Why isnt Obama sending illegal alien children to states with vulnerable Democratic Senators?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Why isnt Obama sending illegal alien children to states with vulnerable Democratic Senators?

Why are illegal alien children being sent to California and Massachusetts? Politics.

"Perhaps one particular decision by the White House highlights how concerned the administration is about public reaction: As of now, not a single illegal-alien detainee seems to have been sent to Louisiana or Arkansas, the states bordering Texas that are closest to the site of the border deluge. This is no accident. Those two states have Democratic senators up for re-election who are vulnerable enough to lose, but who might still be able to prevail. The White House appears to have decided not to send any illegals there to avoid the potential for political damage."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/17/krikorian-hitting-the-boiling-point-over-the-borde/#ixzz37vruoukD
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Re: Why isnt Obama sending illegal alien children to states with vulnerable Democratic Senators?

Why doesn't he just tell Rick Perry to pound sand?  Why go out of his way to help the owner of Niggerwood?  He likes the new glasses?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

Re: Why isnt Obama sending illegal alien children to states with vulnerable Democratic Senators?

In response to slomag's comment:

Why doesn't he just tell Rick Perry to pound sand?  Why go out of his way to help the owner of Niggerwood?  He likes the new glasses?

Your back must hurt from all that stretching.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

The owner of what?

You mean the camp area that Rick Perry's Dad rented in the 1980s, and removed some racial slur that some idiot painted on a rock?

Speaking of rocks, you might have some in your head to somehow claim Rick Perry is the "owner" or has any responsibility for what someone painted on a rock cropping at a resort in the 1980s...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Personally I think that they all should be sent to Martha's Vineyard. There are lot's of rich folk out there willing to pay their fair share, I'm just sure of it.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I think they should be sent to YMCA Summer Camps

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Why are illegal alien children being sent to California and Massachusetts? Politics.

"Perhaps one particular decision by the White House highlights how concerned the administration is about public reaction: As of now, not a single illegal-alien detainee seems to have been sent to Louisiana or Arkansas, the states bordering Texas that are closest to the site of the border deluge. This is no accident. Those two states have Democratic senators up for re-election who are vulnerable enough to lose, but who might still be able to prevail. The White House appears to have decided not to send any illegals there to avoid the potential for political damage."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/17/krikorian-hitting-the-boiling-point-over-the-borde/#ixzz37vruoukD" rel="nofollow">http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/17/krikorian-hitting-the-boiling-point-over-the-borde/#ixzz37vruoukD
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Why ??  Because the 2014 election is around the corner and the  POTUS needs to protect his DEM STIFFS ......  Nothing to see here, MOVEON.ORG

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

The owner of what?

You mean the camp area that Rick Perry's Dad rented in the 1980s, and removed some racial slur that some idiot painted on a rock?

Speaking of rocks, you might have some in your head to somehow claim Rick Perry is the "owner" or has any responsibility for what someone painted on a rock cropping at a resort in the 1980s...

Then what was the name of the camp? 

Here, I'll rephrase - why should Obama go out of his way to help a governor accusing him of encouraging the migrations?  Why is it CAs or MAs problem?  CA has a border too - would TX take these kids if the situations were reversed?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

The owner of what?

Then what was the name of the camp? 

Here, I'll rephrase - why should Obama go out of his way to help a governor accusing him of encouraging the migrations?  Why is it CAs or MAs problem?  CA has a border too - would TX take these kids if the situations were reversed?

Sounds like  you think Obama is allowing this disaster in Texas just to punish its Governor,  Rick Perry...since you think he shouldnt "help" Texas because it elected Rick Perry...typical progressive, it is all about politics.

Governor Perry sent numerous communications to the White House for 2 years, specifically warning about the rising number of unaccompanied children at the Texas border. He was ignored.

Truth is, immigration is a federal function, one of the few enumerated functions of the federal Government in the Constitution. Previously, when states like Arizona tried to use law enforcement to stem the flow of illegals, the courts ruled they had no authority to enforce immigration laws..  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to bugmenot2's comment:

An illegal immigrant can't vote in an election for a national office until they become a citizen.

Thanks for the tip bugmeat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

How many are you taking in?  You probably have tons of room.

i think you need to man up and take some personal ownership of this before you throw it on the backs of the taxpayer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

In response to bugmenot2's comment:

An illegal immigrant can't vote in an election for a national office until they become a citizen.

really?  and how would a polling station know?  we could have a simple requirement of showing an id could we not?  you know like at the library, the airport, the liquor store.

i guess not. we would be racist bigots if we did that. it would be voter suppression.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:

i think you need to man up and take some personal ownership of this before you throw it on the backs of the taxpayer.

So ronnie I can only assume from your statement about "throw it on the back of taxpayers" that your main concern from this crisis isn't the welfare of the migrant children but a couple of dollars of yours. I almost feel bad for you .

btw skeeter I man up every single day of my life and I even man up for people I don't even know. Have a good day at church .

Semper Fi !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

So ronnie I can only assume from your statement about "throw it on the back of taxpayers" that your main concern from this crisis isn't the welfare of the migrant children but a couple of dollars of yours. I almost feel bad for you .

btw skeeter I man up every single day of my life and I even man up for people I don't even know. Have a good day at church .

