Who do you think is running the USA?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: Who do you think is running the USA?

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

Does the GOP have control?

Or the Dems?

Where does Obama fit in?

Who should answer for the mess we are in?

Great question. It shows a complete lack of understanding about how our government works.

Let's see - I blame______________________Bush !

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

My first guess would be the cats.

They literally do nothing all day and are very well-cared for.  They dominate the internet, refuse to come when called, kill anything cuter or more cuddly than them, and destroy everything we have at the slightest provocation.

Next guess would be the Disney Company.  Most foreigners who visit the U.S. go to Disney first...they know where the bodies (including Walt's) are buried.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Or the Dems?

Where does Obama fit in?

Great question. It shows a complete lack of understanding about how our government works.

Let's see - I blame______________________Bush !

Do you think our goverment is working?

It's surely works for special interests. For the rest of us? Not so much.

Now that I think about it. I blame the SCOTUS. By declaring corporations to be people, they changed forever the priorities of politicians.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

The way I see it.

Lobbiest and corporations are running the country by proxy.

The politicians on both sides have sold out from Obama down. Some to a lessor degree and a few powerless new members are still trying to avoid the establishment trap.

But, overall out govt is corrupt and it's members would rather rule over the ruins than do what's necessary to fix this nations fiscal issues.

They rely on division and the fact that 47% of the poulas are liberals and 47% conservatives!

Races are all about turnout not issues.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

They literally do nothing all day and are very well-cared for.  They dominate the internet, refuse to come when called, kill anything cuter or more cuddly than them, and destroy everything we have at the slightest provocation.

Next guess would be the Disney Company.  Most foreigners who visit the U.S. go to Disney first...they know where the bodies (including Walt's) are buried.

Cats are purrfectly awful creatures. Disney a perfectly awful company. You could be on to something.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

As reported on NPR yesterday cats are a damage to our ecosystem decimating bird and small mammal populations by over 1B/year.

Bad kitty.............

Out For Lunch? Researchers estimate that billions of birds and small mammals are killed by cats in the U.S. annually.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

The way I see it.

Lobbiest and corporations are running the country by proxy.

The politicians on both sides have sold out from Obama down. Some to a lessor degree and a few powerless new members are still trying to avoid the establishment trap.

But, overall our govt is corrupt and it's members would rather rule over the ruins than do what's necessary to fix this nations fiscal issues.

They rely on division and the fact that 47% of the populas are liberals and 47% conservatives!

Races are all about turnout not issues.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Or the Dems?

Where does Obama fit in?

No one is in control; this is Obama's chance to negotiate a divided government like Bill Clinton. Bill did it quietly which lead to his success; this WH is already claiming credit for the Senate immigration proposal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Turnabout is fair play Obstinate. It's kinds like the boy who cried wolf.  If people come to expect only nonsense from you, they will assume your serious questions are also nonsense.

Tho you did get a couple of serious answers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Well.......that's what I get for asking a forum of clowns a question. It would have been interesting to read some honest answers.

From this group of clowns?  Really?!

A little levity never killed anyone.

Now cats, on the other hand...they kill out of pure boredom.  Not even Siegfried & Roy were immune.  

The easy answer to your question is Mammon, The God of Money.  That's who runs the U.S. The rest is like the caucus race in Alice's Adventures In Wonderland - running in circles, exhausting everyone, settling nothing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Well.......that's what I get for asking a forum of clowns a question. It would have been interesting to read some honest answers.

Relax.  We are a nation of 310 million. The country is being "run" by all of us to a degree because we have democratic instututions and a consumer culture.  Some voices are heard more than others because of political, economic or social power attached to that voice.  I do think people with more money have more influence than people with less of it, but economic power is not the be all and end all for "running" the country.  

And the Illuminati have a role too...  ;)

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Turnabout is fair play Obstinate. It's kinds like the boy who cried wolf.  If people come to expect only nonsense from you, they will assume your serious questions are also nonsense.

Tho you did get a couple of serious answers.

Guess you're right. Just as I never expect anything but posts by the angryguy to be full of cuss words and his hate for the 'wingers.' Occasionally he adds something worth reading.

Guess I expected the adults to know the difference between nonsense and a serious question, tho.....a couple did :-)

Ask a vague question.  Get a vague answer.

Tell me what it's like having no sense of humor.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

Relax.  We are a nation of 310 million. The country is being "run" by all of us to a degree because we have democratic instututions and a consumer culture.  Some voices are heard more than others because of political, economic or social power attached to that voice.  I do think people with more money have more influence than people with less of it, but economic power is not the be all and end all for "running" the country.  

The washington establishment is so overun and enriched by lobbiest that even those that show up to create real change (Obama) get run over by the established and either conform or are quickly stripped of any real power.

I blame corporations but, I blame the politicans for sellling us out more!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

The meds finally kicked in.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

As reported on NPR yesterday cats are a damage to our ecosystem decimating bird and small mammal populations by over 1B/year.

Bad kitty.............

Out For Lunch? Researchers estimate that billions of birds and small mammals are killed by cats in the U.S. annually.

When cata are outlawed, only outlaws will have cats.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

The washington establishment is so overun and enriched by lobbiest that even those that show up to create real change (Obama) get run over by the established and either conform or are quickly stripped of any real power.

The "washington establishment" is Republican and Democrat parties!!

Not one side more or less than the other.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The "washington establishment" is Republican and Democrat parties!!

Not one side more or less than the other.

The Washington establishment includes all the government workers, particularly the ones in the 7 counties surrounding D.C., which are in the top 10 richest counties in the country, and all 7 of which voted for Obama.

you think those government workers are voting on their ideology or their paychecks? Remember 7 of the top 10 richest counties.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

The easy answer to your question is Mammon, The God of Money.  That's who runs the U.S. The rest is like the caucus race in Alice's Adventures In Wonderland - running in circles, exhausting everyone, settling nothing. 

I absolutely agree 100%!

That begs the question of; why should be just pump more taxpayer money into the system we know is corrupt without any reforms or accountability?

Sections
Shortcuts