Wingnuts go beserk over Obama vacations. How does he compare to other presidents.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

Re: Wingnuts go beserk over Obama vacations. How does he compare to other presidents.

How many flights per presidential dog?

Sure, it's a metric. A smidge lower on my chart.

Show me the money.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

Re: Wingnuts go beserk over Obama vacations. How does he compare to other presidents.

In response to bigdog2's comment:

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ever since Obama took his first vacation or walked onto the tee for a round of golf the wingnuts have been going drool-at-the-mouth crazy about all the time off the PotUS has been taking.

A comparison of his vacation time to past presidents reveals that he has taken less than a third of the time-off of his predecessor.

Why didn't the wingnuts complain about Bush and all his vacation time?

Just more proof that the wingnuts are a bunch of hypocritical putzes.

By the numbers:

As of Aug. 13, 2013, Obama is on his 15th vacation trip, covering all or part of 96 days total.

At the same point in his presidency — Aug. 13, 2005 — George W. Bush had made 51 visits to his ranch in tiny Crawford, Texas, totaling all or part of 335 days.

http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/people/whos-counting-at-the-white-house-mark-knoller-is/

Two key words here airborne............."his ranch"

Get it?

Not $100 million in Africa.  Not $15 million in Martha`s Vineyard.  Not Labor Day weekend (upcoming) in Florida at $6 million.  Not $22 million for Christmas in Hawaii.......

Bush went to Crawford Tx and Camp David.  He didn`t golf once while our troops were deployed.

Turn your heat down, sacrifice, get laid-off, pay $3.50/gallon, .......just suck it up.

I`m taking Michelle (For the first time in my life I'm proud to be an American.) and the girls on vacation.........again.

[/QUOTE]

A mini Princess Diana

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Ever since Obama took his first vacation or walked onto the tee for a round of golf the wingnuts have been going drool-at-the-mouth crazy about all the time off the PotUS has been taking.

A comparison of his vacation time to past presidents reveals that he has taken less than a third of the time-off of his predecessor.

By the numbers:

As of Aug. 13, 2013, Obama is on his 15th vacation trip, covering all or part of 96 days total.

At the same point in his presidency — Aug. 13, 2005 — George W. Bush had made 51 visits to his ranch in tiny Crawford, Texas, totaling all or part of 335 days.

http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/people/whos-counting-at-the-white-house-mark-knoller-is/

Get it?

Not $100 million in Africa.  Not $15 million in Martha`s Vineyard.  Not Labor Day weekend (upcoming) in Florida at $6 million.  Not $22 million for Christmas in Hawaii.......

Bush went to Crawford Tx and Camp David.  He didn`t golf once while our troops were deployed.

Turn your heat down, sacrifice, get laid-off, pay $3.50/gallon, .......just suck it up.

I`m taking Michelle and the girls on vacation.........again.

and dubya never once greeted home the coffin of a fallen troop either ..... btw dubya wouldn't even allow a photo of a Flag Draped Coffin of a KIA !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Oh my freaking word. Is Airborne kidding us with this? Does he not remember how much the Left complained about Bush taking vacations. 

Airborne = Hypocrisy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

By the numbers:

Get it?

[/QUOTE]

and dubya never once greeted home a the coffin of a fallen trop either ..... btw dubya wouldn't allow a photo of Flag Draped Coffin of a KIA !

[/QUOTE]

You mean like the coffins from Benghazi where Hillary lied right to their families faces?

Or is that different?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ppannos' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

By the numbers:

Get it?

[/QUOTE]

and dubya never once greeted home a the coffin of a fallen trop either ..... btw dubya wouldn't allow a photo of Flag Draped Coffin of a KIA !

[/QUOTE]

You mean like the coffins from Benghazi where Hillary lied right to their families faces?

Or is that different?

