Who says common core doesn't work ....

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Who says common core doesn't work ....

I'm not sure I understand what is so bad about all students taking the same test.  Everyone wants to improve our educational system, but repubs seem to want to stop after they've given our vouchers. 

The same talking heads that are always talking about competition seem terrified all students taking the same test, which would enable schools, school systems, and school boards to be held accountable.  Truth is, such a program would make it almost impossible for Governors from states such as Louisanna, Mississippi, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas to be elected President because the students in those states test so poorly.

As far as students being given a "beta" version of the test, parents pay big money to tutors and after school programs to help their kids with the SATs, therefore I think those students should pay the school for getting valuable practice time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEKOUTHINKTANK. Show SEKOUTHINKTANK's posts

Re: Who says common core doesn't work ....

A GENERAL SYNOPSIS OF EDUCATION: BY THE ZION ANTONI THE URBAN CRY LLC 

“I am here to help you to find, take back, and keep your righteous mind.”- Melvin B. Tolson

https://urbancryeducationone.wordpress.com/tag/zion-antoni/

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts