Wingnuts go beserk over Obama vacations. How does he compare to other presidents.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Wingnuts go beserk over Obama vacations. How does he compare to other presidents.

"That means posting the fact that Bush didn't quit golf for the troops, he did it after the bombing at a UN base. The wingnuts continue to portray it as some kind of patriotic sacrifice he did for the troops when it was nothing of the kind."

File this under....damned if you do...damned if you don't

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Wingnuts go beserk over Obama vacations. How does he compare to other presidents.

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

"That means posting the fact that Bush didn't quit golf for the troops, he did it after the bombing at a UN base. The wingnuts continue to portray it as some kind of patriotic sacrifice he did for the troops when it was nothing of the kind."

File this under....damned if you do...damned if you don't

Beats playing cards when you are supposed to be overseeing a critical operation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Should of just shortened the title to

Wingnuts go beserk over Obama

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I assume Bush had security at the ranch, which costs money just like Obama's security does.

Because everyone is so upset over Obama's security.

Seriously?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I think that I'll just wait for an adult to reply. Thanks anyway.

--

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I assume Bush had security at the ranch, which costs money just like Obama's security does.

Seriously?

--

[/QUOTE]

What else could it be?

[/QUOTE]

Where did you set up your little altar to Obama? I hear most people put it in the dining room.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

The troll bridge is way over yonder. I hear there's a nice comfy rock pillow there.

--

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I think that I'll just wait for an adult to reply. Thanks anyway.

--

Posted by A_Concerned_A55hole

That's rich coming from someone who can't articulate the reason for their displeasure at a PotUS for taking a vacation.

-------------------------------------

Um...that's because he hasn't posted anything about displeasure at the POTUS taking a vacation in this thread...DUH!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Why are some on the Left struggling with this? How do they not get they are being mocked for their whining about Bush's vacations during his administration?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I assume Bush had security at the ranch, which costs money just like Obama's security does.

Seriously?

--

What else could it be?

Where did you set up your little altar to Obama? I hear most people put it in the dining room.

I see you don't posess the language skills necessary to articulate the reasons why a PotUS vacation is so upsetting to the wingnuts.

That's because I don't have an issue with Obama taking vacations.

so, is your Obama altar in the bathroom?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

Seriously?

--

If it isn't the cost of security then it truly is Obama derangement syndrome.

It can't be the amount of vacation time, that's obvious.

All presidents pay for their own personal expenses while on vacations, so it can't be that.

While the president pays for lodging, food and other incidentals, the government pays for Air Force One and the expenses of Secret Service that must travel with him for his protection.

That is true no matter where a president vacations. So every time Bush went to TX or ME it cost the taxpayers just as much as it does to protect Obama in Martha's Vineyard. Actually it is probably less for Obama because it's closer to DC.

Now I see why you're having such a hard time articulating the wingnut anger over vacations because when all is said and done, the only thing you have left is the "because I hate Obama" trope.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe it is Bo the dog getting taken to the island on his own osprey.  But, I hear that Bo always wanted a ride on an osprey, so, maybe it's a birthday present, or something.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Since he clearly takes less overall vacation, that's not something for people to get upset about.

It's my understanding that those who are upset are upset over the scope and overall costs associated with the Obama family vacations. When so many people are out of work and struggling to make ends meet it seems amazingly tone deaf to take the sort of vacations that they've been prone to take. When they close the White House house to visitors due to a supposed lack of funds while flying the family dog up to the Vinyard there seems to be a disconnect. I think that people wouldn't bat an eye if the President and his family spent a couple of weeks at Camp David to rest, he does have an incredibly demanding job, but that's not what's happening.

I think that the real issue is that they seem to be acting like royalty, not civil servants.

--

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Ummm, shouldn't the leader of the free world be treated like royalty? Have you been to the white house? It's got a staff and guys dressed up as soldiers to protect him. There is even a fence around the place. It's like a palace!

I know, I know, as a lowly civil servant, he should be in a condo, but a nice white condo, right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Funny how the attitude changes when their guy (Dem) is in the WH

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Ummm, shouldn't the leader of the free world be treated like royalty?

No.

And did you believe that when Bush was president?

--

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Ummm, shouldn't the leader of the free world be treated like royalty?

No.

And did you believe that when Bush was president?

--

[/QUOTE]

Ya, he's the president. Though I didn't vote for the cheerleader in charge, once he wins he deserves all the perks that come with the job. It's part of the deal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Hahahahaha...uh huh...

25. This post has been removed.