Semper Fi !

So, how many of these illegal children are staying at your house?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Semper Fi !

None . How many are staying at yours ? It's all about the money to you isn't it ?  I don't want those kids here either ..... but the law states they have the right of a hearing ....  and as a caring human being I want to know if our Government is sending those kids back to a violent country .

So let's understand each other , you care about your money and I care for the welfare of my fellow human being .

Semper Fi !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment

[QUOTE

I think they should be sent to YMCA Summer Camp

btw skeeter I man up every single day of my life and I even man up for people I don't even know. Have a good day at church  

Fi !

None . How many are staying at yours ? It's all about the money to you isn't it ?  I don't want those kids here either ..... but the law states they have the right of a hearing ....  and as a caring human being I want to know if our Government is sending those kids back to a violent country .

So let's understand each other , you care about your money and I care for the welfare of my fellow human being .

Semper Fi !

it's not as much about the money, but it is about the law, and the liar in chief, who insists the border is secure, yet tens of thousands of kids and their parents are able to surrender to border patrol agents on this side of the border.

then, they are shipped around the country, in an obvious attempt to make it extremely difficult to deport them.  They are all being lumped under a law that does not apply to everyone to grant them hearings.

None are staying at my house, but, I'm not advocating that tax payer dollars be spent taking care of them either. That makes me consistent, and you a hypocrite.

You don't care for your fellow being. You want me to care for my fellow being, with my tax dollars. That's you being compassionate with my money.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

In response to hypertext's comment:

In response to babytut's comment:

So ronnie I can only assume from your statement about "throw it on the back of taxpayers" that your main concern from this crisis isn't the welfare of the migrant children but a couple of dollars of yours. I almost feel bad for you .skeeter I man up every single day of my life and I even man up for people I don't even know. Have a good day at church .

Semper Fi !

Semper Fi !

"violent country"?   you'll believe anything.  there is no violence, there's the promise of free things in america if you give the drug lords 700 bucks.

some people are really dumb.

There's no violence where they came from?

not at the capacity the obambi media is stating.  stop toeing the democrat talking point line.

duh

A new intelligence assessment concludes that misperceptions about U.S. immigration policy – and not Central American violence – are fueling the surge of thousands of children illegally crossing the Mexican border.

The 10-page July 7 report was issued by the El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC), which according to the Justice Department website is led by the DEA and incorporates Homeland Security. Its focus is on the collection and distribution of tactical intelligence, information which can immediately be acted on by law enforcement.

"Of the 230 migrants interviewed, 219 cited the primary reason for migrating to the United States was the perception of U.S. immigration laws granting free passes or permisos to UAC (unaccompanied children) and adult females OTMs (other than Mexicans) traveling with minors,” the report said.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE

btw skeeter I man up every single day of my life and I even man up for people I don't even know. Have a good day at church  

Fi !

Semper Fi !

it's not as much about the money, but it is about the law, and the liar in chief, who insists the border is secure, yet tens of thousands of kids and their parents are able to surrender to border patrol agents on this side of the border.

then, they are shipped around the country, in an obvious attempt to make it extremely difficult to deport them.  They are all being lumped under a law that does not apply to everyone to grant them hearings.

None are staying at my house, but, I'm not advocating that tax payer dollars be spent taking care of them either. That makes me consistent, and you a hypocrite.

You don't care for your fellow being. You want me to care for my fellow being, with my tax dollars. That's you being compassionate with my money.

I guess my tax dollars are only earmarked for pork barrel projects in Red States and not for the general fund. So since only your tax dollars are earmarked only for migrant children and not the general fund I must be a hypocrite concerning the plight of migrant children .

Are you aware that there are child endangerment laws . Once a mandated reporter i.e a border guard or a county sheriff is aware that any child might be endangered that mandated reporter is obligated under law to act in the best interest of that child .Those migrant children fall under that law and are due a hearing under the law. What ever the finding of those hearings are I'm good with the results .

•  

Baby Tut this discussion is for adult .

• You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

is that english?

if this discussion is for "adult", why are you chiming in?

oh, I get it.  it was a "baby" shot. ha ha

is that english?

if this discussion is for "adult", why are you chiming in?

oh, I get it.  it was a "baby" shot. ha ha

I thought your screen name was Baby Tut . Sorry about that Tutankhamun Jr .

btw if you are going try to zing me don't add anything after the original statement you are just leaving yourself open .

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE

Fi !

Semper Fi !

I guess my tax dollars are only earmarked for pork barrel projects in Red States and not for the general fund. So since only your tax dollars are earmarked only for migrant children and not the general fund I must be a hypocrite concerning the plight of migrant children .

Are you aware that there are child endangerment laws . Once a mandated reporter i.e a border guard or a county sheriff is aware that any child might be endangered that mandated reporter is obligated under law to act in the best interest of that child .Those migrant children fall under that law and are due a hearing under the law. What ever the finding of those hearings are I'm good with the results .

Your compassion seems to have beaten a path to other people's wallets.

so, how did the supposed child get to the border agent if the border is secure?

•  
    Sections
    Shortcuts