Woman arrested for trying to vote twice. Take a guess which party she belongs to. (bonus; photo of her "Was that wrong?" face)

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: Woman arrested for trying to vote twice. Take a guess which party she belongs to. (bonus; photo of her

A parody of Saturday Night Live's ongoing shtick about "undecided voters"?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Woman arrested for trying to vote twice. Take a guess which party she belongs to. (bonus; photo of her

I like how the FBI dude is wearing a Kevlar vest to arrest a person for voter fraud.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:

Looks like a moon bat plant to me. The fact that an FBI agent was conveniently on hand to come and arrest a voter for alleged fraud seems a little over the top to me. Don't put anything past these people folks. I'd like to know how long this woman wasnanregistered republican? 48 hours?

She looks too well groomed to be a moonbat.  The strand of faux pearls is the give away.

It's so stupid for an individual to engage in voter fraud. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

As usual, angryman's nasty generalizations about the supposedly evil GOP allows us a slam dunk: doubling down on Democrats.....

Doubling down: September 2012: A Democrat candidate for Congress not only tried to vote twice, she succeeded, twice. Wendy Rosen, Democrat Party congressional candidate dropped out of the race for Maryland’s 1st Congressional District, after it was alleged she voted in elections in both Maryland and Florida in 2006 and 2008.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to BetheKoolaid's comment:

As usual, angryman's nasty generalizations about the supposedly evil GOP allows us a slam dunk: doubling down on Democrats.....

Doubling down: September 2012: A Democrat candidate for Congress not only tried to vote twice, she succeeded, twice. Wendy Rosen, Democrat Party congressional candidate dropped out of the race for Maryland’s 1st Congressional District, after it was alleged she voted in elections in both Maryland and Florida in 2006 and 2008.

So the profile of people engaging in voter fraud is middle aged white women.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:

Looks like a moon bat plant to me. The fact that an FBI agent was conveniently on hand to come and arrest a voter for alleged fraud seems a little over the top to me. Don't put anything past these people folks. I'd like to know how long this woman wasnanregistered republican? 48 hours?

I agree.  If that woman is a real republican, I'll donate five bucks to NPR.

Kidding.  I would never donate money to a communist organization.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

it appears that the troll is actually too stupid to understand that he's just underminded the entire democrat argument that voter id laws are not needed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Wait, the wingnuts always scream "voter fraud" in the election cycle...how can this be!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

it appears that the troll is actually too stupid to understand that he's just underminded the entire democrat argument that voter id laws are not needed. 

Seems the board idiot is incapable of basic logic.

Woman arrested for trying to vote twice.

She was caught... in a state where there is no voter id law.

And I guess you missed this post:

Elections director Nancy Boren said Willie J. Tate came to the Columbus Public Library to vote early this past Tuesday and was told records showed he already had voted. Tate said he had not.

Tate's family said he could not have voted the previous Friday because he was in the hospital, Boren said.

A curious aspect of Tate's complaint is that whoever voted under his name at the Baptist Association showed a driver's license matching his voter registration, Boren said.

Georgia law (O.C.G.A § 21-2-417) requires Georgia residents to show a valid state or federal government issued photo ID when voting in person.

So let' compare notes there numbnuts.

A state with no voter id law catches the attempted fraud.

A state with one of those new-fangled strict voter ID laws allows fraud to happen.

And your argument is what, again?

Geepers, people get pretty fvcking stupid when it comes to toeing the party line.

Voting twice?

This is why republicans will lose.  They don't get the voter fraud game.  It is a volume game, not a onzie-twozies game.  Heck, ACORN on its worst day out-does this easily:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/politics/item_8dh7PaKRiPc0BFNPZVnGMM

Sections
Shortcuts