Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.

Blah blah blah

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Seriously BeTool, what are you smoking?

You claim I defend Palin.  Show me one time I defended her.

You are retarded!  Talk about the short bus.  I bet you walk around with a helmet on as well. 

You are blogging out of the Fernald school. 

You have not a clue what you are talking about again and again.

You decided to chime in, so I will ask you to prove it.  Show me the GOP saying worse things everyday.

I won't even ask you to go back that far.  Lets say two weeks.  So you owe me a dumb statement by the GOP everyday for the last 14 days.  Oh ya, and make them worse than what Capuano said.

My guess you will come back with "you are a p00 p00 head".  Or something similar to your usual comments.

How is that surplus going in WI?  Or how about your goal of scaring all those meany righties off of this board?

Please stay on board.  You probably make the far left intelligent people on here cringe everyday you post.

You are making them look pretty bad just being here.   

And in trying to post this I have learned that the Globe is censoring p00.  You can't put that in a post.  That is funny. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. : Is that the same as an Indiana deputy attorneys general saying the police should "use live ammunition" on the WI protesters...???
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Well well well, for once I agree with the commie-cat. I took the liberty of looking up this guy and, unlike most others that are accused of this, he actually does fit the profile of 'right-wing nut.' He needs to be removed from his job as assistant AG as soon as possible.

This, of course, doesn't excuse the irresponsibility of the congress-critter calling for bloodshed, nor the SEIU thugs accosting a gay, black conservative in Denver, nor the death threats against Governor Walker, nor the comparisions of Walker to Mubarak and Hitler.

Dude, again, the right has a long way to go before they can match the vileness that the left has on display each and every day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. :  Dude, again, the right has a long way to go before they can match the vileness that the left has on display each and every day.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

I would suggest that distance - if it exists at all - is being closed upon by the right at an alarming, if not scorching, rate of speed.  Limbaugh alone smears his feces for three hours a day all over the airwaves to his supposed 20 million listeners - retirees, militiamen and assorted hate groups.

For years, conservatives were strangers to the whole public protest game, but since they started getting their hackles up and white people started losing their jobs, too, they've made every effort to get up to speed.

And sincerely, good for them: people should have to fight and argue and reason for what they believe in.  The Middle East is proving that more every day....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]Damain, do you think you can slip this c r a p in and get away with it. "because GOP members routinely say worse things on a day to day basis" Prove it.  Show me GOP members routinely saying worse things on a daily basis. Or, acknowledge that you are full of bull c r a p, and move along. 
    Posted by whatnow4[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, playing the "show me" card.

Let's see how it would play out...

Damain: Below is a list of all things GOP members said in 2010...see how they are worse than all things Democrat members said in 2010?

Whatnow4:  No, the Democrats are worse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the hypocrites? I will tell you, the Dems. Here is another example. : "The [Cambridge] police acted stupidly"
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

"Mission Accomplished"

Sections
Shortcuts