5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: Why lie about a Marathon time?

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

In response to andiejen's comment:

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

The wingnuts like to be lied to.

It's in their DNA.

It fits right where their spines used to be.

Speaking of lies...
    whatever became of that ranger guy?

MO,

Really?  Maybe you meant that tongue in cheek? I do not know what has been going on since I took my extended vacation, but we seem to have plenty of politicians to point fingers at without turning on each other. Esp. if unprovoked. This is said because of my respect for you and your posting as well as you helping me in the past.

Airbourne IMO is truly comitted to his beliefs. His style is completely unique. I am sorry if he has quit or got himself suspended. I will miss him and his posts.

Just noticed the ignore poster feature is absent. Wonder if they are going to give it back?

It was tongue in cheek andie.     I'm happy to see the ignore button gone, leaves it up to personal responsibility if you choose to ignore someone.   I have a case of insomnia tonight,  are you still on the MIL schedule? You had been doing that for quite some time, it must be hard to break it. Hope your well.

Sorry I missed it was tongue in cheek.

Actually my MIL passed away 3 weeks ago. Thank you for asking about her and my now former schedule. My husband and I are at peace with it. Her last few months were horrible for her. Now she is at peace finally.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

I am not going to do a reply since I have noticed with the new system they can become quite long.

I am pretty tired having been out all day but I want to acknowlege what has been posted my way.

First, during my time away Airbourne stopped posting and !2 Angry Men started. At least 2 posters are positive they are one in the same. 

Second, this same poster posted a rather long comment to me to fill me in on why he did call jmel the names he did.

To have something worthwhile to post, I am going to look back as far as the new system will let me. And truth be told, I need some time to ruminate on both items.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

jmel, I am sorry a poster saw fit to call you a "racist bigot coward". I obviously do not know the history between you and this poster but those are very very ugly words to attack another poster with. 
    To that poster, we have not "met" as of yet. I gather you are a liberal poster, as am I. I do not know your history with jmel. Last year, he and I started off rocky, then it got worst. Nothing postive came from all those months. IMO, we have turned a corner and hopefully will never slide back. It took both of us to do it. 
    I am just sharing my experience with you. You and I probably agree on most things political.But in the forums it takes a lot of work to have meaningful exchanges as you probably already know.IMO, being insulted or insulting another poster does not grease the wheels

Andiejens.

The comment was only made in response to jmel effusive support of the statement;

The Democrats the jew hating god hating it's ok to kill your baby party.
    Your party and President are the party .... like nazi germany.

That is the stated view of many of the wingnut on these boards, especially jmel.

Also;

He called blacks racists because a recent poll showed 94% of blacks will vote for Obama and no one would vote for Mittens. So in jmel's world the same people that routinely and historically have voted Dem in the last 40 yrs are now racist because the Dem president happens to be black. Even though previous white Dem candidates have gotten higher than the 94% of Obama. Johnson got 95% in the 60's and Clinton 96%, Gore 95%and Kerry 94% all had the same percentage of black votes but because Obama is black in jmels world those same black voters have now become racists racists.

He called the Dem party racists becaue one black person wore a button which said;
    'Once you vote black you never go back."
    In jmels world that means the entire Dem party is racist.

While attacking blacks for being racist he ignores blatant racism from the wingnuts.
    Case in point was the wingnut convention where wingnut delegates threw peanuts at a black camerawoman while saying "This is how we feed the animals"
    In jmel's world that is most certainly not racism and stood up said everyone else was wrong.

The final straw was these comments;
    The Democrats the jew hating god hating it's ok to kill your baby party.
    Your party and President are the party .... like nazi germany.

I decided that in order to communicate with such racists and bigoted cowards as jmel I had to sink to his level hence my tirades.

So yes, jmel is a racist bigoted coward as evidenced by his own statements.

....said Angry, who never makes broad brushed declarations of bigotry, racism, etc. about others.  Sigh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I am not going to do a reply since I have noticed with the new system they can become quite long.

I am pretty tired having been out all day but I want to acknowlege what has been posted my way.

First, during my time away Airbourne stopped posting and !2 Angry Men started. At least 2 posters are positive they are one in the same. 

Second, this same poster posted a rather long comment to me to fill me in on why he did call jmel the names he did.

To have something worthwhile to post, I am going to look back as far as the new system will let me. And truth be told, I need some time to ruminate on both items.

Andie...I think that type of thing happens more than one wants to think possible on these types of sites. Honestly..a part of me is impressed that anyone can keep up with more than one account. I'm lucky I can remember my login info as it is.

Honestly, it used to bother me a lot more than it does now. Now, when I feel a poster is using multiple ID's..I tend to just ignore them. Anyhow..I say that because I just don't think you should get sucked into any games..and should probably not spend too much time on this.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

It bugs the crap out of me when idiots on these boards are too dang stupid to actually read posts.

Here's your chance to clear things up..do you also use  airborne-rgr as another name? 

Yep, I did.
    That was from a email that I no longer have access to. 

Perfect. Nobody needs to debate multiple screen names since you only have one active account.

That email problem happened to a friend of mine. It is very hard to fix.

In your case I saw airbourne stopped posting in July. It seems you started a new account with your new email, and chose a new name. In fact, since the old account is not deactivated, you had to use a different name.

On this "issue" hope everybody is satisfied. Case closed I think.

As for the other issue. I am not trying to play umpire. I am trying to find out what has happened that led to this.

I have done a bit of reading since I last posted. You, jmel and some other posters have had some very fiery exchanges, to say the least. I long ago have given up on the idea that personal attacks and profanity would not exist in the forums. I think you guys, if you look back, may see that in the heat of the moment, some of the exchanges were very short on discourse, and very long on name calling and such.

I am not preaching. Most of us have been there. But to me, it is a chicken and egg. I am sorry jmel, I am sorry airbourne, there is so much animosity on both sides to me it seems neither of you are right or wrong at this point.

I do not have anything truly profound to add. I know it gets hostile and sometimes downright ugly in the forums. For me, life is way too short and fragile to participate when a thread turns that way. If other posters think that makes me weak, that so be it.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

12 angry men has used MANY different "handles" over the years.  The most recent, airborne-rgr as recent as this weekend.  He has no recollection due to a massive addiction to prescription meds, crack cocaine, and alcohol.  It also doesn`t help that he is a (voluntary) patient at McClean Hospital (his mama has him on a day by day admittance) because he "has visions".

He`s got to get his HEAD OUT! 

jmel,

I went to airborne-rgr's page. The last forum posts were 2 on July 18th. Unless this wonderful new system has another bug in it, that is the last time anybody using this username posted.

I thought this was solved. If there was an airborne-rgr post this weekend, could you please tell me what thread that was on when you get a chance?

And here I was feeling I had helped to put to rest one forum controversy. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Drop trou and shake out the sand, ladies n' gents.

Ryan's marathon lie is more a curiosity than anything. It certainly pales in comparison to his litanty of distortions otherwise known as "Ryan's convention speech."

But really...why lie about that?

I get why he'd lie about the credit downgrade: It was largely his fault. And so on.

The does Obama lie about his relationships with Rev Wright and Bill Ayers?

You can tout his excuses for it but, it doesnt make it go away!

Sections
Shortcuts