Wingnuts go after the teenage vote. Pizza is a vegetable! Healthy food is elitist!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Wingnuts go after the teenage vote. Pizza is a vegetable! Healthy food is elitist!

[face-palm]

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Wingnuts go after the teenage vote. Pizza is a vegetable! Healthy food is elitist!

In Response to Re: Wingnuts go after the teenage vote. Pizza is a vegetable! Healthy food is elitist!:
    [QUOTE]Splains why Michelle has such a fat azz.
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well yo mama's azz is so fat, she uses the pizza box as her maxi pad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Cute.
    Yo mama jokes would be something different than the same ol wingnut dribble.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Sausage, green peppers and onions here. All the food groups. Dairy, bread, meat, vegetables (ahem...real vegetables). The perfect food.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Yes, there are bureaucrats deciding whether tomato paste in pizza is a vegetable, among thousands of pages of useless regulations. No doubt the bureaucrat is a former employee of a giant food corporation. And there may well be a 'pizza' lobby. It reflects the idiocy and failure of having a bureaucracy in Washington running a nationwide school lunch program.
    School lunch was passed by Truman, a small program to actually prevent hunger for truly skinny hungry poor people in the 1940s.  
    Instead of caring Moms making kids a healthy lunch, the Nanny State steps in, crapping on responsible parenting. Soon three meals a day will be given to kids by our friend the Nanny State...
    Michelle Obama's 'food police' statist solution to obesity? Beyond clueless:  moving organic grocery stores to inner cities, claiming poor people have no access to arugula salads...The government is not the solution, it is the problem.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

It's a shame what passes for "healthy" in the public school system...this is why I find all these government mandates and bans so funny. I suppose you could loosely define the sauce on pizza as a vegetable...but the food is certainly not healthy.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

I broke down last night and got a pizza. I directly attribute that move to this thread. Not complaining mind you. It was excellant.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

In Response to Re: Wingnuts go after the teenage vote. Pizza is a vegetable! Healthy food is elitist!:
    [QUOTE]LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Passed by the DEMOCRAT Senate 69-30 and signed instantly by a DEMOCRAT POTUS, and its the republicans fault! Bwa hahaha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha haha ha!!!!
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Thats not the point! The point is it's allowing freedom of choice in school lunches and that means republicans are caving to vegetable lobbiest and trying to kill our children!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

I so comforted knowing I'm funding this same government that can't figure out where to cut wasteful spending?

Sections
Shortcuts