Why can't Republican's just let Kennedy rest in peace...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Why can't Republican's just let Kennedy rest in peace...

oh wait....nevermind

Jimmy Carter: Ted Kennedy Cost America National Health Insurance Decades Ago

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/16/jimmy-carter-ted-kennedy-health-insurance_n_720356.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Re: Why can't Republican's just let Kennedy rest in peace...

If you believe in heaven and hell, Kennedy is feeling the pain of hell fire.  Last I checked murder is a mortal sin. 

The Dems can make excuses about how he did such good things post Chappaquidik, however, mortal sins are not forgiven despite how Dems try and change the rules.  And last I checked Dems don't have the ability to change Gods laws, despite what they may think

Kenenedy was a murderer.  It is as simple as that.  And I am sure the Kopechne's don't care if Ted passed the ADA. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: Why can't Republican's just let Kennedy rest in peace...

Jimmy must be running out of cash as he is the poorest of the past presidents for him to write this book now.  You always figured that he was a bitter old man because of the Teddy challenge to his second term.  Now if we can just repeat this model for the our current born again Jimmy in the White House.  

Go Hillary 2012; make Obama a bitter old man.