Why lie about a Marathon time?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: Why lie about a Marathon time?

In response to jmel's comment:

• Yes, you are correct.  It was this one form July.  My bad. I saw it on page 2 over the weekend and didn`t look at the date.

• First: 08/09/2011
    • Last: 07/18/2012
    • Now this is freakin funny.

Brown won't participate in a debate at Umass, sponsored by the Kennedy Inst because Vicki Kennedy, it turns out, is a Democrat.

Brown wants Ms Keenedy to not endorse any candidate in the race in order for him to debate.
      Talk about a pathetic move. So now Brown wants to stifle political speech if it doesn't meet his standards. I guess the Citizens United decision reinforces the whacko wingnut position of their deference to corporations over personal liberty.

What a coward.

Thanks jmel. The very last thing in the world I wanted to do was stir up controversy. Now it seems any confusion on airborne/Angry Men should be totally cleared up with the collaboration of you, him, msobstinate and a little nudge from me. Gee, if only other forum "issues" could come to such a definitive conclusion so quickly. :)

And we continue to agree. To refuse to debate at UMass because the man's widow was sponsoring the debate, and to further demand she not endorse any candidate turned my stomach truth be told.

I believe the 1st Brown-Warren debate is on September 20th, to be broadcast on WBZ for those who are interested. It is an one hour debate beginning at 7pm. I also believe they finally settled on another debate on October 1st at UMass Lowell. There should be a third debate, but I do not know if they ever nailed that down.

Btw, I like your reference to Citizens United regarding the Brown-Vicky Kennedy situation. For what it is worth, you really surprised me with this stance. It should prove to those posters who might not believe it, you will not back up the GOP no matter what.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

They all lie. End of story.

As I posted earlier, IMO. if they told the absolute truth 100% of the time they would soon be out of business. Not an excuse it, but IMO the reason for it.

On a personal note, I am having some what I call brain fog. You had asked me how I was handling being out of my old MIL schedule. I replied she passed away 3 weeks ago. 

Though it was coming for a long time, I/we are still feeling the void in our lives. I also cannot always remember who already knows. Regardless, it was not what you asked. That schedule as such stopped when I broke my leg. I was not allowed to drive. Still cannot. Shortly after, my MIL was too sick not to be in a nursing home. So I/we visited as often as we could.

As we said, we will catch up with each other when the message system is working again. I just did not want to let this past once I realized what I had done with your kind inquiry.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

andie 

This new layout leaves it hard to follow at time. I don't believe the the reference to Citizens United was jmels reply he had copied and pasted airborne-rgr's original post. 

As for the debates, I am looking forward to all of them. The presidential, the VP and the Brown-Warren. There will be lots of debates here in the forum coming up very soon. It's going to be a bumpy ride!

Great. I agree this new layout is indeed hard to follow at times. If I misread it I predict that is not the last time I am going to look like an idiot, with the help of the new layout.

As for a bumpy ride, I must agree. In the movie "All About Eve", Bette Davis utters probably her most famous line in a party scene. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy ride.". 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

12 angry men has used MANY different "handles" over the years.  The most recent, airborne-rgr as recent as this weekend.  He has no recollection due to a massive addiction to prescription meds, crack cocaine, and alcohol.  It also doesn`t help that he is a (voluntary) patient at McClean Hospital (his mama has him on a day by day admittance) because he "has visions".

He`s got to get his HEAD OUT! 

You are nothing but an ankle-biting lying piece of shiat.

A f()cking racist bigot who just lies about people you don't even know.

Your a spineless coward who tries to use character assination on an anonymous website because you have no f()cking balls.

You really are a pathetic piece of crap if you have to use lies about something you couldn't possibly know anything about.

F()CKING LYING RACIST COWARD!!!

Hahahhahahhaahahahahahhahaha

Melt-down in Mommy's basement!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

• Yes, you are correct.  It was this one form July.  My bad. I saw it on page 2 over the weekend and didn`t look at the date.

• First: 08/09/2011
    • Last: 07/18/2012
    • Now this is freakin funny.

Brown won't participate in a debate at Umass, sponsored by the Kennedy Inst because Vicki Kennedy, it turns out, is a Democrat.

Brown wants Ms Keenedy to not endorse any candidate in the race in order for him to debate.
      Talk about a pathetic move. So now Brown wants to stifle political speech if it doesn't meet his standards. I guess the Citizens United decision reinforces the whacko wingnut position of their deference to corporations over personal liberty.

What a coward.

Thanks jmel. The very last thing in the world I wanted to do was stir up controversy. Now it seems any confusion on airborne/Angry Men should be totally cleared up with the collaboration of you, him, msobstinate and a little nudge from me. Gee, if only other forum "issues" could come to such a definitive conclusion so quickly. :)

And we continue to agree. To refuse to debate at UMass because the man's widow was sponsoring the debate, and to further demand she not endorse any candidate turned my stomach truth be told.

I believe the 1st Brown-Warren debate is on September 20th, to be broadcast on WBZ for those who are interested. It is an one hour debate beginning at 7pm. I also believe they finally settled on another debate on October 1st at UMass Lowell. There should be a third debate, but I do not know if they ever nailed that down.

Btw, I like your reference to Citizens United regarding the Brown-Vicky Kennedy situation. For what it is worth, you really surprised me with this stance. It should prove to those posters who might not believe it, you will not back up the GOP no matter what.

I think I may have confused you,.......apologies.  You asked for airborne`s post(s) and mentioned that the last one you could find was July.  You are correct, the last one was July.  I posted it above.  It`s the one about Brown-Kennedy.  Over this past weekend someone responded to that post and that leap-frogged it to the 1st page.............that`s when I noticed it and assumed it was more recent.

As for airborne-angryman.  They are "one in the same" and have been for a very long time around here.  The very creep that is constantly loud-mouth-trashing-insulting-EVERYONE here, EVERY day............is a fraud and a liar, using 2 "handles".

Be warned.

jmel,

You are right that I did get confused about that quote. This new reply system can be a little tricky to decipher. Thanks for making it absolutely clear what happened and who wrote what and when.

As for the other, to say tempers are high would be a huge understatement. I am sorry to see it this bad. I also know there is nothing I can say that will help right now.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

http://www.kulturekritic.com/2012/09/news/pathological-paul-ryan-says-1-4-million-businesses-filed-bankruptcy-under-obama-turns-out-there-were-only-48000-filings/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=pathological-paul-ryan-says-1-4-million-businesses-filed-bankruptcy-under-obama-turns-out-there-were-only-48000-filings#

Though everyone can probably read the gist of the article from the very long link, basically after his convention speech which was torn arart as full of lies, and after the marathon time issue, Con. Ryan held a press conference in which he declared that 1.4million businesses filed bankcrupcy under Obama. He had a chart and everything.

Problem is there have been only 48,000 bankrupcy filings under Obama.

1.4 MILLION versus 48,000. HUGE difference. Not only that, are we not back to is Ryan truly a pathological liar?  And also back to has Ryan run out of times he can lie without serious consequence?

Sections
Shortcuts