Why lie about a Marathon time?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Why lie about a Marathon time?

Exact time!?!?  He was off by more than an hour.  A mistake is saying 3:05 instead of 4:05.  Saying 2:50 something instead of 4:05 is lying.  A now he's lying about the lie.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

The guy is a serial liar like the rest of the party.

No wonder the wingnuts on these boards like Ryan, he's a spineless liar and it's ingrained in his character. Thier idea of the perfect candidate.

I don't think he lied.  He is just real bad with numbers.  And that is certainly a trait of the new G.O.P.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy is a serial liar like the rest of the party.

No wonder the wingnuts on these boards like Ryan, he's a spineless liar and it's ingrained in his character. Thier idea of the perfect candidate.

I don't think he lied.  He is just real bad with numbers.  And that is certainly a trait of the new G.O.P.

[/QUOTE]

Listen to this mentally challenged group of reds, 4 trillion in national debt in 3 1/2 years and the answer to everything is to keep spending.

It looks to everyone else that president empty chair is the savant when it comes to math.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Exact time!?!?  He was off by more than an hour.  A mistake is saying 3:05 instead of 4:05.  Saying 2:50 something instead of 4:05 is lying.  A now he's lying about the lie.

Not only that, as already posted, he trained for it on a whim. He trained for only 3 weeks. Those in the running world know that it takes a lot more than 3 weeks training to produce a time of 2:50. 

I also agree that Ryan now has either one or no more lies left. Between this whopper and his convention speech, the press has got every incentive to go back as well as scruntinize every single thing he says right up to the election.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Not only that, as already posted, he trained for it on a whim. He trained for only 3 weeks. Those in the running world know that it takes a lot more than 3 weeks training to produce a time of 2:50. 

I also agree that Ryan now has either one or no more lies left. Between this whopper and his convention speech, the press has got every incentive to go back as well as scruntinize every single thing he says right up to the election.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the good thing is he's running against they're gonna put ya'll back in chains Biden.

You know the crack about Indians owning convenient marts.

Just go to you tube Biden is the greatest gaffe machine of all.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The wingnuts like to be lied to.

It's in their DNA.

It fits right where their spines used to be.

Are you really this stupid?

You voted for clinton correct??

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

It's in their DNA.

I'm an independent.

I specifally did not vote for Clinton the first time he ran after watching him on 60 minutes because I thought the guy was challenged by the truth.

Turns out I was dead on. Unfortunately my vote for Perot and the Perot race got Clinton elected.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to jmel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to msobstinate99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's in their DNA.

Are we going to spend a week going back and forth on who lied. I think it is safe to say ALL polititians lie.

Or am I just smarter than the lot of you? 

[/QUOTE]

Great post!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Or at least bend the truth to the extreme. From my personal experience working with candidates and elected politicians, they are truly in a difficult position. If they tell the absolute truth 100% of the time they have almost zero chance of either getting elected or staying in office. I am not being cynical, but just what I have learned.

Whenever I have been asked to run for any office I have had no trouble in saying no. I try very hard to be an honest person. That seems to be impossible to do and be a successful politician. 

Even working for candidates has given me pause. But to paraphrase a famous quote, our system of government is far from perfect, but it is the best one in the world. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's in their DNA.

Speaking of lies...
    whatever became of that ranger guy?

[/QUOTE]

MO,

Really?  Maybe you meant that tongue in cheek? I do not know what has been going on since I took my extended vacation, but we seem to have plenty of politicians to point fingers at without turning on each other. Esp. if unprovoked. This is said because of my respect for you and your posting as well as you helping me in the past.

Airbourne IMO is truly comitted to his beliefs. His style is completely unique. I am sorry if he has quit or got himself suspended. I will miss him and his posts.

Just noticed the ignore poster feature is absent. Wonder if they are going to give it back?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to jmel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Figures a racist bigot coward like jmel would agree to run and hide from the truth.

That's okay little girl, when Obama is re-elected I promise to rub your nose in it.

[/QUOTE]

"racist bigot coward"?  Coming from an Obama supporter that`s NEVER told the truth in his life?

Get your head out!

[/QUOTE]

jmel,

I am sorry a poster saw fit to call you a "racist bigot coward". I obviously do not know the history between you and this poster but those are very very ugly words to attack another poster with.

To that poster, we have not "met" as of yet. I gather you are a liberal poster, as am I. I do not know your history with jmel. Last year, he and I started off rocky, then it got worst. Nothing postive came from all those months. IMO, we have turned a corner and hopefully will never slide back. It took both of us to do it. 

I am just sharing my experience with you. You and I probably agree on most things political.But in the forums it takes a lot of work to have meaningful exchanges as you probably already know.IMO, being insulted or insulting another poster does not grease the wheels.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

Listen to this mentally challenged group of reds, 4 trillion in national debt in 3 1/2 years and the answer to everything is to keep spending.

It looks to everyone else that president empty chair is the savant when it comes to math.

[/QUOTE]

"Reds?  Seriously?  You are calling liberals part of the Marxist revolutionary movement?  Democrats are Commie Pinkos? Man are you just plain dumb.  Politically, and historically dumb.  Take your McCarthyite mumblings and go some place else.  There are intelligent people here and you are not one of them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm an independent.

I specifally did not vote for Clinton the first time he ran after watching him on 60 minutes because I thought the guy was challenged by the truth.

Turns out I was dead on. Unfortunately my vote for Perot and the Perot race got Clinton elected.

[/QUOTE]

Independent?  Ha, ha,ha... An unrepentant right wing ideologue is not "independent".

Heck you could not even conceive of someone starting out in the G.O.P. and ending up as a liberal.  Suggested it must be a lie.  Independent?  You?  Joke.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts