For the 2012 republican nomination?
    Mitt?
    Sarah?
    Rand?
    Other??

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: Who passes the Rush smell test?

It's raining so I'm here.....answer the question who will meet with Rushs' approval for nomination?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craigm68. Show craigm68's posts

What is the Canadian power trio doing involved in US politics? Why do they have a test?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

I guess the republican lemmings are scared to answer the question just like their representatives are scared to anger Rush "Limbaugh"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Which representative are "scared" to anger Rush and why are you abnormally obsessed with this? Can you list all of them with actual proof that they admitted they are scared of Rush?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craigm68. Show craigm68's posts

How about Newt or Bobby Jindal?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: Who passes the Rush smell test?:
    Which representative are "scared" to anger Rush and why are you abnormally obsessed with this? Can you list all of them with actual proof that they admitted they are scared of Rush?
    Posted by hawkeye01

Chris Matthews put out challenge that no-one on the right will touch because they're SCARED.Why won't a GOP lawmaker stand up to BP, Rush?

As I said earlier in the show, I think this a dazzling

question: who are these elected politicians who

do not fear this man on the radio?

We came up with this idea. It can't go on forever, can it?

We asked all the Republican officials here in Washington. 

There are hundreds of them, for just one of them to step

forward and say that

he or she disagrees with Rush on anything. Anything.

We got this idea when a U.S. congressman from Georgia

had to tip-toe backward on something he'd said. He'd

actually dared to defend the Republican leadership

against Rush's charges. But not for long. After a few hours 

of withering nervousness, the Congressman decided that i

t was the better part of valor to tell Rush that he was sorry

for what he'd done.

How can this happen in a democracy?

But listen up. It continued like this.

I thought for sure it might stop, this kow-towing to the 

radio man down in Florida, when Rush went so far as to

back BP in the oil mess. He went out there and took

"BP's" side, attacking the President for being so

unpleasant with the big oil company by getting

it to set aside $20 billion for the people whose

lived have been sunk by the oil spill.

Well, not even that got not a single congressperson

to step up and say, "this is where I get off, where I cut

Limbaugh loose."

When we had the congressman from Louisiana on,

not even "he" would side with his party's leadership 

and take on Rush. While saying Rush didn't speak for

him, that he spoke for himself, he still would not complete the thought and say, darn it, Rush is wrong, couldn't do it.

Perhaps he "can't" do it. Maybe no Republican can do it, 

the way things are today.

We continue to look for that lonely Republican to

stand up against big, bad BP and win one for the folks

who are really getting messed with, the folks the 

chairman of BP calls the "small

people."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Yeah I'm sure Senators and Congressmen are really concerned about some Matthews "challenge". Hahahahahahaha....you are hysterical.

Stil working on that list I challenged YOU with?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Funny that no-one will speak out against the their leader. No republican has the balls to call out Rush Limbaugh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Funny that no-one will speak out against the their leader. No republican has the balls to call out Rush Limbaugh.
    Posted by HRK103

Call him out on what?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from craigm68. Show craigm68's posts

You are quoting the Tip O'Neil hack as a source?

Seriously, did he have a tingle up his leg?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

@hawk~for all the good things he has to say.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

It is truly sad that the government leaders are influenced at all because of the opinions of entertainers.  It is sadder still that they have to be, because of the influence these loud mouths have over the hearts and minds of so many of the American people. One day long ago, Sampson slew a thosand Phillistines with the jawbone of an a55. Today, all reasoned debate has been slain with much the same weapon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Easy does it there easydoesit the Dittoheads will get you for that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Rush will support the Republican nominee, whoever it is.
    .. many good potential candidates... preferably a new national figure , not Newt or any 2008 candidates....
    John Thune
    Mitch Daniels
    Chris Christie
    Bobby Jindal
    or a new Republican  among the many who will be elected in November's landslide...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

I guess the republican lemmings are scared to answer the question just like their representatives are scared to anger Rush "Limbaugh"
    Posted by HRK103

You do know that Rush wanted ABM (Anyone BUT McCain) in the 2010 Republican Primary right? How did that work out for the "leader of the Republican Party"?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Chris Matthews put out challenge that no-one on the right will touch
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about this for a lead-in "Chris Matthews put out a challenge that no one on the right HEARD. Nor did 99% of all Americans who watched TV last night"!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

I've always said, its amazing to me how an entertainer can get so many lefties with their undies in a bunch!

