Worst President Ever!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

Worst President Ever!

"A month after Reserve tapped, gas prices up"

And the hits just keep on comin'............

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Worst President Ever!

In Response to Re: Worst President Ever!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Worst President Ever! : ........and the moron is going back on TV live at 9:00 tonight,.....AGAIN!!!!!! Will this guy ever go away?  Will he ever go do his job and get out of our face?
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

If he didn't do it, you'd be red faced and screaming

whaaaaaaaaa, wheres the transparency!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

That's easy Nixon then dubya then ronnie raygun

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

In Response to Worst President Ever!:
    [QUOTE]"A month after tapped, gas prices up" And the hits just keep on comin'............
    Posted by doozy-day[/QUOTE]
    =======================================================

Hey quit whining and get off your fat derrier!. Unhappy about gas prices, walk, ride a bike, car pool or take the T. Nobody forced you to buy an SUV. Cheap petrol is not an American birth right!

Obviously you have no clue about how global markets work. Americans have been spoiled and weakened by unsustainable cheap oil.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

There's never been a bigger racial bigot than Obama.

Just ask the NBP's

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Worst President Ever! : =======================================================   Hey quit whining and get off your fat derrier!. Unhappy about gas prices, walk, ride a bike, car pool or take the T. Nobody forced you to buy an SUV. Cheap petrol is not an American birth right!     Obviously you have no clue about how global markets work. Americans have been spoiled and weakened by unsustainable cheap oil.
    Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight, you enjoy paying $4 per gallon?  and you think it's OK that he tapped our emergency reserves for political reasons only.  Increasing our risk, and essentially lying to us (again), he said that the release would lower prices for the summer, wrong again.

so my conclusion is....he is either stupid or lying, you choose the answer.

BTW, last year I traded in the Dakota pick-up for a Ford Focus, I get 37 mpg thank you very much.  I'm probably a lot more energy efficient than you'll ever be, but that's another thread.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst President Ever! : You sure about that? And if you want to say anything about weakness, ever heard of a man by the name of Taft?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm old, but not that old.  Let's keep it to the last five or so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Worst President Ever! : =======================================================   Hey quit whining and get off your fat derrier!. Unhappy about gas prices, walk, ride a bike, car pool or take the T. Nobody forced you to buy an SUV. Cheap petrol is not an American birth right!     Obviously you have no clue about how global markets work. Americans have been spoiled and weakened by unsustainable cheap oil.
    Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE]

Well, actually cheap oil is a birthright.  We have plenty here, but wacko environmentalists and progressive politicians prevent us from drilling.  The higher oil cost is due to illogical legislation and kowtowing to the left wing of the very left Democrats.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Dooooshy Day drives a Ford focus LOLOLOLOLOL what a loser. Hey Mr energy efficient what were you driving when gas hit $4.20 a gal under dubya?  ford focus LOLOLOLOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

skeeter ask people from the Gulf,or Valdez Alaska, or recently Montana if they think environmental protection is important. Typical of you crazed righties not to care "it's not my backyard" and when it is you cry foul.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Yep.. another paranoid tree hugger making it more expensive for everyone.

Shouldn't you be steering your row boat into a freighter saving flipper or something?

Nice generalization too.. we're all crazed righties... look out

What kind of car did daddy buy FOR you?.. BMW?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]Dooooshy Day drives a Ford focus LOLOLOLOLOL what a loser. Hey Mr energy efficient what were you driving when gas hit $4.20 a gal under dubya?  ford focus LOLOLOLOL
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

I always enjoy it when a tool like yourself makes a substantial contribution to the board.

When gas went up before I was car-pooling with three other people from my office.  All of whom have been laid-off in the last two years due to this great economy we have.

I bought the Focus a year ago, and obviously am not afraid to admit it.  Like I said, I'm probably more energy efficient than you also.

You probably don't have the stones to tell the truth on these boards, so I won't even ask what you drive or what you do to save energy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst President Ever! : DD,......kelldoooosh doesn`t have a car.  She/He lives with Mommie.  Only takes the T or rides a bike.  You think kelldoooosh knows or cares what gas costs?
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Also has no stones to debate either, we can call her "cut-and-run" Kell-doosh!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

My Harley gets 50 miles to gallon doosshy, also I don't used any heating fuel from foreign countries, nor heat my water with with electricity, what say you peewee focus owner LOL

also drive a GMC Sierra just like your hero Scott Brown, it's what men drive

dooshy day drives a ford focus LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst President Ever! : Well, actually cheap oil is a birthright.  We have plenty here, but wacko environmentalists and progressive politicians prevent us from drilling.  The higher oil cost is due to illogical legislation and kowtowing to the left wing of the very left Democrats.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Wrong! Even if there was expanded domestic drilling, the oil produced eventually would wind up on the Global market and would be priced accordingly! Oil producers are after all capitalists, they want to make as much profit as they can.

Besides with a weak dollar trade policy, designed to increase exports, oil has become a "hedge" for the dollar and as a result futures speculators seem to be driving the price of oil higher as well as the increase in global demand.

But stick with your simpleton delusions that its Obamas fault, the environmentalists fault, whatever...it just proves you don't have clue as to how the world and global markets actually operate.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]My Harley gets 50 miles to gallon doosshy, also I don't used any heating fuel from foreign countries, nor heat my water with with electricity, what say you peewee focus owner LOL also drive a GMC Sierra just like your hero Scott Brown, it's what men drive dooshy day drives a ford focus LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Like I said, no stones to tell the truth, but that's OK.

Wait, aren't you a member of the "wood-burning-elite"  bwahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst President Ever! : Makes no sense billyrat.  What are you trying to say?  I`d be angry it he WASN`T on TV?,.......no way.  I (and most Americans according to every poll) want the guy to just go away. After watching last nights disgusting lies, (something I`m sure you lapped up), this guy continues to prove the thread topic.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

No they don't, moron. People want to know what's going on with government.
    Its called transparency, something you're not used to after the Bush admin. I know you like to live in the republican cloud of happiness, but Obama has popped that balloon. Bush fckd us over and hes letting you know. Its a wake up call, sleepy.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worst President Ever! : And billyrat pops off in the WRONG again!  CHECK EVERY POLL YOU FREAKIN` DOPE!  Everyone wants him to go away! It would really help if you read something, watched some news, checked out a non-biased site, before you post your nonsense. 7/28/11 Registered Voters Obama approval   42% Obama  40% Any Republican  49% Electorally I`ve said all along he can`t win Ohio and Florida.  Today he`s getting drubbed, not only in Ohio and Florida, but in Wisconsin, Michigan, New Hampshire, Virginia, New Jersey. You really should try thinking before you post.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

hey dopey, are you the same nutbag who whines that polls dont matter when the polls go the other way?  Flip flopping nutbag. Oh my, the polls dont make sleepy boy happy. Whaaaaaa? get used to it.

25. This post has been removed.