Why isn't a $5 trillion tax cut a fair attack?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Re: Why isn't a $5 trillion tax cut a fair attack?

Seen the polls lately?  Looks like we're going to find out real soon, Jim & Margery were on the ledge this morning waiting for Scott Rasmussen to come on.

Romney is on a roll, he'll be a great President, he won't need to blame Obama, nor will he.

Get used to it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to cookie-rojas' comment:

Seen the polls lately?  Looks like we're going to find out real soon, Jim & Margery were on the ledge this morning waiting for Scott Rasmussen to come on.

Romney is on a roll, he'll be a great President, he won't need to blame Obama, nor will he.

Get used to it.

Rasmussen's polls would have Obama winning the election 280-258.  But I think it will actually be much higher.  I wouldn't be surprised if Obama clears 330.  This is a good moment for the Romney campaign, but every moment he is in the spotlight is a potential disaster.  He can't hide from now until election day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

Get used to it.

Rasmussen's polls would have Obama winning the election 280-258.  But I think it will actually be much higher.  I wouldn't be surprised if Obama clears 330.  This is a good moment for the Romney campaign, but every moment he is in the spotlight is a potential disaster.  He can't hide from now until election day.

I want whatever it is you're smoking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to slomag's comment:

Get used to it.

I want whatever it is you're smoking.

If Obama wins all the states he's ahead in (according to Rasmussen) that's 280.  He had a lead in Florida before the debate - Florida would look like Beirut right now if not for stimulus money.  Plus, ultimately, it's hard to believe that seniors will think Mitt 47% Romney will be a better steward of medicare than Obama.

Florida gets him to 309.  NH (tied) would be 313.  NV (tied) would be 319.  VA (down 1) would be 332.

I'm smoking some math my friend, but it's strong for you.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

In response to Newtster's comment:

This is not a prviate/public sector issue - except for maybe a koolaid drinking Obama butt kisser like you. As a matter of fact I think I underestimate you. You must have some Obama signed sex toy up your a55 right now. Who writes the checks to those contractors?? Who expands the scope of work after the contract is signed and the work is started???? Who consciously spends money they don't have? Do you write a check when you don't have the money??? This is not a matter of politics moron. Both Republicans and Democrats do it. We didn't get to $16 trillion in debt because of contractors. We got there because of politicians that overpromise and are TOO CHICKEN TO TELL THE TRUTH for fear of losing their corrpuption-funded gravy train at our expense. You owe about $50,000 per family member just because of the debt Obama has laid on us. You are going to pay it back sometime. It will not be pretty. Did I foregt about the $100K+ that came  before him? You will have to pay that back too. SUCKER!!! 

Hey ya fvcking IDIOT if you're so fvcking stoopid you can't grasp the difference between who actually builds a gov't project and how the money to pay for it is raised, then ask your homeroom teacher to explain it to you.

Just because you keep getting your ignorant a55 kicked in every argument you stick your uneducated lberal arts nose into don't blame the people who actually know what they're talking about.

It's your ideological ignorance that keeps shining through in each and every post.

So if you don't want your ideological ignorance challenged then stop asking questions like this;

Tax rates and the revenue they generate are fairly consistent and can be projected with some degree of accuracy. Do you have any links or other references to back up this claim?

And I'll stop slapping your pointy liberal arts head around with facts;

Indeed, the RMSPE (root mean square projection error) and MAPE (mean absolute projection error) are 2.2 percent and 1.5 percent, and 1.6 percent and 1.1 percent for the CBO projections and RW, respectively. These differences are relatively small in absolute terms and are not statistically significant.

Yeah slapping everyone around with your filthy language is impressive.

Sections
Shortcuts