I love it! Its worth every penny EIB is paying Rush.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

So many thing to distract away from I-Bamas destructive policies and.. so little time.

How about the Democratic lineup?
    Al Gore
    John Edwards
    Any Kennedy
    Bwarney Fwank

OOPS on all accounts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

It is truly sad that the government leaders are influenced at all because of the opinions of entertainers.  It is sadder still that they have to be, because of the influence these loud mouths have over the hearts and minds of so many of the American people. One day long ago, Sampson slew a thosand Phillistines with the jawbone of an a55. Today, all reasoned debate has been slain with much the same weapon.
    Posted by easydoesit2

Agreed, but you must also include blame for those influenced.

A person who thinks for himself or herself would not simply swallow everything an entertainer says.  Sure, we're all necessarily limited by the sources of our information.  But nowadays, one can cross-check across many sites.  You're still facing the limitation that most of what you're getting is second-hand knowledge (unless you're actually sitting on the committee that the newspaper article that you want to fact-check discusses)....

But still!  People are to blame for being influenced by the loudmouths.

I generally fall on the liberal side of the things, but if I turned on the T.V. and heard John Stewart claim that 100 republican congressmen introduced a bill that would ban the Democratic party....I'd be immeidately skeptical and run out to fact check....

But when some people hear Sarah Palin say the Democrats are putting "Death Panels" in legislation to kill grandma early....    they seem to just eat it up and repeat it...   and shout about Democrats being Nazis for wanting to kill grandma at town hall meetings...  

An awful lot of our citizens seem to be missing the "hey wait a minute - what did you just say?" response...  and thus commentators and TV personalities can say whatever and actually convince people. And thus, politicians find themselves bound to pander to the commentators.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Who passes the Rush smell test?:
    For the 2012 republican nomination? Mitt? Sarah? Rand? Other??
    Posted by HRK103

As much anger as there is about Obama, I fear the conservatives have whipped up such a storm that they're going to have to nominate some Sarah-like crazy.  Either Pres or VP. 

And regardless of the many reasons I dislike Obama, I will once more be forced to vote for him...  because someone like Sarah Palin would be a true disaster.

If you think Obama's response to the oil spill s*cked, what do you think Palin's would have been?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"If you think Obama's response to the oil spill s*cked, what do you think Palin's would have been?"

Much more knowledgable, at least.
    Sarah Palin was chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (AOGCC) and the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (IOGCC), and was Governor of Alaska, a huge oil producing state.
    While Obama saw fit to mock Palin's lack of experience on foreign policy, it comes back to bite Obama on this issue.
    Obama was , and is, totally clueless on this issue, where executive leadership experience would have served him well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

"If you think Obama's response to the oil spill s*cked, what do you think Palin's would have been?" Much more knowledgable, at least. Sarah Palin was chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (AOGCC) and the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (IOGCC), and was Governor of Alaska, a huge oil producing state.
    Posted by BobinVa

And she oversaw the response to how many oil disasters?

If any, were they a massive blowout one mile under water?

I honestly don't know.  But I'd still place a pretty decent bet that the answer is "none - it's worth no more than her 'executive experience' as governor .... of Alaska....  before she quit to do TV shows and a book"

In fact, it's a pretty safe bet:  IF she had such experience, you can bet she'd be all over the airwaves talking about it, as a segway to slamming Obama.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

Sarahs scenario is hypothetical
    I-Bamas non response is real.

When the Bush blame fails.. drag the republican hottie non candidate out for diversion. How pathetic.

Sections
Shortcuts