Who would you rather have as President?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

I'll take the guy with more experience any day. The position of president of the US is not one where a person should learn as they go. And when did being head of Harvard Law Review become a qualification for being a president of a country? Christ, Bush went to Yale AND Harvard and look where it has gotten us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Sorry, Kirk...too simplistic, plus Obama is no longer the HLR Prez, and McCain has since been briefed by his campaign on exactly how many houses he owns.

But since you asked, I'd rather have either Tom Hanks or Lou Reed as president.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankd8273. Show frankd8273's posts

Who wants a harvard lawyer anywhere near the whitehouse... clearly youve never worked with attorney or know nothing about the tactics of attorneys... truth means nothing, winning means everything thats what its all about and thats why he is so good as spewing B.S! Id rather have a highschool drop out run the country than a lawyer

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[Quote]I'll take the guy with more experience any day. The position of president of the US is not one where a person should learn as they go. And when did being head of Harvard Law Review become a qualification for being a president of a country? Christ, Bush went to Yale AND Harvard and look where it has gotten us.[/Quote]

Experience at what, exactly?

And Bush was not a very good student at either institution, nor could he get into law school.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from heynow98. Show heynow98's posts

As the head of the Harvard Law Review, he knows that there is zero chance of Roe vs. Wade being overturned, yet he's out there everyday lying to people saying McCain is going to do it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

[Quote]I'll take the Brainiac any day.

Bill Clinton was our last smart president.

Eight years of peace and prosperity....[/Quote]

Hate to break it to you but that was more about good timing than anything else. He came in with an economy on the upswing. Chose NOT to do anything about all the terrorist attacks agains Americans so of course there was peace....well except for those killed by the terrorist attacks. He was smart...he did a great job at making sure his approval rating stayed high. That's pretty much what he cared about in his second term. Whata guy!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankd8273. Show frankd8273's posts

Harvard law means your a sheep not a braniac... All it is liberal indoctrination and teaching you how to hide the truth and distort the facts (sound familiar)...you my friend Kirk are clearly not a braniac

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

[Quote]

Experience at what, exactly?

And Bush was not a very good student at either institution, nor could he get into law school.[/Quote]

Did he try to get into law school? Because for 8 years I've heard the argument that Daddy got him into Yale and Harvard Business School. So if he tried to get into law school and didn't then that blow up the "daddy" theory.
    If you have to ask "experience at what" then I'm afraid there's no point in continuing that part of the conversation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

[Quote]Who wants a harvard lawyer anywhere near the whitehouse... clearly youve never worked with attorney or know nothing about the tactics of attorneys... truth means nothing, winning means everything thats what its all about and thats why he is so good as spewing B.S! Id rather have a highschool drop out run the country than a lawyer[/Quote]

Yeah, because the McCain has been such a bastion of truth and honesty... give me a break...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

[Quote]

Hate to break it to you but that was more about good timing than anything else. He came in with an economy on the upswing. Chose NOT to do anything about all the terrorist attacks agains Americans so of course there was peace....well except for those killed by the terrorist attacks. He was smart...he did a great job at making sure his approval rating stayed high. That's pretty much what he cared about in his second term. Whata guy!!![/Quote]

By nothing you mean becoming obsessed with terrorism (according to Richard Clark) and the successful prosecution and imprisonment for life of those who actually carried out the crime.

Vs. the invasion of a country that had nothing to do with terrorism or the attacks... you call that doing something?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Seeing you asked, Ron Paul but he can't win. So I'll go for experience and substance over hope and a prayer.

MaCain/Palin for the next 16 years!

BTW, Obama was the only Prez of Harvard Law Review who never reviewed anything or wrote anything to review.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

[Quote]
    BTW, Obama was the only Prez of Harvard Law Review who never reviewed anything or wrote anything to review.
    [/quote]

Do you have a source for this? When I was on law review, not everyone was published, but everyone wrote quite a bit. I find it hard to believe that Harvard would allow anyone to spend not one, but two years on law review (because you have to spend a year as writer before you can spend a year as editor) without writing anything.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

* McCain/Palin for me please
    * Then 8 years of Palin/Rove (we need him in the White House)
    * On to 8 years of Jeb Bush/Jindal
    * And then 8 years of Jindal/and one of George Bush's daughters.

I would feel the country is in good hands; and for those Americans who want to work hard and take personal responsibility the opportunity will be there to thrive.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Ladies and gentlemen...in this corner....he is a known terrorist, has an unstable history, believes all Jews need to die, promotes the murder of women and children and now posesses a large nuclear bomb and an urgent desire to use it...Ahmadinjad!!!!! And his opponent, responsible for keeping the USA and his friends safe, commanding the worlds most effective military......the former head of the Harvard Review!!!!"
    I'll put my money on the dictator.

Kirk you did intend for the Harvard thing to be a joke, right????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

This isn't a basketball contest or a popularity contest. This race is serious business and requires someone with ACTUAL accomplishments and leadership experience.

Obama is a marketing campaign, he is a VIRTUAL leader who brings theory, talk and a website with his ideas. There's no actual experience, substance, wisdom, record, or life history on which he draw from that provides any reasonable person the necessary information that would prove him qualified to be President Of the United States of America. (run on sentence?? sorry but it felt good to write)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

[Quote]This isn't a basketball contest or a popularity contest. This race is serious business and requires someone with ACTUAL accomplishments and leadership experience.

