Who will exploit the coming New England blizzard worst : snowplow drivers or global-warming scaremongers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Who will exploit the coming New England blizzard worst : snowplow drivers or global-warming scaremongers?

Maybe it is difficult to predict how many inches of snow will fall, but what is easily predictable is the progressive global warming crowd trying to cash in and do some scaremongering and propaganda to the low information crowd, based on the latest weather event. 

Boston Globe editorial , Monday:

"The severity of the epic historic blizzard that crippled New England over the weekend clearly was influenced by "climate change". Hurricanes have hit; tornadoes have killed people, and heat waves have hit. Now an epic snowstorm....Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!"

"Congress must pass emergency legislation to have a 'carbon' tax, and close all coal plants, and 'invest' in clean energy. All New Englanders must drive a Volt as part of their civic duty to prevent such man-made events from occurring again!"

FYI Virginia's forecast:

Friday .... becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 51.

Saturday..... Sunny, with a high near 47...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Who will exploit the coming New England blizzard worst : snowplow drivers or global-warming scaremongers?

Dou(c)hebag climate change deniers who rudely gloat from warmer states.

The OP scores one for their side.

But if this was a hurricane hitting alabama shores or a drought in texas, he would surely pay due deference.

What a coo(z)e.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Who will exploit the coming New England blizzard worst : snowplow drivers or global-warming scaremongers?

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Dou(c)hebag climate change deniers.

That's right, I deny the climate changes...I truly believe that it is 60 degrees and sunny every day, and my mind is made up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Global warming proponents claimed that 2012 was a 'new normal' in climate with “unprecedented” weather events. Former Vice President Al Gore summed up this view when he wrote: “Every night on the news now, practically, is like a nature hike through the book of Revelations.

Sen Boxer (D-Calif), the chair of the Senate Environment & Public Works Committee declared: “Hurricane Sandy has shown us all what the scientists sitting right in this room said the day I got the gavel, & they told us exactly what would happen and it's all happening.”

But the latest peer-reviewed studies, data and analyses undermine claims that the weather is more “extreme” or “unprecedented.” On every key measure, claims of extreme weather in our current climate fail to hold up to scrutiny.

Deaths due to extreme weather are radically declining, global tropical cyclone activity is near historic lows, the frequency of major U.S. hurricanes has declined, tornados have dramatically declined since the 1950s, droughts are not historically unusual nor caused by mankind, there is no evidence we are currently having unusual weather.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Dou(c)hebag climate change deniers.

That's right, I deny the climate changes...I truly believe that it is 60 degrees and sunny every day, and my mind is made up.

Right.  You're still a dou(c)he grande, though. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

MATTY hates anything that goes against her ideology and liberal religion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Dou(c)hebag climate change deniers who rudely gloat from warmer states.

But if this was a hurricane hitting alabama shores or a drought in texas, he would surely pay due deference.

What a coo(z)e.

Actually, I am a Mass native, and am sad to miss such an epic weather event, always enjoyed seeing Nature at her worst...Nature, not manmade-caused punishment for using carbon... 

No doubt if the climate scaremongers were around after the Blizzard of '78, they could have scared the populace to pass some tax increases to prevent a re-occurence.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Al gore is the person most likely to exploit this storm.

as far as I'm concerned, this is Mother Nature responding to his "the planet has a fever" nonsense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

MATTY hates anything that goes against her ideology and liberal religion.

No.

I hate a&&holes who seek to add insult to injury as a very serious storm looms large over a population.

CLC was probably tallying up liberal casualties during Sandy, too.  Because f**k libbie NYC and NJ, right...?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Republican theory....

Hurricane Katrina - no global warming here, just Nagan not acting. Brownie good

Hurricane Sandy- no global warming here. Just Cristie not kissing enough Obama butt.

Sandy Hook Elementary- no gun issues here, more guns better. Obama bad.

Good grief.
    geesh.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Plowdrivers work pretty long hours for their money. Many of the ones who contract with cities and towns have to wait months to get paid...I would hardly think they are exploiting a snowstorm. The drivers I know are pretty psyched about the impending storm because it means they will make some money...what is wrong with that..?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Republican theory....

Hurricane Katrina - no global warming here, just Nagan not acting. Brownie good

Hurricane Sandy- no global warming here. Just Cristie not kissing enough Obama butt.

Sandy Hook Elementary- no gun issues here, more guns better. Obama bad.

Good grief.
    geesh.

Your cat must have a higher IQ. Good grief.  

Katrina and Sandy were caused by global warming?

What about the 1938 hurricane? Hurricane Camille in 1969? The Galveston Hurricane of 1900? The Dust Bowl?

No major hurricane (Category 3 or higher ) has hit the U.S. since 2005, one of trhe longest droughts in history. Is that also caused by global warming?  There is ZERO evidence that there are more severe weather events today than in the past. Just that some of  the populace is dumb enough to believe the liberal fantasy that evil man is being punished by Mother Earth....  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Holy crap. Is this a more tame RgR-Airborne where seeing??? Have yet to see him call someone names.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

Maybe it is difficult to predict how many inches of snow will fall, but what is easily predictable is the progressive global warming crowd trying to cash in and do some scaremongering and propaganda to the low information crowd, based on the latest weather event. 

Boston Globe editorial , Monday:

"The severity of the epic historic blizzard that crippled New England over the weekend clearly was influenced by "climate change". Hurricanes have hit; tornadoes have killed people, and heat waves have hit. Now an epic snowstorm....Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!"

"Congress must pass emergency legislation to have a 'carbon' tax, and close all coal plants, and 'invest' in clean energy. All New Englanders must drive a Volt as part of their civic duty to prevent such man-made events from occurring again!"

FYI Virginia's forecast:

Friday .... becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 51.

Saturday..... Sunny, with a high near 47...

Sorry but I'll take two feet of snow 7 days a week if it means I don't have to live in Virginia.

No need to be sorry that I can see.

I won't be sorry when I'm up on the slopes with two feet of fresh powder tomorrow, either.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

I won't be sorry when I'm up on the slopes with two feet of fresh powder tomorrow, either.

Leave now and you might make it by tomorrow.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

Already here.

Nothing like thinking ahead, eh...?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Already here.

Nice.  Rip it up!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Already here.

Have a great time Matty!!!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts