In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ronreganfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll see your Lorne quote and raise you the expressions of all the Republicans as they listened to Colbert speak at the 2006 correspondent's dinner...  

[/QUOTE]

in the words of Jay Carney that's ancient history.

[/QUOTE]

Colberts funny to conservatives.

Regressives think he's a news source.

[/QUOTE]

Conservatives think Colberts funny? Then why do conservatives jump on SNL when SNL is making fun of conservatives as well? Or maybe, do conservatives not know Colbert is making fun of them?

[/QUOTE]

I don't think they do.  It is just most of the time, SNL just isn't funny.

You seem caught in the "Duck Dynasty" trap.  Liberals think the show is about poking fun at backwater rednecks from a position of superiority.  Conservatives think the show is about the benefit of having good values.

With Colbert, he doesn't take himself too seriously.  SNL still thinks they are "relevant" in their put downs of conservatives.

That's the difference.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Why are Liberals so Rude?

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'll see your Lorne quote and raise you the expressions of all the Republicans as they listened to Colbert speak at the 2006 correspondent's dinner...  

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Conservatives think Colberts funny? Then why do conservatives jump on SNL when SNL is making fun of conservatives as well? Or maybe, do conservatives not know Colbert is making fun of them?

[/QUOTE]

You seem caught in the "Duck Dynasty" trap.  Liberals think the show is about poking fun at backwater rednecks from a position of superiority.  Conservatives think the show is about the benefit of having good values.

With Colbert, he doesn't take himself too seriously.  SNL still thinks they are "relevant" in their put downs of conservatives.

That's the difference.

[/QUOTE]

Never seen duck dynasty so I cant comment on it. Ive seen pictures. Looks like zz top. Good values? As always I'll wait for the expose. Nine time out of ten, when the behind the scenes story comes out, nothing appears as it seems. Scripted TV is just that.

So you have decided what SNL thinks about themselves (as well as what are good values). Im sure they'ld find it interesting. I doubt they take themselves too seriously either. But they're still on the air and almost every Sunday, here are cons complaing about snl being unfair to the party.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's the difference.

[/QUOTE]

You're not a strong swimmer, are you?

[/QUOTE]

Your not too smart, are you?

Didn't take you too long to prove the OP correct.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's the difference.

[/QUOTE]

Never seen duck dynasty so I cant comment on it. Ive seen pictures. Looks like zz top. Good values? As always I'll wait for the expose. Nine time out of ten, when the behind the scenes story comes out, nothing appears as it seems. Scripted TV is just that.

So you have decided what SNL thinks about themselves (as well as what are good values). Im sure they'ld find it interesting. I doubt they take themselves too seriously either. But they're still on the air and almost every Sunday, here are cons complaing about snl being unfair to the party.

[/QUOTE]

I haven't "decided" what SNL thinks of themselves, they are obvious, as are the liberals that think it is news.  Case in point:  Did Palin say she can see Russia from her house?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

I haven't "decided" what SNL thinks of themselves, they are obvious, as are the liberals that think it is news.  Case in point:  Did Palin say she can see Russia from her house?

Case in point: Does the fact that people can sometimes see Russia from "land here in Alaska" give Alaskan residents foreign policy experience?

Way to miss the forest for the sapling.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

There are rude people in all walks of life.

I see rudeness all the time, and ignorance.

There is no one group that can lay claim to either.

I've heard all those 'lawyer jokes' and I find them kind of funny. But, the fact is I have dealt with two lawyers in my life and both were very decent people, and a big help, one didn't even send me a bill. Lawyer jokes generalize that all lawyers are despicable and crooked. I have not found this to be true, although I am sure there are some real crumbs among them.

To say that "Liberals are so rude" lumps all Liberals as one entity. They are all different PEOPLE and they act independently. So, yes, some will be rude and some won't be. If you meet 6 Liberals today and 5 of them are rude, then I can see why you might feel this way....bur until you meet ALL the Liberals in the world aren't you being unfair to the ones you've never met?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's the difference.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Your not too smart, are you?"

[/QUOTE]

Oops. My bad. Spelling police strike again.  My excuse is I went to public school and was taught by a union teacher, meaning, I learnt on my own.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's the difference.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Your not too smart, are you?"

[/QUOTE]

Oops. My bad. Spelling police strike again.  My excuse is I went to public school and was taught by a union teacher, meaning, I learnt on my own.

[/QUOTE]

Or you didn't pay attention. Not taking responsibility for your own actions and blaming everyone else is so....republican. Can't even spell Reagan, your idol. Wow!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Case in point: Does the fact that people can sometimes see Russia from "land here in Alaska" give Alaskan residents foreign policy experience?

[/QUOTE]

For the record the idea that she had FP chops due to her proximity to Russia was dreamed up by the morons running the McCain campaign and brought up by the interviewer. What was she suppose to do, run the McCain people over with a bus?

Even so, what she had was a sight better than what Obama had. Obviously now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

>>>I see rudeness all the time, and ignorance. <<<

Brute force and ignorance. Turn it up!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For the record the idea that she had FP chops due to her proximity to Russia was dreamed up by the morons running the McCain campaign and brought up by the interviewer. What was she suppose to do, run the McCain people over with a bus?

Even so, what she had was a sight better than what Obama had. Obviously now.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, she was set up... She would've hugged the morons (as you say) running the campaign and sunk the country.  The dimwit wouldve just bought shoes and laughed. Under fire, she would've/did quit. Emelda Markos II.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

>>>Ya, she was set up... She would've hugged the morons (as you say) running the campaign and sunk the country.  The dimwit wouldve just bought shoes and laughed. Under fire, she would've/did quit. Emelda Markos II.<<<

Conjecture your honor, and unsupported by the evidence.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]

>>>Ya, she was set up... She would've hugged the morons (as you say) running the campaign and sunk the country.  The dimwit wouldve just bought shoes and laughed. Under fire, she would've/did quit. Emelda Markos II.<<<

[/QUOTE]

Where is your evidence that it was the idea of the McCain campaign to use that as fp experience? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/08/31/mccain-surrogates-tout-palin-as-more-experienced-than-obama/

Also appearing on ABC’s “This Week,” Cindy McCain, the candidate’s wife, was asked about Palin’s national security experience. She replied by noting that Palin is governor of Alaska. “Alaska is the closest part of our continent to Russia. So, it’s not as if she doesn’t understand what’s at stake here.”

Asked if the campaign considered proximity to Russia to be equivalent to foreign policy experience, Palin spokeswoman Maria Comella said in an email message: “Alaska’s geographic location certainly contributes to Governor Palin’s experience since she has dealt with trade and economic issues as a result, but it is only one part of her overall experience.”

--

and thank you for not being rude about it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/08/31/mccain-surrogates-tout-palin-as-more-experienced-than-obama/

Also appearing on ABC’s “This Week,” Cindy McCain, the candidate’s wife, was asked about Palin’s national security experience. She replied by noting that Palin is governor of Alaska. “Alaska is the closest part of our continent to Russia. So, it’s not as if she doesn’t understand what’s at stake here.”

Asked if the campaign considered proximity to Russia to be equivalent to foreign policy experience, Palin spokeswoman Maria Comella said in an email message: “Alaska’s geographic location certainly contributes to Governor Palin’s experience since she has dealt with trade and economic issues as a result, but it is only one part of her overall experience.”

--

Alaska also borders on Canada.  Border states have a unique perspective into the issues of bordering a foriegn, soveriegn country.  So, two pponts:

McCain is a liberal fool who occasionally lands on the right sde of an issue.

SNL mocked Palin for something she never said.  they were being "relevant" and "edgy", and just needed to disort the facts to fit their template, the one handed to them by the Obama campaign.

Still, SNL sometimes hits on the left, though never as convincing.  The Obama "can I get you a pillow" skit was good, not great, but good.

It is not by chance that "strategery" and "I can see Russia from my house" remain as strong, iconic, remnants of their ideological leaning.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Typical of Billthecat

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

--

Alaska also borders on Canada.  Border states have a unique perspective into the issues of bordering a foriegn, soveriegn country.  So, two pponts:

McCain is a liberal fool who occasionally lands on the right sde of an issue.

SNL mocked Palin for something she never said.  they were being "relevant" and "edgy", and just needed to disort the facts to fit their template, the one handed to them by the Obama campaign.

Still, SNL sometimes hits on the left, though never as convincing.  The Obama "can I get you a pillow" skit was good, not great, but good.

It is not by chance that "strategery" and "I can see Russia from my house" remain as strong, iconic, remnants of their ideological leaning.

It's entertainment! The skits are meant to be sarcastic and over the top. Stretching the truth is part of the subjective humor. Do you believe The Onion? If you don't want humor, watch something else. Otherwise you will always be let down.

FYI: Duck Dynasty is entertainment too. Learning your family values from DD speaks volumes. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

No no no no.....

Liberals, especially the ones on these boards, are great people, just ask them!

They are caring, compassionate, intelectual, and patriotic, they'll be the first ones to tell you how great they are.

And they out number the conservatives on these boards too!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Typical of Billthecat

[/QUOTE]

Poor paranoid pinkeye piles on. A sad alliteration at best.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to doozy-day's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No no no no.....

They are caring, compassionate, intelectual, and patriotic, they'll be the first ones to tell you how great they are.

[/QUOTE]

Let me fix that

conservatives, especially the ones on these boards, are great people, just ask them!

And they out number the liberals on these boards too!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Typical of Billthecat

[/QUOTE]

Poor paranoid pinkeye piles on. A sad alliteration at best.

[/QUOTE]

Do you feel piled on? Are your feelings hurt? Poor fella....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to doozy-day's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No no no no.....

[/QUOTE]

Let me fix that

conservatives, especially the ones on these boards, are great people, just ask them!

And they out number the liberals on these boards too!

[/QUOTE]

Oh...I see what ya did there....boy are you a clever one....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Why are liberals so rude?

They're people, ain't they?