Who do you believe.. a Doctor/Nun.... or Obama? She has 1 powerful sentence. for you and all Americans

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: Who do you believe.. a Doctor/Nun.... or Obama? She has 1 powerful sentence. for you and all Americans

wow...She sure can pack a lot of lies into 1 run-on sentence.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Who do you believe.. a Doctor/Nun.... or Obama? She has 1 powerful sentence. for you and all Americans

Better to have poor people get lousy medical care and then get bankrupted when they cannot afford the care.  That is a much better system.  The fact that no other industrial nation accepts such a state of affairs is completely irrelevant.  The fact that Massachusetts does not accept it either is also irrlevant.  The poor deserve what they get.  Quite the view: "I got mine the heck with you".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents......lie

written by a committee whose chairman doesn't understand it....lie

passed by Congress, that didn't read it.....lie

signed by a president who smokes......lie

government which has bankrupted Social Security and Medicare....lie

financed by a country that is broke....lie

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE] Quite the view: "I got mine the heck with you".

[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the motto of the public sector unions ?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to BetheKoolaid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE] Quite the view: "I got mine the heck with you".

[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the motto of the public sector unions ?

[/QUOTE]

No.  You nothing of such things.  But it sure is YOUR motto.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Better to have poor people get lousy medical care and then get bankrupted when they cannot afford the care.  That is a much better system.  The fact that no other industrial nation accepts such a state of affairs is completely irrelevant.  The fact that Massachusetts does not accept it either is also irrlevant.  The poor deserve what they get.  Quite the view: "I got mine the heck with you".

[/QUOTE]

Better yet if poor people could/would WORK... eh ?
    Certainly do nothing govt jobs are part of the problem and not the solution.

Irrelevant?.. hardly.. we ARE the exception. Maybe that burden is too great to bear and we should take care of self first. Priorities have been reversed.

No problem.. the USA can provide for everyone.. eh?

[/QUOTE]

Why were we the only industrial nation without a true nationwide health system?  Every other nation could do it.  But you are willing to accept failure.  When you are sick and broke you may see things differently.

Sections
Shortcuts