Who needs all the facts when it's an attack on Obama?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Who needs all the facts when it's an attack on Obama?

I'm wondering what percentage of Obama voters can find Benghazi on a map. Heck, I'm wondering what percentage of Obama voters know what a "neo-con" is... really, even someone of average intellegence should sort of be able to work out part of the answer from the prefix.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Sister, I'm thinking that you're spending way too much time on pinterest.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Sister, I'm thinking that you're spending way too much time on pinterest.

I had to google that one ....... I hate typing and spelling words ... I find looking at pictures much more enjoyable then reading the long winded news items that people cut and paste and leave on BDC  ........ 3:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Obama voters. Cute.

Not all of them, trust me.

[QUOTE]For my part, I'm wondering how many Americans believe that Libya is in the Middle East.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we're not well known for our geo-skillz.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Poll: Americans angry about Benghazi can't find it on a map 41 percent of Republicans believe Benghazi is the worst political scandal in American history, but nearly half don't know where it is.   http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/13/Poll-Americans-angry-about-Benghazi-cant-find-it-on-a-map/7321368469022/     Neo-cons keeping it real.   Funny stuff.

Where is Watergate located?

Sections
Shortcuts