Why do so many seem to thrive on racial tension and anger?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Why do so many seem to thrive on racial tension and anger?

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Maybe because there is a racial aspect to this. There is also a gun control aspect to this. Remove either one of those (race-make Martin a white kid) or (no gun and Zim wouldn't have confronted the kid) and we probably wouldn't be here discussing this.

Because of course you know without a doubt that if Martin were white that this tragedy wouldn't have occurred. Care to tell us all how you could possibly know this? 

Didn't think I ever said "without a doubt" but you believe what you want to believe. You're like the Zimmerman of this BDC community but without ammo.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Maybe because there is a racial aspect to this. There is also a gun control aspect to this. Remove either one of those (race-make Martin a white kid) or (no gun and Zim wouldn't have confronted the kid) and we probably wouldn't be here discussing this.

Because of course you know without a doubt that if Martin were white that this tragedy wouldn't have occurred. Care to tell us all how you could possibly know this? 

Did think I ever said "without a doubt" but you believe what you want to believe. You're like the Zimmerman of this BDC community but without ammo.

"Not at all, the confrontation would not have taken place and the two would go on to live their lives. Pay attention, will ya."

Seems like you have no doubt with that statement. Carry on

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And Zimmerman wouldn't have a trial, because he probably woudl be dead.

[/QUOTE]

Not at all, the confrontation would not have taken place and the two would go on to live their lives. Pay attention, will ya.

[/QUOTE]

The defense made the case that the concrete could be used as a lethal weapon.

This is the problem; people who didnt even care about all the evidence are exposing biased opinions based in ignorance.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

I am pointing out the reality of this and you'd have to blind and dumb NOT to see that the public fascination with this case was always centered on the racial aspects of the case.  I am not sure what the hell you were responding to but my post was purely about the public perception, not Zimmerman's guilt or innocence.  See, the issue with you is you already have decided what is right and you are clearly looking to stir up the pot, because your response to my post makes no sense at all.  Like Zimmerman, you thought you saw something disagreeable, and decided to shoot (your mouth off) and sort out the rest later.  

Where did the most in the public get their perception?

The same media that was sued for being dishonest and biased in their reporting just to get a headline and long running story!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Tvoter..I suppose you should be able to provide the answer to your own question. Seems like half the thread you start are about race.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron