Who was born on this date in 1932 ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Who was born on this date in 1932 ?

The Liberal Lion ..... Ted Kennedy .

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Who was born on this date in 1932 ?

Is there anything a kennedy hasnt gotten away with??? If anyone of us did what Ted Kennedy did in regards to killing someone while drunk and coked out of our skull we'd be in prison the rest of our life, Not sitting on the senate floor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Is there anything a kennedy hasnt gotten away with??? If anyone of us did what Ted Kennedy did in regards to killing someone while drunk and coked out of our skull we'd be in prison the rest of our life, Not sitting on the senate floor.

Laura Bush got away with manslaughter !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

BTW I had nothing to do with any comments being removed . I think people should take full credit for what they post.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

BTW I had nothing to do with any comments being removed . I think people should take full credit for what they post.

I agree, and this is getting tiresome.  It`s sad when people at BDC take down posts based on their own pathetic ideology.  It`s no wonder the Globe is yet again in financial trouble and about to be sold.  I pity the people that would buy such a rag.

What I said was...........yes it`s a sad day.  Ted Kennedy, a married father and Senator from Massachusetts left a party drunk, with a young lady, and drove off a bridge in Martha`s Vineyard.  Awakening from his drunken stupor, he went to the local police claiming he may have "forgotten" there was a woman submerged in his Oldsmobile.  That young ladies` family had their lives destroyed.  Massachusetts rewarded the fat drunk with 80% of the vote every 6 years so he could spend his life coddled in Washington.

It is a sad day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

What I said was...........yes it`s a sad day.  Ted Kennedy, a married father and Senator from Massachusetts left a party drunk, with a young lady, and drove off a bridge in Martha`s Vineyard.  Awakening from his drunken stupor, he went to the local police claiming he may have "forgotten" there was a woman submerged in his Oldsmobile.  That young ladies` family had their lives destroyed.  Massachusetts rewarded the fat drunk with 80% of the vote every 6 years so he could spend his life coddled in Washington.

It is a sad day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

I agree, and this is getting tiresome.  It`s sad when people at BDC take down posts based on their own pathetic ideology.  It`s no wonder the Globe is yet again in financial trouble and about to be sold.  I pity the people that would buy such a rag.

It is a sad day.

It is a sad day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

So that somehow makes it...Ok?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I had seen what those posts said, How where they offensive at all???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

They weren`t.  They were ideologically opposite of the Globe`s feelings, so they were removed.  Any Kennedy is a saint around here.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

Who did Laura Bush murder?

She Ran a stop sign and Killed her Ex-Boyfriend,Close friend, and classmate Michael Dutton Douglas. She said in her book Spoken From the Heart that the accident caused her to loose her faith for many many years.

Did Laura Bush leave the scene of the accident like Ted Kennedy did? Was Laura Bush Drunk or On coke when she accidentaly ran a stop sign and caused an accident? Ted Kennedy Left a still alive girl in his car to die when if Ted had gotten help she would probably still be living this very day.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

She Ran a stop sign and Killed her Ex-Boyfriend,Close friend, and classmate Michael Dutton Douglas. She said in her book Spoken From the Heart that the accident caused her to loose her faith for many many years.

Did Laura Bush leave the scene of the accident like Ted Kennedy did? Was Laura Bush Drunk or On coke when she accidentaly ran a stop sign and caused an accident? Ted Kennedy Left a still alive girl in his car to die when if Ted had gotten help she would probably still be living this very day.

(QUOTE)

"if Ted had gotten help she would probably still be living this very day."

Correct.  He would have been exposed as the drunk, lying, goon, that he is though.  His wife would have caught him with a young woman late at night and we all would know that he was cheating.

And, the "geniuses" in Massachusetts STILL would have given him 80% of the vote every 6 years .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I didn't find them offensive ..... why are you asking me ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

It is a sad day.

You didn't write anything offensive .... I might not agree with what you wrote but you, I and everybody else are entitled to our opinions .

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

On the night of November 6, 1963, 17 year old Laura Welch ran a stop sign, causing a fatal car accident that killed her friend in another car. She was not charged.

That is equivalent to Ted Kennedy's antics?  Okey, dokey.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Marrying dubya was punishment enough for her .

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I thought you were implying that those removed post where offensive by saying"People should take full credit of what they post". My apologies sledge.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I thought you were implying that those removed post where offensive by saying"People should take full credit of what they post". My apologies sledge.

No problem kid ...... I don't like posts being removed ...... I have written some real dumb things on BDC and somebody did me a favor by removing them.  I shouldn't have been bailed out ... I should have been seen by all as the horse's ... that I was or am . Stay safe .

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

It is a sad day.

You didn't write anything offensive .... I might not agree with what you wrote but you, I and everybody else are entitled to our opinions .

Thanks Sis, you fought for that, and I respect it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Marrying dubya was punishment enough for her .

ROTFLMAO!