Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign?

RepubliMonsters are such hypocrites:)........... No wonder they are such sheepizens for Faux News and Rush "The Drugster" Limbaugh.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign?

I think Senator Vitter should have resigned.
    However, Vitter's misconduct, apparently using the services of a prostitute at some point in the past, shows neither the pathology, the compulsive nature, or the reckless judgment of Weiner’s sexting.

Vitter did not lie about the matter when it came to light, and apologized immediately. He said had previously told his wife and asked for forgiveness. 
    Vitter did not repeatedly and directly lie to the media for a week, and make matters worse by claiming he was a victim of a conspiracy!
    This alone makes him a poor analogy  to Weiner.
    There is some question now whether Weiner was communicating with minor girls. That itself should mandate his immediate resignation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign?:
    [QUOTE]I think Senator Vitter should have resigned. However, Vitter's misconduct, apparently using the services of a prostitute at some point in the past, shows neither the pathology, the compulsive nature, or the reckless judgment of Weiner’s sexting.  Vitter did not lie about the matter when it came to light, and apologized immediately. He said had previously told his wife and asked for forgiveness.  Vitter did not repeatedly and directly lie to the media for a week, and make matters worse by claiming he was a victim of a conspiracy! This alone makes him a poor analogy  to Weiner. There is some question now whether Weiner was communicating with minor girls. That itself should mandate his immediate resignation.
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

spin spiny spin spin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]I think Senator Vitter should have resigned. However, Vitter's misconduct, apparently using the services of a prostitute at some point in the past, shows neither the pathology, the compulsive nature, or the reckless judgment of Weiner’s sexting.  Vitter did not lie about the matter when it came to light, and apologized immediately. He said had previously told his wife and asked for forgiveness.  Vitter did not repeatedly and directly lie to the media for a week, and make matters worse by claiming he was a victim of a conspiracy! This alone makes him a poor analogy  to Weiner. There is some question now whether Weiner was communicating with minor girls. That itself should mandate his immediate resignation.
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

Oh i get it. To repubicans as long as money is changing hands its ok, but if its for free its criminal. Got ya.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

The guy used the services of a prostituet in the past and got caught.

The difference. . . he wasn't married.  He seemed adult enough to address it with his wife PRIOR to being caught.  Which leads to credibility when he apologizes.

And he was an adult, came out and admitted it and apologized.

To compare the two is absurd.

It wasn't so much the act for Weiner (although some of his interactions turned sexual without the invitiation of those he was interacting with, that is more predatory) but the fact that he lied over and over and over again.  And then again.

In addition, it is not behavior reflecting a congressman to take pictures of your jumk and post it on the internet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign? : spin spiny spin spin.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

I guess it is all spin to you, using a prostitute is IDENTICAL to sending naked pictures of yourself to an underage girl.  How you like them weiners?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE] using the services of a prostitute at some point in the past, shows neither the pathology, the compulsive nature, or the reckless judgment of Weiner’s sexting. Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]
    Really? Sexting is worse that acually paying for sex with prostitutes while wearing diapers (yes, Vitter is into the diaper thing)? Wow, you wingnuts really are twisted.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]The guy used the services of a prostituet in the past and got caught. The difference. . . he wasn't married.  He seemed adult enough to address it with his wife PRIOR to being caught.  Which leads to credibility when he apologizes. And he was an adult, came out and admitted it and apologized. To compare the two is absurd. It wasn't so much the act for Weiner (although some of his interactions turned sexual without the invitiation of those he was interacting with, that is more predatory) but the fact that he lied over and over and over again.  And then again. In addition, it is not behavior reflecting a congressman to take pictures of your jumk and post it on the internet.
    Posted by whatnow4[/QUOTE]
    Um, Vitter was married, or was the woman that was by his side in his press conference just another prostitute? Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign? : Sending pix of your D I C K to a 17yr-old is worse.  That`s "twisted"!
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Prove it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign? : Prove it.
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

According to Barbara Walters it was impressive.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign? : spin spiny spin spin.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

How is that spin?  Seems pretty straightforward to me...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign? : So you approve of sick,twisted, perverted, sexual-acts and abuse with minors? Oooops,.......you`re a Dumb0-Rat, you must.  I answered my own question.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Typical wing nut , you cant prove hes done anything with any minor so you accuse other people of approving what you cant prove in the first place. LMLAO

Wow you are just to slick for me. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign? : According to Barbara Walters it was impressive. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/09/barbara-walters-anthony-weiner-penis-photo_n_874407.html
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]

He is a democrat, ladies are aways impressed with our junk. But not as much as republican men are .LOL

And ah joe nothing in there about the 17 year old getting the picture or sex texting.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign? : Typical wing nut , you cant prove hes done anything with any minor so you accuse other people of approving what you cant prove in the first place. LMLAO Wow you are just to slick for me. LOL
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

Considering the democratic leaders are now demanding his resignation, it would appear there is more to this story than has been reported. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign? : Sending pix of your D I C K to a 17yr-old is worse.  That`s "twisted"!
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    So, actually having sex with a prostitute, while wearing diapers (you wingnuts are sick) is not as bad as sending a picture? How twisted can you republiMonsters get? You defend Palin for her obvious lack of knowledge concerning Paul Revere and now you defend the diaper wearing senator. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]And ah joe nothing in there about the 17 year old getting the picture or sex texting.  
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]
    I didn't say that he did but would you want him texting your daughter?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign? : I didn't say that he did but would you want him texting your daughter?
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]

I trust my daughter dont you ?

You guys are making things up here to hide from the question posed to start the thread. I see lots of avoiding going on and lots of lies claiming hes done anything but text this young lady. I see nothing about sex or explicit pictures here , so i am supposed to say no i wouldnt want my daughter texting with him ? Think about it how many young people have you posted to on these boards . Does that make you a pervert ? 

I think its a joke the right wing complaining about ANYTHING in the sex area after all that comes out of that party. Fact is that coward not so bright is a pervert for even going after him sending a picture to a ADULT . Who in the hell cares but tabloid political people like you guys. And you wonder why i laugh at ya all so much .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why didn't the wingnuts call for Vitter to resign? : Another fine and upstanding Dumb0Rat from Braintree in the news today.  Mark Cusack.  Mixing it up in the State House Chamber,........good guy. You guys are the gift that keeps on giving. 
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

No you perverts keep on giving. Two adults sharing a kiss who in the hell cares . You act like it was a or gy or something . LOL

So terrible a man and women showing affection for each other how dare they. LMLAO

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Again - The left trying to defend another mean lefty weasel by way of the Panama Canal.