Just because YOU don't see it as a salient point doesn't mean one wasn't made. I can understand you not liking being called out for missing the point on the subject.
    See, let me try to explain...it was the DEMS who made a big deal about not saying anything divisive. So it get's pointed out when a Dem says something divisive and your rebuttal is to mention that a Rep did it too. Except it wasn't the Reps who made a big deal about not talking like this. Get it?

Hey nut boy you just responded to yourself . LMLAO

And you are one of the bright ones huh ?

Whats that you just told yourself :

R O T F L M L A O

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]I told you i talk truth to fact. Bwahahahahahaha.....bwahahahahahaha....bwahahahahahahaha

why do you cry in your signature?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. : why do you cry in your signature?
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

You can bet that poor kid rides the short bus daily.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

BeKool....whatever you're smoking I want some. Look a bit closer and you'll see I responded to others posts. LMCAO

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Lawboy wrote:
    why do you cry in your signature?

You can do better than that....wait...nevermind.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

In Response to >Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.:
    In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. : why do you cry in your signature?
    Posted by lawboy

You can bet that poor kid rides the short bus daily.

Psst...I think your helmet is a bit tight

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to /> Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. : In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. : why do you cry in your signature? Posted by lawboy You can bet that poor kid rides the short bus daily. Psst...I think your helmet is a bit tight

And here i thought only the rev was really out to lunch . What a pitiful little boy you are. 

Sections
Shortcuts