Why Obama is Winning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: Why Obama is Winning

It's simple really. Obama is winning because of statements like this one, coming all to often from the right.

http://www.yourblackworld.com/2012/09/10/gop-delegate-says-that-children-with-disabilities-are-gods-punishment-for-past-abortions/

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Obviously there are a number of factors involved.  I think Mitt is underperforming to some extent due to the same problem that made his candidacy in the GOP primary somewhat mediocre, and that is he has a hard time getting over with voters.  Its one thing to give speeches and kiss babies, but it is something else entirely when he needs to connect to the very people that are being asked to support him and he hasn't been able to that so far in either the primarys or the the very young general. 

The economy matters, for sure, but on that front no one knows what Team Romney is proposing.  Even prominenet conservatives are beginning to get anxious about the election and how Romney can win if he doesn't have a plan that people can point to and agree with. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Referring to simple questions about foreign policy as a "distraction" may not be very helpful, either....

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Maybe Obama is winning because Romney is a slime ball.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

The GOP's 3 point strategy.

1.  Avoid saying much of anything about their policy plans for Medicare (they want to abolish it), taxes (they want to raise taxes on the middle and working classes, while providing more tax giveaways to billionaires), choice, job creation, etc.

2.   Lie incessantly about Democratic positions on those same sets of issues.

3.   Enact as many voter suppression laws in states such as Pennsylvania, Ohio, South Carolina, Florida, etc. At the same time, organize an army of poll watchers to challenge the eligibility of voters in Democratic areas.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Obama is winning because he's the incumbent.  That must be why Bush I and Carter got reelected.  

Romney's losing because he isn't likeable.  Republicans don't even like him.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

Republicans don't even like him 

I really wish people would stop speaking for me. I like Mitt. My fellow republican friends like him. I would never be so bold as to say Democrats don't like B.O..

There's a section in "Game Change" discusses how the other Republican candidates felt about Mitt.  It was the one topic they all agreed on.  They all strongly disliked him.

How many of the other repub candidates for president are stumping for him?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.