[/QUOTE]

double p's you are starting to remind me of Jan Brady ...... Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi ....

what did dubya do when the 4 Blackwater employees were murdered and their charred and mutilated bodies were hung a from bridge in Fallujah during March of 2004 ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Oh my freaking word. Is Airborne kidding us with this? Does he not remember how much the Left complained about Bush taking vacations. 

Airborne = Hypocrisy

Bush was criticized heavily for the sheer number of 'vacation' days he took.......rightfully.

Obama is criticized heavily about WHERE he vacations and who he's seen with.  Sometimes it's a celebrity or a capitalist, which makes him some sort of phony or hypoctite.

There's a difference.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

double p's where is congress right now are they working on a jobs bill or something that will help the country

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

double p's where is congress right now are they working on a jobs bill or something that will help the country

What has POTUS proposed other than idylic images.

I think JOBS should be the priority.

I also politely submit that another stimulus is not the answer.

No comment on the dogs personal flight?

America first.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ppannos' comment:

[QUOTE]

What has POTUS proposed other than idylic images.

I think JOBS should be the priority.

I also politely submit that another stimulus is not the answer.

No comment on the dogs personal flight?

America first.

[/QUOTE]

I hope they all stay on vacation .... but what is the answer for jobs ....

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Please, no more failures known as Obama "jobs bills" !

Stimulus is a codeword for waste and pork, doled out to Democrat special interests, period.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

Airborne = Hypocrisy

Bush was criticized heavily for the sheer number of 'vacation' days he took.......rightfully.

Obama is criticized heavily about WHERE he vacations and who he's seen with.  Sometimes it's a celebrity or a capitalist, which makes him some sort of phony or hypoctite.

There's a difference.

Oh stop with the nonsense. You can't just make things up. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

How much did it cost to airlift presidential dog Bo to Martha's Vinyard?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Ever since Obama took his first vacation or walked onto the first tee for a round of golf, the wingnuts have been going foam-at-the-mouth crazy about all the time off the PotUS has been taking.

Just more proof that the wingnuts are a bunch of hypocritical putzes with an Obama-derangement syndrome.

By the numbers:

[Edit]
    Bush also traveled seven times to his family’s oceanside compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, covering all or part of 26 days — bringing his total number of vacation days at this point in his presidency to 349 days.

http://news.yahoo.com/-obama%E2%80%99s-vacations-and-golfing-by-the-numbers--165241111.html

I don't begrudge him vacations.  Presidents are always on duty.

I laugh at how the left is so fixated with such unhinged hate on Bush, however.  This blaming Bush stuff is so old it's on Medicare.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Airborne = Hypocrisy

Does the left remember how Code Pink and several other groups lined the roadway to the ranch in Crawford, protesting, heckling?  Everytime Bush went to the ranch, CNN, and the rest of the hate-filled media woudl give Cindy Sheehan and "medea" Benjamin about 30 minutes of airtime.

Show me the same thing happening on Martha's Vineyard and maybe, just maybe, the left has a point.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ever since Obama took his first vacation or walked onto the first tee for a round of golf, the wingnuts have been going foam-at-the-mouth crazy about all the time off the PotUS has been taking.

Just more proof that the wingnuts are a bunch of hypocritical putzes with an Obama-derangement syndrome.

By the numbers:

[Edit]
    Bush also traveled seven times to his family’s oceanside compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, covering all or part of 26 days — bringing his total number of vacation days at this point in his presidency to 349 days.

http://news.yahoo.com/-obama%E2%80%99s-vacations-and-golfing-by-the-numbers--165241111.html

I don't begrudge him vacations.  Presidents are always on duty.

I laugh at how the left is so fixated with such unhinged hate on Bush, however.  This blaming Bush stuff is so old it's on Medicare.

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. I've said all along that no president takes a vacation like the avg citizen does. They are tapped into what is going on and can be shuttled off to WH in no time at all in event of a crisis. I said this when the Left whined about Bush taking vacations and I said this when the Right mocked the Left by talking about Obama's vacations.

25. This post has been removed.