Why Does No One Stand Up Against Alex Jones' Racism?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

Why Does No One Stand Up Against Alex Jones' Racism?

Not only is he spreading racist lies about Jews. He just accused me of being part of a global Jewish Conspiracy becuase my mother is Jewish. This has to stop. People need to take a stand, and not give him a platform.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Re: Why Does No One Stand Up Against Alex Jones' Racism?

Ha ha haha ha......pretty lonely huh?

Watch the video interview on Amy Goodman's Show. Aloni admits they use the "Holocaust" and accuse people of being "Anti Semitic" anytime they want to shut down critisism of Israel.

Right from her own lips.....

Watch the video:

"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

In Response to Why Does No One Stand Up Against Alex Jones' Racism?:
    Not only is he spreading racist lies about Jews. He just accused me of being part of a global Jewish Conspiracy becuase my mother is Jewish. This has to stop. People need to take a stand, and not give him a platform.
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

BTW, a got a good laugh at "He just accused me of being part of a global Jewish Conspiracy becuase my mother is Jewish"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Posted by LifeisLIfe

Why does no one "stand up" to him? Um....because this is an anonymous message board. What is there to really "stand up" against? Think about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

In Response to Re: Why Does No One Stand Up Against Alex Jones' Racism?:
    In Response to Why Does No One Stand Up Against Alex Jones' Racism? : BTW, a got a good laugh at "He just accused me of being part of a global Jewish Conspiracy becuase my mother is Jewish" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Posted by AlexJones

Well, let's look at a random sampling of your quotes on this topic and see:

[QUOTE]

You're an AshekeNAZI Jew, just as I knew all along. You AshekeNAZIS treat Sephardic Jews like sh!t in Israel. They're second class citizens. And they actually hail from Semitic tribes, UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR MOTHER.

What's the matter?

Did I hit a nerve?

This is the same ZioNAZI cabal that runs Israel today. Traitors to their own people. Every one of these traitors were AshekeNAZIS. Not one of them were Sephardic (semitic) Jews.

You're NOT a Semite as I've already proven.

You are a fraud, plain and simple.

But I can see why you're so angry. Most sheep are scared to death of fraudulent ZioNAZI "Anti Semite" attacks directed at them. When you run into someone that actually knows you're a fraud, it's shocking to you.

There have been others, like you, that have occasionally attempted to smear me off this forum. After a fairly short time, they go away. They realize it's to their advantage to let these types of threads die. But you're apparently not as intelligent as they were.

All this does is allow the sheep to read the "rest of the story" that's been completely supressed in the ZioNAZI controlled media.

For that, I thank you....

Our new ZioNAZI is desperately trying to stop me from posting Quotes from his bible, the TALMUD. The TALMUD, is the most vile "holy" book ever written.

If you are NOT a Jew, you are a "Goy" or the plural "Goyim".

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

In Response to Why Does No One Stand Up Against Alex Jones' Racism? : Psst, you're giving him a forum now.
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Fair enough. But if he is going to come on here and deny he said something, I feel the need to show his posts for all to see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

I stand behind everything I said. None of it is anti semitic. It's anti ZioNAZI. If the shoe fits, as they say.....

All Italians aren't Mafiosos, FRAUD.

You really are pathetic. Don't they have anyone better than you over at Megaphone?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

I stand behind everything I said. None of it is anti semitic. It's anti ZioNAZI. If the shoe fits, as they say..... All Italians aren't Mafiosos, FRAUD. You really are pathetic. Don't they have anyone better than you over at Megaphone?
    Posted by AlexJones

So "This is the same ZioNAZI cabal that runs Israel today. Traitors to their own people. Every one of these traitors were AshekeNAZIS. Not one of them were Sephardic (semitic) Jews." isn't anti semitic?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

I stand behind everything I said. None of it is anti semitic. It's anti ZioNAZI. If the shoe fits, as they say..... All Italians aren't Mafiosos, FRAUD. You really are pathetic. Don't they have anyone better than you over at Megaphone?
    Posted by AlexJones

All you've done is rebrand an old anti semitic conspiracy theory. You are basically saying " I only hate the bad Jews". This sounds like the skinheads I used to hear boasting about how "they only hate the bad blacks". Come one man. And you aren't just limiting your attacks to a supposed "cabal" of jews who run Israel. You've denigrated the entire Talmud in other posts, and said explicitly that Jews hide the true content of "the most vile holy book ever written" from the goyim. Dude, you are an anti semite. There isn't any way around that fact.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scraptus. Show Scraptus's posts

Nobody stands up to him for the simple reason that the Boston.com message board has become a running joke because of people like Grim, Alex and yourself with your own agendas spamming the board and running off people who want to have legitimate conversaion and even arguments. But over the past couple weeks the board is either loaded up with moronic conspiracy theory garbage or religious spam.  I think the 10+ posts on abortion and hell  in a day were as disruptive to the board as anything the prisonplanet crew has posted over the past couple of years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

Nobody stands up to him for the simple reason that the Boston.com message board has become a running joke because of people like Grim, Alex and yourself with your own agendas spamming the board and running off people who want to have legitimate conversaion and even arguments. But over the past couple weeks the board is either loaded up with moronic conspiracy theory garbage or religious spam.  I think the 10+ posts on abortion and hell  in a day were as disruptive to the board as anything the prisonplanet crew has posted over the past couple of years.
    Posted by Scraptus

And I stopped with those kinds of posts. Annoying people with my views about abortion is one thing, posting lies about an entire race of people, another thing entirely.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Posted by Scraptus

This right here^ is correct.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

In Response to Re: Why Does No One Stand Up Against Alex Jones' Racism? : And I stopped with those kinds of posts. Annoying people with my views about abortion is one thing, posting lies about an entire race of people, another thing entirely.
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

Maybe spanking is in order. Worse yet.. Alex needs to read all of your rants.

Geesh.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Posted by LifeisLIfe

Well, it's pretty simple.  People don't stand up to his racism because they usually can't get past the complete insanity of the first two sentences.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Just like in life itself you just ignore them.  Like stepping over a passed out bum while talking to your buddy.  Its just the landscape.  Stay here a while and you won't even notice Grim and his personalities.

That, and what WIIN said.  I guess you'd be surprised that no one actually reads those posts, but its true.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Well, apparently BDC does stand up to Grim and Sheepy.  They and their posts seem to have disappeared.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from porcupinepatriot22. Show porcupinepatriot22's posts

Yes, we should stand up to those "controversial opinions".  He should he reported  to Homeland Security.  Voicing your opinions is unkind and should be prohibited in the new Amerika.  War is Peace.       

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Posted by Scraptus

AMEN!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Well, apparently BDC does stand up to Grim and Sheepy.  They and their posts seem to have disappeared.  
    Posted by Reubenhop

Yea, but only to return as Alex and Infowars... Too bad the days of tar and feathering are gone by!

Sections
Shortcuts