Who will exploit the coming New England blizzard worst : snowplow drivers or global-warming scaremongers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Who will exploit the coming New England blizzard worst : snowplow drivers or global-warming scaremongers?

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

In response to UserName99's comment:

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

No need to be sorry that I can see.

I won't be sorry when I'm up on the slopes with two feet of fresh powder tomorrow, either.

Leave now and you might make it by tomorrow.

Already here.

Nothing like thinking ahead, eh...?

Ya lucky bastaad, enjoy.
    We have that in common, enjoying putting the skis down and gliding over beautiful powder...

Literally leaving quite a carbon footprint trail on poor Mother Nature, arent we? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Who will exploit the coming New England blizzard worst : snowplow drivers or global-warming scaremongers?

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Literally leaving quite a carbon footprint trail on poor Mother Nature, arent we? 

Not if the environs are properly conserved.  Which they are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

Don't worry, Matty doesn't really ski, not in the litteral sense anyways.

Matty goes down some slippery slopes, but only on these boards, why can't people tell the truth anymore. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to doozy-day's comment:

Don't worry, Matty doesn't really ski, not in the litteral sense anyways.

Matty goes down some slippery slopes, but only on these boards, why can't people tell the truth anymore. 

Sez you.  I have no reason to lie to the likes of you.

Sections
Shortcuts