Obama is a marketing campaign, he is a VIRTUAL leader who brings theory, talk and a website with his ideas. There's no actual experience, substance, wisdom, record, or life history on which he draw from that provides any reasonable person the necessary information that would prove him qualified to be President Of the United States of America. (run on sentence?? sorry but it felt good to write)[/Quote] --

Mac,

Very well put. So true, a marketing campaign, unfortunately very well financed and with an organization that really knows how to get out and get it done.

Personally I think he is the biggest fraud and phony to ever hit the American political scene. Let's hope on November 4th the American people see through the sham.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

[Quote]

By nothing you mean becoming obsessed with terrorism (according to Richard Clark) and the successful prosecution and imprisonment for life of those who actually carried out the crime.

Vs. the invasion of a country that had nothing to do with terrorism or the attacks... you call that doing something?[/Quote]

LOL. Richard Clark huh? LOL. You used the word "crime" as in singular. Do I really need to list ALL of the terrorist attacks on Americans that occurred during Clintons time in office. Again let me stress this part....attacks on AMERICANS. See where I'm going with that???
    Make no mistake, this isn't a my guy versus your guy thing like some many people like yourself assume. Bush shouldn't have EVER gone into Iraq. D'oh, sorry to take that gotcha moment away from you!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

[Quote]Obama, who has more qualifications than Abe Lincoln.
    [/Quote]

Psst....Lincoln isn't running....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SNAPPA52. Show SNAPPA52's posts

OBAMA!!! I cannot fathom voting for a man that cannot remember the difference between the SEC and the FEC, a man that truly believes that the "Fundementals of our economy are strong" that still thinks Chzeckoslovakia still exists. Someone that doesn't know that Iran has nothing to do with Al-Queda since it is a sunni group and they are rivals, so much so that Lieberman had to whisper in his ear the correction.

A man that still calls Russia the "Soviet Union". Someone that constantly has to correct himself, he is so out of touch that once in office we might as well have voted Palin in, another disaster of epic proportions. The woman is an air-head if ever there was one. She keeps repeating the same thing over and over and over again, maybe if she keeps hearing them she'll think we'll believe them like Bush did for eight years.

Ignoring subpoenas as if they were above the law, villifying anyone who does not agree with you, cronyisim at is worst, filling cabinet post with unqualified people she went to high school with? Believing that Alaska will be the place people go to experience the "rapture" pure stupdity at its best. After eight years of brainless, reckless, abadonment of constitutionality, selfish promotion of a personal agenda, mismanagement of the PEOPLES business. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO RE-ELECT????

WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU?????

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SNAPPA52. Show SNAPPA52's posts

[Quote]

Hate to break it to you but that was more about good timing than anything else. He came in with an economy on the upswing. Chose NOT to do anything about all the terrorist attacks agains Americans so of course there was peace....well except for those killed by the terrorist attacks. He was smart...he did a great job at making sure his approval rating stayed high. That's pretty much what he cared about in his second term. Whata guy!!![/Quote]

Its amazing where you morons get your information, watching too much Fox news is bad for your mental health.

Oh and by the way, those killed in the terrorist attacks were killed on Bush's watch not Clintons, Richard Clark spent months trying to tell Bush about Osamas pland but he did not want to hear it.

Bill Clintion was one of the BEST presidents this country ever had, if the right wing morons weren't so busy trying to get him and his wife on every singel scandal they could think of and failing at everyone of them i might add. Everytime Clintion tried to do something overseas he was accused of "wagging the dog" trying to avert attention from the scandals the right wing religious nut jobs were creating.

More jobs were created in his first term than any in 40 YEARS, he balanced the budget for the first time since the last democrat LBJ did it. Every single proposal he put forth he had it payed for WITHOUT RAISING TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS. He kept Saddam at bay with the no fly zones over Iraq which isolated him. Bombed Baghdad when Saddam threatened to kill bush senior.

He sent crusie missles into Afghanastan I believe in response to the Cole bombing. He stopped the sensless slaughter of muslims in the old Yugoslavia ( Opps forgot we hate all muslims so we should have let them be slaughtered) not since WWII has so many been systematically exterminated and he wasn't going to stand for it.

He tried to make Somalia a safer place, of course after what happened in mogadishu the right wing made a furor over it and made him pull out the troops, just like the right wing did with Ronald Reagan when our troops were slaughterd in Lebanon Reagan put his tail between his legs and ran. Afraid what that might have done to his popularity.

When Bill Clinton left office the US had the biggest surpluses in 45 years, more people were working since the end of WWII, the stock market was soaring, job securty was an actuality not just a rumor. So please, look back at the first Bush's term (1) and see how bad it was with the soaring deficits left by Reagan and the unemployment counts.

Right Wing morons do one thing greatly, THEY RE-ARRANGE HISTORY TO FIT WITH THERE GRIPES. RE-WRITING THE FACTS TO BEAR THEM OUT. ALL OF THIS INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE IN WHAT WE CALL BOOKS TRY THEM YOU CAN FIND ALL KINDS OF INFORMATION IN THEM.