Who Is Too Unbalanced to Be Armed?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: Who Is Too Unbalanced to Be Armed?

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Did you think that I actually read your moronic theads, SfBs?

And yet, here you are, posting in a thread you didn't read.

Gawd you wingnuts are such fvcking ironic cowards.

Carry on. I'm sure you'll continue to post in threads you don't read.

That is, after all, why you idiots are so fvcking ignorant to begin with.

More tough talk from the guy hiding behind his keyboard. You are the biggest coward on BDC. 
    I have repeatedly invited the BDC regulars to meet in public to debate these topics and not once have you accepted the offer. We all know it's because you'd be a MUCH different person face to face. You wouldn't talk the way you do sitting behind your keyboard. To be fair...you're not the only coward on BDC. So you got that going for you.....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll accept your offer to meet in public. Name the place. I like McGreevy's. I no longer live near Boston, but am in the area every now and then.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

More tough talk from the guy hiding behind his keyboard. You are the biggest coward on BDC. 
    I have repeatedly invited the BDC regulars to meet in public to debate these topics and not once have you accepted the offer. We all know it's because you'd be a MUCH different person face to face. You wouldn't talk the way you do sitting behind your keyboard. To be fair...you're not the only coward on BDC. So you got that going for you.....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll accept your offer to meet in public. Name the place. I like McGreevy's. I no longer live near Boston, but am in the area every now and then.

When will you be in the area again? McGreevy's isn't all that convenient but I can probably make it happen. Just depends when. Right now I'm in middle of my coaching season so have very limited time to myself. Season will be over mid Feb and will have plenty of free time then.

Cool. We can talk or "put em up", LOL. It's your call. I'd rather talk because I'm too old for the fighting. I may be in the area sometime this summer. Not for sure. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

When will you be in the area again? McGreevy's isn't all that convenient but I can probably make it happen. Just depends when. Right now I'm in middle of my coaching season so have very limited time to myself. Season will be over mid Feb and will have plenty of free time then.

Cool. We can talk or "put em up", LOL. It's your call. I'd rather talk because I'm too old for the fighting. I may be in the area sometime this summer. Not for sure. 

Fighting? Oh god no...too old for that as well. No, the real purpose is to see who is real and who isn't. I know someone like 12-angry would NEVER act the way he does on here in person. So basically calling people like him out. 

We can meet wherever. I don't like in city either so I'm all for another location in the burbs. Do you live in MA?

I'm from RI, but haven't lived their for years. If it's at least near Boston, that would be great.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Try and keep up.

An "active national database of the mentally ill" clearly would not have stopped Lanza, who used guns legally purchased by his mother. Even if he had bought the guns himself, it appears he would have passed a background check because did not meet the criteria for rejection.

Hahaha....you are one confused individual. Obviously nothing can be done to prevent people from stealing others guns to use to kill. You do realize that right? 

And if one isn't diagnosed with a mental disorder and/or put into the database then there is nothing a background check can do. Nothing can be done if the data isn't available. 

But when the info is available...

The number of gun sales in the United States that were turned down for mental health reasons has increased by nearly sixfold over the last seven years, rising from 365 in 2004 to 2,124 in 2011, according to the Government Accountability Office.

So apparently there IS some criteria. Again....ask the FBI what that crireria is. Ok a55clown?

If there are no Assault Rifles, the he wouldn't have been able to steal one.

But I like the idea that the FBI already has the criteria.  Now we just need to force everyone to undergo the background check before they are allowed to buy a weapon - or be given a weapon.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Once again, Greggy misses the issue.  It's not a ban on owning an assault rifle.  It's a ban on selling them.

And if the crazies want to commit a crime by falsely reporting their weapon was lost of stolen and commit, then that's OK with me - as long as making a false report is considered a feloney, which would make them ineligible to own a gun.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

Fighting? Oh god no...too old for that as well. No, the real purpose is to see who is real and who isn't. I know someone like 12-angry would NEVER act the way he does on here in person. So basically calling people like him out. 

We can meet wherever. I don't like in city either so I'm all for another location in the burbs. Do you live in MA?

I'm from RI, but haven't lived their for years. If it's at least near Boston, that would be great.

You near Newport? Meet at West Deck!!! Used to love going there.

Love is in the air.

Newport is right in the Alley Cat's back yard.

Give peace a chance.

No love in the air though, lol.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts