Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Worst President Ever!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

Re: Worst President Ever!

In Response to Re: Worst President Ever!:
    In Response to Re: Worst President Ever! : Again,......billyrat, you`re getting a homework assignment for popping off your lying mouth.  SHOW ME ONE TIME ON THIS BOARD WHEN I`VE SAID "POLLS DON`T MATTER".  Just like with the "birther" thing when you looked like a complete fool,.......you can`t.  Nearest thing ever said is, "poll of registered voters is more accurate", and "Rasmussen, Zogby, and Gallup are most reliable every election".  As usual, you either can`t read, you`re as dumb as a bag of hammers, or you`re lying. You have to be a really, smart person to be a good liar billyrat.  You have to remember EVERY lie you`ve ever told.  You`ve proven REPEATEDLY that you don`t have the skill-set. Good luck searching.  Hope it keeps you busy in the basement all day. Off you go,......I`ll be waiting for your BDC history check
    Posted by jmel

And I've shown how Rasmussen was the worst poll for the last election.
    A fact that you still seem want to ignore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Worst President Ever! : No they don't, moron. People want to know what's going on with government. Its called transparency, something you're not used to after the Bush admin. I know you like to live in the republican cloud of happiness, but Obama has popped that balloon. Bush fckd us over and hes letting you know. Its a wake up call, sleepy.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

If Obama is so transparent, where's his budget plan?

His entire political strategy depends on deceit and lies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Worst President Ever! : ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Wrong! Even if there was expanded domestic drilling, the oil produced eventually would wind up on the Global market and would be priced accordingly! Oil producers are after all capitalists, they want to make as much profit as they can.   Besides with a weak dollar trade policy, designed to increase exports, oil has become a "hedge" for the dollar and as a result futures speculators seem to be driving the price of oil higher as well as the increase in global demand. But stick with your simpleton delusions that its Obamas fault, the environmentalists fault, whatever...it just proves you don't have clue as to how the world and global markets actually operate.
    Posted by kelldog1

So, you want me to believe that locally acquired oil and gas will somehow not impact the prices.   Yah, ok.

It's not only Obama's fault, but he is the leader, is he not?  Just when does this whole mess become his fault?  When will Obama be man and lead?  He depends on deceit, which is what he is trying with the budget crisis.  He cares not about default, or the deficit, he just cares how he looks in the whole mess. 

Think he will blame Bush for this, too?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

In Response to Re: Worst President Ever! : Rasmussen is consistently the most accurate of all the pollsters.  Last election he missed by less than 1% point.
    Posted by jmel

Check the results for the 2010 election, which coincidently, was the last nationwide election cycle.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

In Response to Re: Worst President Ever! : Geez,.......you`re right.  A Google of "Rasmussen accuracy" brings up a host of different articles.  As expected Washington Post, Daily KOS, etc.`s analysis is "unreliable",.......and WSJ, Fox, etc`s analysis is that the "guy is the best thing since canned beer".  Politico seems to have reliable data as they do a combo of all.
    Posted by jmel

Thanks for checking before posting.
    Saves us both alot of pixels.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

"No they don't, moron. People want to know what's going on with government.
    Its called transparency, something you're not used to after the Bush admin. I know you like to live in the republican cloud of happiness, but Obama has popped that balloon. Bush fckd us over and hes letting you know. Its a wake up call, sleepy."

Bill has a major hairball this morning.

Obama.. transparency.. in the same sentence?

The same 'bo' that received the award... in secret?

We need a leader desperately.

Sections
Shortcuts