WW3 has already begun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

WW3 has already begun

please don't bother commenting if you don't even bother watching the video with an open mind and only have ad hominem attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZK5gRLJ9h0

if you have real arguments against the points in the vid then please share and provide sources for your information.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: WW3 has already begun

"Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor was a culmination of many months of provocation by the US"

"Can you name all the countries that the US toppled between 1950 and 1991?"

"the end of the cold war and the power vacuum that the fall of the Soviet Union created twenty years of military expansionism by the United States"

That's ten minutes of my life I can never get back.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

"Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor was a culmination of many months of provocation by the US"

"Can you name all the countries that the US toppled between 1950 and 1991?"

"the end of the cold war and the power vacuum that the fall of the Soviet Union created twenty years of military expansionism by the United States"

That's ten minutes of my life I can never get back.

--

I hate when that happens

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Right?

--

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

It is what it is. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

9. It is not believed that in the present state of political opinion the United States government is capable of declaring war against Japan without more ado; and it is barely possible that vigorous action on our part might lead the Japanese to modify their attitude. Therefore, the following course of action is suggested:

• A. Make an arrangement with Britain for the use of British bases in the Pacific, particularly Singapore.
    • B. Make an arrangement with Holland for the use of base facilities and acquisition of supplies in the Dutch East Indies.
    • C. Give all possible aid to the Chinese government of Chiang-Kai-Shek.
    • D. Send a division of long range heavy cruisers to the Orient, Philippines, or Singapore.
    • E. Send two divisions of submarines to the Orient.
    • F. Keep the main strength of the U.S. fleet now in the Pacific in the vicinity of the Hawaiian Islands.
    • G. Insist that the Dutch refuse to grant Japanese demands for undue economic concessions, particularly oil.
    • H. Completely embargo all U.S. trade with Japan, in collaboration with a similar embargo imposed by the British Empire.

10. If by these means Japan could be led to commit an overt act of war, so much the better. At all events we must be fully prepared to accept the threat of war.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/McCollum_memorandum

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

aww he's short on words now.. Frown

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Christ kid, you really don't get that you're the one who looks like a total putz here? Really?

Actually...both do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

kid shouldn't have started with me. now he's mad. lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

^^^The sad thing is.....he thinks that playground comeback makes him look cool. LOLOLOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Hahaha...he's so pi55y he's got me on his mind now. How sad. Wow.....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Comment by Captain Knox

It is unquestionably to our general interest that Britain be not licked - just now she has a stalemate and probably cant do better. We ought to make it certain that she at least gets a stalemate. For this she will probably need from us substantial further destroyers and air reinforcements to England. We should not precipitate anything in the Orient that should hamper our ability to do this - so long as probability continues.

If England remains stable, Japan will be cautious in the Orient. Hence our assistance to England in the Atlantic is also protection to her and us in the Orient.

However, I concur in your courses of action we must be ready on both sides and probably strong enough to care for both.
    D.W.K.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

That's quite a smoking gun you got there, Sherlock.

--

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

well, you haven't actually "debunked" anything at all. you sarcastically argued against a minor detail in the video regarding the USA provoking Japan prior to Pearl Harbor. i provided you with two pieces of evidence that support the video's statement, the McCollum Memorandum and the Hull Note. you can ignore the facts and ride away if you like, just remember to take the horse you rode in on with you. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

well, you haven't actually "debunked" anything at all. you sarcastically argued against a minor detail in the video regarding the USA provoking Japan prior to Pearl Harbor. i provided you with two pieces of evidence that support the video's statement, the McCollum Memorandum and the Hull Note. you can ignore the facts and ride away if you like, just remember to take the horse you rode in on with you. 

Ok...so when do you think this WWIII is going to result in boots on the ground full scale warfare? And where will it be fought?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Sorry Jiminy, I'm not going to read each one of your ridiculous links to debunk them. Not that it's difficult mind you, it's just a monumental waste of time.

--

SB,

Or there goes ten minutes of your life you will never ever get back again times fill in the blank.

Could make a lessor man's head explode...or pop too many Advil.