William Shatner reads Palin's TWEETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

William Shatner reads Palin's TWEETS

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Re: William Shatner reads Palin's TWEETS

You need a hobby man

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: William Shatner reads Palin's TWEETS:
    [QUOTE]You need a hobby man
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]
    And you need to get a life! Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

In Response to William Shatner reads Palin's TWEETS:
    [QUOTE]Run time: 01:59 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oGBV1tcq9A Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

That is very funny, actually. Shatner is a hoot.

This type of humor only helps Sarah Palin; she will continue to irritate the Left.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to William Shatner reads Palin's TWEETS : That is very funny, actually. Shatner is a hoot. This type of humor only helps Sarah Palin; she will continue to irritate the Left.
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

So the RW objective is to irritate to left?
    And the right wonders why the left currently runs the show and why NOTHING ever gets done.

are ya really that much of a bunch of boneheaded Neanderthals?

America is f*d. I give up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Sarah Palin's 'objective' has nothing to do with the boneheaded Left and their Neanderthal media allies. 

The very existence of a principled conservative unnerves the Left. Their attempts at ridicule and attack usually backfire.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Oh - I thought I was going to see something interesting. I opened Alley Cats Link and saw the (Sex-Crazed with 14 year olds) David Letterman. Didn't even open the link. Closed it down.

Don't need to see that dirty old man telling stale jokes.

Now Barak Obama addressing the nation and calling people stupid after his presidential performance! There's a gut buster.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: William Shatner reads Palin's TWEETS : So the RW objective is to irritate to left? And the right wonders why the left currently runs the show and why NOTHING ever gets done. are ya really that much of a bunch of boneheaded Neanderthals? America is f*d. I give up.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

You call this running the show?

I want my money back! This Movie S*CKS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

"principled conservative", "sex-crazed qith 14 year olds"?

What are you guys smoking over there?  Can you spare any?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

And the right wonders why the left currently runs the show and why NOTHING ever gets done
    ----------------------------

No, you just stated why nothing gets done perfectly

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rrs18. Show rrs18's posts

[QUOTE]Sarah Palin's 'objective' has nothing to do with the boneheaded Left and their Neanderthal media allies.  The very existence of a principled conservative unnerves the Left. Their attempts at ridicule and attack usually backfire.  
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]
    So, who exactky would be a principled conservative? As far as I know, they went out of existance with Ike. Oh, you mean Ted Agnew? Dick Cheney? Lets see, maybe Rummy? No? You must mean Mark Sanford of South Carolina? Who else is ther? Please let us know.

Thanks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Oh - I thought I was going to see something interesting. I opened Alley Cats Link and saw the (Sex-Crazed with 14 year olds) David Letterman. Didn't even open the link. Closed it down. Don't need to see that dirty old man telling stale jokes. Now Barak Obama addressing the nation and calling people stupid after his presidential performance! There's a gut buster.
    Posted by pymus1[/QUOTE]

No you didn't. If you did, you would have seen Conan Obrian. Bwahahahah!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: William Shatner reads Palin's TWEETS : And you need to get a life! Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

LOL....you're insanely obsessed with Sarah Palin and you're telling someone to "get a life"? Now THAT is goddamn funny...hahahahahahahaha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marblehead89. Show marblehead89's posts

The Shatner piece is hillarious because it shows how Palin just babbles and rambles on, with pointless senetences, that run together like clouds in the sky, and you betcha we eat meat up here in Alaska, because we aren;t like the skinny Hollywood starlets, while we are reading all of the publications we can, and so, what if I don;t know what the Bush Doctrine is?

Whewwwww..............................................................

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

My wife has been know to do that, doesn't know what Bush Doctrine is, isn't a governor, isn't VPOTUS and will never be president.  Ditto Rosa Clemente. Fr1ggin amazing ain't it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I think Denny Crane was looking at her Tweets.

Sections
Shortcuts